What's new

Original MA-1 Flight Jacket for fighter pilots

Are you interested in buying a flight jacket of PAF?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Amazing glasses btw they also used model in kinda same jacket :) i rem an report after TOP GUN recruitment ratio increased a lot USAF after it release in 1986 its cultural impact is phenomenal through out the world.Love to see its remake with F 35 and F 22 (who cares about actors )

Here is the real 'aviator' sunglasses...

https://www.randolphusa.com/

Not the 'Top Gun' nonsense. Mine is still good after 30+ yrs.

Amazing glasses btw they also used model in kinda same jacket :) i rem an report after TOP GUN recruitment ratio increased a lot USAF after it release in 1986 its cultural impact is phenomenal through out the world.Love to see its remake with F 35 and F 22 (who cares about actors )
There is no doubt about 'Top Gun' made on American culture in general and to the US military in particular. But as far as those of us who actually served, there are some things that we wished that movies would stay faithful. When I was active duty, the Randolph style sunglasses is the norm and no one wears jackets like Maverick, especially not in hot weather California. Of course, I can only speak for the USAF. Be that as it may, even us Air Force guys liked 'Top Gun'.

Make an remake with F 35 and F 22 is going to be supeeeer awesome i think i should start an online petition :)
There is no doubt about 'Top Gun' made on American culture in general and to the US military in particular. But as far as those of us who actually served, there are some things that we wished that movies would stay faithful. When I was active duty, the Randolph style sunglasses is the norm and no one wears jackets like Maverick, especially not in hot weather California. Of course, I can only speak for the USAF. Be that as it may, even us Air Force guys liked 'Top Gun'.

Back
Top Bottom