What's new

“Osama Bin laden is dead but the butcher of Gujarat lives and he is the PM of India.” Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

Doesn't excuse the war crimes of US, UK, Australian soldiers killing for fun and unnecessarily against non armed combatants or in many cases against civilians. Even killing surrendered and unarmed combatants is a war crime. They have done far, far worse than just that.

Despite Taliban winning the war waged by the US, what I am referring to are separate things. Putin is no more a war criminal than Nixon, Johnson, Bush junior, Cheney, Obama, Trump. Any US president overseeing either of those three wars are war criminals by the same measure and logic of Putin being a war criminal which technically Putin is and Zelensky too. Their troops have performed war crimes. But it can be said that Ukraine is defending therefore well...
I agree with you.

That's why I couldn't give a damn if Russia drops nuclear bombs on Ukraine.

That is their problem and not ours.

As if the Europeans care about Kashmir or Taiwan issues.

I agree with you.

That's why I couldn't give a damn if Russia drops nuclear bombs on Ukraine.

That is their problem and not ours.

As if the Europeans care about Kashmir or Taiwan issues.

They do care about those issues when it suits them and they can manipulate the issue to fit some of their narratives and agendas. Use those situations to their advantage in whatever way. It is evil but it is western and how the west is.

They don't care about the actual situation, they don't care about solving the issues in the best way. They care to exploit it and make use of it while making themselves look good. The masks they wear are more convincing than any others and they are the most adept at pretending to be good. It is bizarre and unfortunate but their ability for marketing themselves and self promotion is second to absolutely no one.

They don't care anywhere near as much about Kashmir or the 1000s of other similar examples as the Chinese civil war issue of Taiwan. Because those 1000s of situations from Africa to Latin America do not benefit them the same way. Kashmir they will reserve if India is ever a problem to them. Taiwan well there are millions of reasons why they're so loud about it. One thing is for certain. They have no love for Chinese people and the Taiwanese Chinese (literally the exact same people as those living on mainland if we ignore indigenous islander Taiwanese - true Taiwanese) are there for them to exploit in certain angles for certain gains. Mostly so they have something to use against China as a whole.

They do care about those issues when it suits them and they can manipulate the issue to fit some of their narratives and agendas. Use those situations to their advantage in whatever way. It is evil but it is western and how the west is.

They don't care about the actual situation, they don't care about solving the issues in the best way. They care to exploit it and make use of it while making themselves look good. The masks they wear are more convincing than any others and they are the most adept at pretending to be good. It is bizarre and unfortunate but their ability for marketing themselves and self promotion is second to absolutely no one.
Exactly for Asians like us, (Pakistanis or Chinese), we shouldn't give a shit for Western issues. Not our problem at all. or we should look at those issues when it suits our interests or narratives.

Already the leadership in Saudi Arabia and ARAMCO are looking for alternatives to USA and NATO.

And China is biggest one. I want the Sunni majority countries to support China 100%.

I would rather side with the Chinese Communists than say the hypocritical West.

I am only against Atheistic Communists. If Communists have nothing against religion, I do not have a problem with Communists.

That is the part of Marxism I don't agree with, the historical materialism.

Since we Pakistanis only care about religion, Islam is our ruling state ideology.

Exactly for Asians like us, (Pakistanis or Chinese), we shouldn't give a shit for Western issues. Not our problem at all. or we should look at those issues when it suits our interests or narratives.

Already the leadership in Saudi Arabia and ARAMCO are looking for alternatives to USA and NATO.

And China is biggest one. I want the Sunni majority countries to support China 100%.

I would rather side with the Chinese Communists than say the hypocritical West.

I am only against Atheistic Communists. If Communists have nothing against religion, I do not have a problem with Communists.

That is the part of Marxism I don't agree with, the historical materialism.

Since we Pakistanis only care about religion, Islam is our ruling state ideology.

Of course not. These westerners have long been calling for our rape and murder. Nuking us etc. All the time like it's nothing. **** them. I would not shed one tear if any western nation is nuked by Russia. I know how these people think and feel inside. What they're truly like. Only when you are standing against them do you feel it. The Koreans and Japanese for example these days will receive nothing but love from these devils. Their masks are only convincing to those not on the receiving end of their hate. Russia may in future be forced down nuclear war path because they are the most well equipped to survive it and such giants don't fall lightly. I hate that Australia may be one of their targets but that's purely a selfish thing. I would not care if any European nation or North American nation is attacked. They deserve far, far worse than nuclear annihilation but that's coming to them here or there eventually.

But even then, the second tier vassals know deep down their love is so conditional and will turn as soon as you misbehave. You must be always on perfect behavior with them and act as expected to say as expected to. Much worse than even in a fucking Nazi camp.

Many nations and peoples have become aware and because they have caught up in the mask off moments and see the true nature of the west. Many other don't and haven't because they've been left alone due to no interest or because they are being preferred vassals at the moment. Many of these choose to be fools and ignore the unsustainable nature of such power dynamics.

Last edited:
Of course not. These westerners have long been calling for our rape and murder. Nuking us etc. All the time like it's nothing. **** them. I would not shed one tear if any western nation is nuked by Russia. I know how these people think and feel inside. What they're truly like. Only when you are standing against them do you feel it. The Koreans and Japanese for example these days will receive nothing but love from these devils. Their masks are only convincing to those not on the receiving end of their hate. Russia may in future be forced down nuclear war path because they are the most well equipped to survive it and such giants don't fall lightly. I hate that Australia may be one of their targets but that's purely a selfish thing. I would not care if any European nation or North American nation is attacked. They deserve far, far worse than nuclear annihilation but that's coming to them here or there eventually.

But even then, the second tier vassals know deep down their love is so conditional and will turn as soon as you misbehave. You must be always on perfect behavior with them and act as expected to say as expected to. Much worse than even in a fucking Nazi camp.

Many nations and peoples have become aware and because they have caught up in the mask off moments and see the true nature of the west. Many other don't and haven't because they've been left alone due to no interest or because they are being preferred vassals at the moment. Many of these choose to be fools and ignore the unsustainable nature of such power dynamics.
I completely love this post.

These words are like clickbaits.

If you want to see real face of PPP, come to Sind where they are ruling for last 15 years. There is a daku raaj there. From police to local administration, all the govt machinery is used to collect bribes and extortion money that reaches the father of Bilawal and his aunt - Zardari's sister.

I will never believe a single word coming out their mouths. I m from Karachi and I know what PPP and MQM did to Karachi and Sind. These people are not trustworthy.

I m sad at how shallow our people are that they sell themselves on mere talk. Talk is cheap. Its easy. Real face of these thugs is in Sind, where multiple FIRs have been registered against journalists and 2 journalists have lost live exposing crimes of PPP. This party is just a bunch of thieves, its a group of murderers too.

Yep agree with you 1000% - We have a big Pan-C as a PM so we cannot point fingers.. But that still does not change the ground realities.
That shows you guys were not serious of those crimes you accuse him off. Ground realities if true he would not have been elected twice. as PM. His party won again in Gujarat state election winning 156 out of 182 seats.

That shows you guys were not serious of those crimes you accuse him off. Ground realities if true he would not have been elected twice. as PM. His party won again in Gujarat state election winning 156 out of 182 seats.

Indian elections are irrelevant because Hitler was also elected, and Modi's crimes and RSS Nazi playbook are no secret and are also well documented by Human Rights Watch.

I didn't know such a "Bhutto" even exists nowadays!!! Now that Bajwa is gone the Pak leaders are slowly returning to the Siyaset in its true sense....

What a magnificent choice of words and meticulous way of delivery!! The taunting in his tone has slapped the cow-dung onto the face of the Hindutva Indians who shamelessly want to portray themselves as civilized folks....

Boys should let politicians do their job, they are definitely for more superior than them in this area.

That’s a reflection of what’s happened with the majority of the public and state of Indian democracy. Ditching the pretext of a secular democracy, to become a de facto theocracy itself, which India always claims Pakistan is, and allowing pogroms to “teach a lesson” to the Muslims as was recently said by a prominent RSS leader. In turn losing any moral high ground India has always claimed against Pakistan, as documented by every major international human rights organization there is. But it also seems it something more then that is going on India. Society has gotten more cut throat in the competition between people, and the government under the BJP has tried to economize everything to speed up economic growth, even to the point of offering new recruits to the army contract positions for a few years. In the face of this, social harmony has gone to the wayside, in the hopes of faster GDP growth, and the population has by and large gone along with it. So in this way, the BJP has exploited the common man’s desire to get ahead in life, and corrupted the people and undermined Indian democracy itself, or as Osho puts it in the following clip, the “the people are retarded”. The people have been retarded by the BJP.

I’m not saying Pakistani democracy is a stellar example either, especially nowadays, but it’s still trying to get its footing in the face of headwinds, self evident in recent months.

What’s India’s excuse?

But if India wants to alienate its subject populations and that what many have become, subjects, then they shouldn’t be surprised the whole world sees these specific leaders the way they do, and their hands in allowing pogroms to happen if not sanctioning them directly.

Last edited:
That was hardhitting and apt...

Zinda hai Bhutto Zinda hai.

Modi take this as badge of honor, the Muslim butchering has made his credentials strong to be the PM of the country.

View attachment 906262
Don't forget the thousands he killed in Delhi for Trump's visit.

Back
Top Bottom