What's new

Oral Sex, a Knife Fight and Then Sperm Still Impregnated Girl

Computer cant be compared to human body neither ALLAH/GOD created anything like living beings.

This is a majore scientific development. 

God has own ways :)

What I got from this whole news story is that a girl with no vagina somehow had two boyfriends and that she got stabbed with a knife dipped in sperm. Ruxon .. forever unclean!!

Lol, i knew this thread would be a Trolling party. :omghaha:

Oral Sex, Knife Fight, Girl without Vagina what did you expect? :D

Interesting article. However, it makes the assumption that post fellatio, the girl actually swallowed. This is where the argument of the low pH thanks to stomach juices stems from.

What if the sperm were deposited on the skin over the abdomen, just before the fight, and the knife simply took many along with it straight into internal reproductive organs -instead of through the longer route through the stomach and intestines?

That sounds more plausible to me.

A girl with no vagina..
Okay it can happen if god want it..

She has TWO boyfriends..
even having no vagina..

She got stabbed with knife dipped in sperm..
That doesn't look reality.

dip in sperms? i dont think so that is the case . doppleganger's assumption sounds closer.

Wow, what a way to create baby, put sperm on knife, and throw knife with small force to inject the sperm........ :agree:

There are some serious sexual predators here and it's in Africa not in the ME

When nothing can be explained by today's science, it can be very easily attributed to GOD, Isn't it?

its just not possible, conceiving through injury, I mean isn't the sperm ,if left out side & is exposed to air becomes useless infertile after 20 seconds or so ? so even if it slipped during the injury, but then she had a stomach wash during the surgery, so still it wont be fertile as it will be exposed

Interesting article. However, it makes the assumption that post fellatio, the girl actually swallowed. This is where the argument of the low pH thanks to stomach juices stems from.

What if the sperm were deposited on the skin over the abdomen, just before the fight, and the knife simply took many along with it straight into internal reproductive organs -instead of through the longer route through the stomach and intestines?

That sounds more plausible to me.

have to agree with you on this, the conceiving part might have happened this way most probably

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom