What's new

Orissa temple purified after low caste minister visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear maximus and Communist.

Dont talk about India and Hindus unless u know about us. Lol you are talking abt Indian society and caste systems. Could you guys pls just make sure your sisters get educated in pakistan. Talk about the basics first.

Both communities have their own issues/problems. Its how we see the things. Wat ever u feel its bad i feel its proper and viceversa.. The burka system looks so pathetic to me and it looks great to you. What ever we used to its difficult to change.

Islam is not great and hinduism is not bad and viceversa too. Core religion is always great whichever it is.

No one is bashing India you fool. I've just posted the news that by the way is reported by an Indian news agency. You obviously have difficulty in defending such wrongdoing... Well, that's because wrong is wrong.

why done we just READ what i postedd on this very page?
i said that it was bad...and all the people supporting it should pick up their clss seven civics book and read the chapter on hman rights!
dwhat part did we not understand?

Dont talk about India and Hindus unless u know about us. Lol you are talking abt Indian society and caste systems. Could you guys pls just make sure your sisters get educated in pakistan. Talk about the basics first.

Both communities have their own issues/problems. Its how we see the things. Wat ever u feel its bad i feel its proper and viceversa.. The burka system looks so pathetic to me and it looks great to you. What ever we used to its difficult to change.

Islam is not great and hinduism is not bad and viceversa too. Core religion is always great whichever it is.

I'm not a religion basher. I know that all religions preach peace. My religion teaches me to respect other religions. Otherwise, I'm a sinner. However, I notice that certain beliefs in Hinduism are a little odd. The caste system or sati for instance are the most obvious once. Anyhow, you people are now going off-topic. Let's stay on-topic and not divert.

why done we just READ what i postedd on this very page?
i said that it was bad...and all the people supporting it should pick up their clss seven civics book and read the chapter on hman rights!
dwhat part did we not understand?

Take a breather buddy.

I'm not a religion basher. I know that all religions preach peace. My religion teaches me to respect other religions. Otherwise, I'm a sinner. However, I notice that certain beliefs in Hinduism are a little odd. The caste system or sati for instance are the most obvious once. Anyhow, you people are now going off-topic. Let's stay on-topic and not divert.

yeah...a certain beliefs in all religions are a little off-colour...let us abstain from getting into the religion crap...would go nowhere

well junior...the caste based reservation has an even more grave economic side to it...dont come fighting again...wiki or google it.

Even Ambedkar himself told the caste based reservation will be for a limited period. Anyway, senior, caste based reservation has nothing to do with temple entry, i repeat...

Or you want to legitimize the prevention of low caste hindus from entering temples because they are reserved...?

Take a breather buddy.

no that sh** right there gave me an asthma attack.
btw...sice i am sure you'd read this...did you not notice the fact that the low caste person is also a minister?

Even Ambedkar himself told the caste based reservation will be for a limited period. Anyway, senior, caste based reservation has nothing to do with temple entry, i repeat... Or you want to legitimize the prevention of low caste hindus from entering temples because they are reserved...?

Communist I clearly explained how caste system started and how preists started their work in detail.

When it comes to temple there is no caste system. I repeat..no caste. Only preists are allowed to enter inner temple ..all others its outside to have holy look of god. If u dont know learn. Dont repeat the same. Do u understand?

Even Ambedkar himself told the caste based reservation will be for a limited period. Anyway, senior, caste based reservation has nothing to do with temple entry, i repeat...

Or you want to legitimize the prevention of low caste hindus from entering temples because they are reserved...?

oh so you did wiki or google it!
no i am against the barring of anyone from entering any temple.
wwhat i meant was that steps...as you rightly quoted have been taken in the right direction by empowering the so called 'low cast' people...now we cant re-write religion can we?educated people know that such things are the foot-prints of a very old belief and doesnt hold much weight in this era.

Islam is not great and hinduism is not bad and viceversa too.
Core religion is always great whichever it is.

Wow, could you BE more juvenile? Is that your way of responding to the discrimination those Hindu priests carried out? It always come down to comparing "Hinduism" with "Islam" with you Indians. You cleverly stated in your last line that Islam is not great and "Hinduism is not bad". Well as long as we're playing your game, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and surpassed Roman Catholicism last year. And guess what? Most of the converts are women and they don't mind covering themselves in a decent manner.

I wouldn't expect you to understand what decency really is. You're all too blinded by "Bollywood" and "Americanism" since your creation that you think it's OKAY in a Hindu dominant country to flash your women and sisters bodies on media so that they get noticed by your Western masters. What a pity, Isn't it? :whistle:

No, I don't need to because many Hindu's in this thread haven't denied the caste system in India. You got to be pretty naive to deny the obvious. The caste system is part and parcel of Hindu religion. It's wrong. Anyone condoning is sick. Anyone denying it is unaware of the facts. Period.

Ha Ha diverting the topic again ?

Quran and the Bible donot allow caste system but they exist in ASIA only including PAKISTAN. Please google and see you will COME ACROSS MORE THAN 1000 HITS EACH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ? Since you took umberage that the holy muslim book does not permit it hence it does not exist then you should take the same time off and quote from the Hindoo scriptures where they encourage untouchability and that will educate Indians and non believers like me.

Regards

The burka system looks so pathetic to me and it looks great to you. What ever we used to its difficult to change.

Islam is not great and hinduism is not bad...

The sati system, the dowry system, the child marriage system, the manglik system (where munglik women have to marry dogs, bananas, bulls, horses etc., even Aishwariya Rai has to marry a banana tree before her marriage with Abhishek Bachchan right?), the caste system, the dola system, the devadasi system, the bali system.... its a long list and the whole thread will be filled in with the list.... anyway, lets get back to the topic.....

no that sh** right there gave me an asthma attack.
btw...sice i am sure you'd read this...did you not notice the fact that the low caste person is also a minister?

Are you trying to justify the temple purification with the fact the minister is a low caste? Dude, take a break.

Wow, could you BE more juvenile? Is that your way of responding to the discrimination those Hindu priests carried out? It always come down to comparing "Hinduism" with "Islam" with you Indians. You cleverly stated in your last line that Islam is not great and "Hinduism is not bad". Well as long as we're playing your game, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and surpassed Roman Catholicism last year. And guess what? Most of the converts are women and they don't mind covering themselves in a decent manner.

I wouldn't expect you to understand what decency really is. You're all too blinded by "Bollywood" and "Americanism" since your creation that you think it's OKAY in a Hindu dominant country to flash your women and sisters bodies on media so that they get noticed by your Western masters. What a pity, Isn't it? :whistle:

dude...bollywood has muslims...hindus...christians...sikhs...
it has all the people who want to bare...dont you know that there is a form of entertainmnt that muslim men in a country called pakistan like..it's called 'mujra'...and the sisters there dont cover up decently..

Ha Ha diverting the topic again ?

Quran and the Bible donot allow caste system but they exist in ASIA only including PAKISTAN. Please google and see you will COME ACROSS MORE THAN 1000 HITS EACH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ? Since you took umberage that the holy muslim book does not permit it hence it does not exist then you should take the same time off and quote from the Hindoo scriptures where they encourage untouchability and that will educate Indians and non believers like me.

Regards

Diverting the topic? If there's anyone diverting the topic here is it are you people. Don't lecture me on what I should be googling. Also, stop justifying the Hindu caste system by bringing Pakistan or Islam into the discussion.

The title of the topic is 'Orissa temple purified after low caste minister visit' Discuss the topic only and stop twisting and turning!

PS. Otherwise, I'll get this topic locked!!! Also, stop bashing each other. Damned, what a childish behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom