What's new

Option's for PAF ?

J-11B has redesign air frame which MKI can't have even upgraded, it uses more RAM then your MKI can ever use, due to its redesign and extensive use of composite materials it is much lighter and has lower RCS then MKI ever have.

The number PLAAF can field J-11B they will not allow MKI to come close major chunk of MKIs will be destroyed in BVR combat remaining ones will be cleared by J-11Bs and J-10B/Cs combined here goes your super MKIs.

Please do through your super IAF against PLAAF then you will know real facts.

Why people came to conclusion that wars are only fought when one can get parity in military capabilities, for all of those please read history and military tactics too.
Man you need to get a life time Achievement award, for taking out 300 MKI's in just seconds of my read, without even caring to know MKI's can also fire back and launch missiles :)

Try to get j11b first

Did I ever mention PAF in my post when I was talking about J-11B?? please read posts carefully before responding.

Man you need to get a life time Achievement award, for taking out 300 MKI's in just seconds of my read, without even caring to know MKI's can also fire back and launch missiles :)

Try to through those 300 MKIs against PLAAF and they eat IAF not just MKIs. :D

Did I ever mention PAF in my post when I was talking about J-11B?? please read posts carefully before responding.

I hope your night will be good :) have good wet dreams

Ya i also not mentioned PAF :chilli:

When you Indian can't prove you superiority using lies you show your real face how cheap you are and your post show that. If you think Muslims are afraid of death then look in the world you will know how is coward.

A person who don't know about procurements and production talking big about other, hypocrites.

I have already explained the valid points in previous posts.

You are Pakistani .So you dont know anything about India let alone IAF and its infrastructure.IAF did the evaluation of most modern 4.5 gen aircraft and they selected Dassault Rafale .AFAIK Rafale serviced in different war scenarios .But Chinese systems are not even in the picture .
A guy having common sense cant simply compare an established war machine with an established indystry with that of nascent techof China.
Again hypocrites like you can do that.I dont blame youe your nations economic condition forces you to say that

J-11B has redesign air frame which MKI can't have even upgraded, it uses more RAM then your MKI can ever use, due to its redesign and extensive use of composite materials it is much lighter and has lower RCS then MKI ever have.

redesigned airframe what non sense ? Its still the flanker.I take the claim that 'MKI airframe can't even be upgraded' as a joke,as the MKI already features a redesigned airframe with canards.

'it uses more RAM then your MKI can ever use' another joke ?

'extensive use of composite materials ' LIKE all the skin is made of composites,huh.

So here is the claim-The upgrade by Russians (who developed the Su 27 into Su 37,Su 30 MKI & the Su 35 ) would be inferior to the upgrade by the Chinese,who reversed engineered the baseline Su 27...:woot:

I hope your night will be good :) have good wet dreams

I m not a delusional like most Indian here, I know what Pakistan can have and what China wants to be because I had interaction with people who had access to good stuff you can't imagine.

In future your MKIs will also have to face HEL if IAF try to enter China can those MKIs handle that??

The only option left for Pakistan is to increase its nuclear weapons and improve their delivery systems
No need to be concerned my dear. We'll leave no stone unturned in increasing our conventional as well as nuclear arsenal btw why are you indians so excited about rafales as if it was made by your scientists, given the financial resources any one can buy them. Case in point Saudis have 40+ Euro Fighter Typhoons they don't get all wah wah

I m not a delusional like most Indian here, I know what Pakistan can have and what China wants to be because I had interaction with people who had access to good stuff you can't imagine.

In future your MKIs will also have to face HEL if IAF try to enter China can those MKIs handle that??
Pew Pew Pew HIGHLY PLACED SOURCES of Most people on PDF Will never be known............. :cheesy:

redesigned airframe what non sense ? Its still the flanker.I take the claim that 'MKI airframe can't even be upgraded' as a joke,as the MKI already features a redesigned airframe with canards.

'it uses more RAM then your MKI can ever use' another joke ?

'extensive use of composite materials ' LIKE all the skin is made of composites,huh.

So here is the claim-The upgrade by Russians (who developed the Su 27 into Su 37,Su 30 MKI & the Su 35 ) would be inferior to the upgrade by the Chinese,who reversed engineered the baseline Su 27...:woot:

Your post shows you are just an internet warrior and you really don't know about China and Pakistan. please be in that delusion as it will help us a lot. :D

The disadvantage of not have strategic depth is also an advantage too.

Yes because of the lack of dept, you would resist very hard but once broken you have no other way to go. You should remember that you are dealing with an armed forces of 2.7 million personal.

The only way Pakistan can achieve a strategic parity is through nukes. This is precisely the reason why Pakistan has the fastest growing nuke arsenal in the world.

Your post shows you are just an internet warrior and you really don't know about China and Pakistan. please be in that delusion as it will help us a lot. :D

yeah right-I read the claims 'it uses more RAM then your MKI can ever use' & ''MKI airframe can't even be upgraded' ,and I don't want to say anything more.

This guy does not know the difference between J-11B and J-16.

Back
Top Bottom