What's new

Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) dissolved

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In a full banaya pan move the Indian government has decided to get rid of the ISI asset the OFB which though maintained low standards ensured some standards. Now the Indian ammunition will be manufactured by corporations which have no interest on quality control and maximizing profits. Meaning Indians ammunition and arms will be even worse than before.

This is another example of western conservatism , free market ideas going astray.

I congratulate all Pakistanis on this great achievement

k

In a full banaya pan move the Indian government has decided to get rid of the ISI asset the OFB which though maintained low standards ensured some standards. Now the Indian ammunition will be manufactured by corporations which have no interest on quality control and maximizing profits. Meaning Indians ammunition and arms will be even worse than before.

This is another example of western conservatism , free market ideas going astray.

I congratulate all Pakistanis on this great achievement

k
Its like Pakistan dissolving NIE. It's anyway useless. Why so happy.

Now Indian arms will be built by lowest bidders and standards. Will all the corruption in India the quality will plummet

k
Bhai, simply look at Indian market and who are arms makers.
I don't agree with your viewpoint.

Now Indian arms will be built by lowest bidders and standards. Will all the corruption in India the quality will plummet

k
Moreover, experienced workers will be replaced by cheaper novice ones! A grand nexus among BJP, RSS stooges in bureaucracy, and Marwari/Jain/Parsi blood sucker tycoons….

India finally shoots the rabid dog.
The private sector will certainly improve bottlenecks caused by government-owned ordinance factories.

A change, yet again too late, but on time. If that makes sense.

Moreover, experienced workers will be replaced by cheaper novice ones! A grand nexus among BJP, RSS stooges in bureaucracy, and Marwari/Jain/Parsi blood sucker tycoons….

this is good for us so great news at least in goverment due to incompetence and an aversion to change was able to make some equipment, now it would be free for all, people will make a killing

India finally shoots the rabid dog.
The private sector will certainly improve bottlenecks caused by government-owned ordinance factories.

A change, yet again too late, but on time. If that makes sense.

i am sorry to see one of ISI’s best assets going but now we can easily enjoy the greed of the Indian industrialist destroy India’s defence sector.
K

While we already have private sector emerging
Yes ….are the corruption levels in India the same as any of the first world ? Are you saying that Indian private sector will maintain standards the same as government defense suppliers. They will not try make money and buy off goverment regulators like they do today get make significantly more money. If you have any doubts about what I say explain why the river ganges is so polluted by the private sector factories and no one cares about the devotes going there and getting sick. Instead of fixing the goverment regulator you believe in de regulation.
As I said thank you india for the bays pan in your defense it will make it easier for Pakistan

k

this is good for us so great news at least in goverment due to incompetence and an aversion to change was able to make some equipment, now it would be free for all, people will make a killing

i am sorry to see one of ISI’s best assets going but now we can easily enjoy the greed of the Indian industrialist destroy India’s defence sector.
K

I pity your awareness. Anyways, you and your Turkish friend ( Hakikat ve Hikmet - Too long a title) can enjoy. Why so bothered....

Between privatisation makes things efficient, effective and profitable (generally).....you should also at least privatise PIA and Pakistan Railways to begin with...they suck.

Premature celebrations on both sides for (obviously) opposite reasons.
This is a restructuring and not privatisation. One can say it is a corporatization. The business of OFB is being transferred to 7 Defense PSUs. Just like IOC and ONGC are PSUs and very good ones at that. HAL is a PSU and a shitty one. The idea is to have accountability.

Having said that the government does have plans to dilute its stake in Defence PSUs. To what extent this has been done is not clear.

Back
Top Bottom