What's new

Option's for PAF ?

No need to be concerned my dear. We'll leave no stone unturned in increasing our conventional as well as nuclear arsenal btw why are you indians so excited about rafales as if it was made by your scientists, given the financial resources any one can buy them. Case in point Saudis have 40+ Euro Fighter Typhoons they don't get all wah wah

Why should I be concerned about your country? You must be drinking.

As an Indian I too want you guys to match India in weapon for weapon. tab tho maza ayega

This guy does not know the difference between J-11B and J-16.

Indian mentality is that they are superior and what they buy is out of this world no one can match it and out match if someone showed them real picture they got annoyed. World know how much China have upgraded air frame of Su-27s when they built J-1x series.

Indian mentality is that they are superior and what they buy is out of this world no one can match it and out match if someone showed them real picture they got annoyed.

Pakistani mentality is thinking 'what India buys is junk'.Some years before,Mil Mi-35 was 'junk' to many TTA's here.Now they all praise it.

Yes because of the lack of dept, you would resist very hard but once broken you have no other way to go. You should remember that you are dealing with an armed forces of 2.7 million personal.

The only way Pakistan can achieve a strategic parity is through nukes. This is precisely the reason why Pakistan has the fastest growing nuke arsenal in the world.

Pakistan can also field more then one million troop and hundreds of thousands trained lashkaris too, so there is not much difference in number game, and Pakistan know its limitation and its war fighting capability is based around it so don't worry about us, war is not new thing for Pakistanis. :-)

Pakistani mentality is thinking 'what India buys is junk'.Some years before,Mil Mi-35 was 'junk' to many TTA's here.Now they all praise it.

Nope, Pakistan does the opposite, we believe that our enemy is super power and we know how to handle them due to tough experience.

Pakistan can also field more then one million troop and hundreds of thousands trained lashkaris too, so there is much difference in number game, and Pakistan know its limitation and its war fighting capability is based around it so don't worry about us, war is not new thing for Pakistanis. :-)

Numerically we are eight times larger than you. Even there you don't hold advantage over us.

And who are you mister ?A Pakistani .
I amabsolutely sure that an armchair general in Pakistan has a lot of limitations when commenting about IAF professionalism.

Do you know what you are doing here ?A shameless cheerleading.
Chinese have their own money and tech .What do you have in there ?Nothing . AFAIK PAF dont J 10,J11 in their inventory .And you are talking about it for what ?
But we have cleared the Rafale and going for an induction within months .
Really ?:rofl:
Did the JF 17 has somekind of Djinn power ?
Your PAF wont even last against first offence of Mig 29UPG and let alone Su MKI .
Even our LCA will give a tough time to PAF when we upgraded in to MK 2 and MK 3 configuration.

And nair what u have.your own ,,,LCA ha ha,,, 30 years and going on.

DO you believe that the Chinese, somehow got access to western latest gen a/c technology?

When was possessing latest Western technology a requirement for having performance levels in the same ballpark?

i don't know if you got my point...... take for e.g j11b is a copy of Su27 with advanced avionics... now if china puts an indegenously built AESA radar in it... will the AESA radar be of same quality of AESA that is produced by USA/france.....
my question may be stupid but i am curious.....

The AESA under test (also the same model on the J-15/16) has a 1760-channel count as well as a 250 km search range against a 0.1 m^2 target; however that stacks up against American AESA radars is up to the performance of the latter, which is likely classified and under continuous upgrades.

A copy is just a copy ,you cant replace it with original sytem .
And I am talking about real Chinese products not their low quality copies.

These low quality copies shot down some of your best fighters of the time.

Back
Top Bottom