What's new

Option's for PAF ?

Here in Europe the nations of Nato and others are replacing their F16 with euro canards or F35 lightening.

Whislt everybody admires the falcon we acknowledge it is a fighter that is no longer cutting edge.

its cockpit sensor fusion radar and ew suites is inferior to the euro canards especially the rafale

its single engine cannot super cruise and is full generation older than the crystal blade engines of euro canards.
But paf f16 have beaten ef typoon many times in exercise.

But paf f16 have beaten ef typoon many times in exercise.
Its a false sense of security that they give u.. They invite us (India or Pakistan) for games.. And we take our best fighters and pilots while they bring their novice pilots.. We beat them.. Puff our chests and come back home.. while they gain All the knowledge they wanted about both our fighters and how we train our pilots in them.. We come back and their REAL task starts After that when they study each of our moves and find ways to beat us or counter us in RRAL combat (even if it may be remote)

You are so right mate ! I will write toPAF air chief and ask him to sell all the planes and eat gajak with it for hoa can we ever fight against the mighty Rafale and Tejas and sukhois and the super sukhois. The list of Indian achievements go on and on.
Absolutely !! I will request the 3 chiefs to unconditionally surrender to the mighty indian state.
Araz

I think it brings nothing much more to the table for PAF. The game has moved on and so must we.
Araz
If u have that kind of influence.. Then I hope u do.. (Please note the Sarcasm)

For engaging J 11 we dont need Rafale our Su MKI can do that.

Well .That is not more than a cheerleading .Even Chinese wouldnt agree that their tech is better than EU.
Mere copy paste and espionage cant substitiute the real experienceor real success and failure.EU fighters especially French already seen a lot of real time war.Ask to your own PA ,aftr all they knows a lot about the mirage from Kargil.
Rafale seen its excellent performance in Libyan war.
What about the Chinese ?AFAIK theirs one and only customer is Pakistan.

You are talking about the US .They know what they are doing.During Coldwar they exaggerated a lots about Mig 25 Foxbat and created F 15 .But in reality F 15 was more better than Mig 25.

If you think your EU made Rafale is that super and China can't make advance tech then please after 2025 do send som of your Rafales against Chinese 5th gen. Because even at that time EU will not have their own 5th gen manned jet. They only have US option to have 5th gen jet for now.

Your Super MKIs will not be able to beat J-11Bs when they will be upgraded, and for now your current MKIs cant even touch J-11B as later has huge AESA and other advance goodies which MKI lack, J-11B will be able to take first shot on MKIs.

Its a false sense of security that they give u.. They invite us (India or Pakistan) for games.. And we take our best fighters and pilots while they bring their novice pilots.. We beat them.. Puff our chests and come back home.. while they gain All the knowledge they wanted about both our fighters and how we train our pilots in them.. We come back and their REAL task starts After that when they study each of our moves and find ways to beat us or counter us in RRAL combat (even if it may be remote)

If u have that kind of influence.. Then I hope u do.. (Please note the Sarcasm)
And for the sake of reminding.. Pakistan HAS in fact "unconditionally" surrendered to the MIGHTY Indian state!! Remember ...?!? That's how the Bangladesh got its independence

If you think your EU made Rafale is that super and China can't make advance tech then please after 2025 do send som of your Rafales against Chinese 5th gen. Because even at that time EU will not have their own 5th gen manned jet. They only have US option to have 5th gen jet for now.
Till when will u guys keep harbouring this attitude of "tu mere baap ko NAHI janta"..
Come on guys.. Man up.. !!! Kabhi USA.. kabhi China... When will Pakistan come up on its own two feet?!!?

PAF should buy nothing now as the IAF already has a big advantage over Pakistan in 4th generation combat aircraft
- 125 for PAF compared to around 370 for IAF. An extra 36 Rafale would not really alter the balance of power that radically.

What the PAF should focus on is saving it's funds to start buying the 5th generation J-31, when China is ready to deliver to PAF from 2020 onwards. This fighter, even if equipped with the WS-13A engine, would totally outclass anything India would possess and a few squadrons would terrify the IAF.
Finally a word of sense in this trollfest
This is exactly what PAF is doing.

And also indian planners are wiser then All these stupid indian trolls in this thread who still believe that air war is something like lord of the rings where all jets collide head on and the one having more surviving jets somehow win.
Thats why Indian Govt is reluctant to buy 4th or lets say 4.5th gen tech for 20billion dollars. I am pretty sure BJP led India is also carefully analysing there options for next gen platforms in addition to FGFA.
For Pak there isnt much choice exept J31 or possibly if economy keep going then J20 or Turkish TAI-TFX in future

And for the sake of reminding.. Pakistan HAS in fact "unconditionally" surrendered to the MIGHTY Indian state!! Remember ...?!? That's how the Bangladesh got its independence

Till when will u guys keep harbouring this attitude of "tu mere baap ko NAHI janta"..
Come on guys.. Man up.. !!! Kabhi USA.. kabhi China... When will Pakistan come up on its own two feet?!!?

before commenting on some post, kindly read it in full context.

To Basel.

Re Your Super MKIs will not be able to beat J-11Bs when they will be upgraded, and for now your current MKIs cant even touch J-11B as later has huge AESA and other advance goodies which MKI lack, J-11B will be able to take first shot on MKIs.

The only operational AESA radar outside of USA is the RBE2 in the Rafale F3 which the Indians have just ordered.

The Su30mki has a Pesa radar which is a half way house between the MSA radars and AESA radars

I have read through the forum and i am new to reply any forum but as far as i am concerned to counter rafale and su30 we do need a fighter like of f15 f18 j16 eu typhoone gripen ng

F15 dont fit in our doctrine as its a strike fighter and out of question from USA
F18 super hornet again usa out of question

Eu typhoone to expensive for us to buy because our goverment is corrupt

J16 not sured about performance but idely fit in to fullfill front line fighter

For air superiroty gripen ng with bvr and wvr missiles linked with ereieye potent threat to rafale or su30 but slight concern of american engine here other than that i think this will be fine if we be able to purchase it about 60 to 80 as just for airsuperiorty role

@Basel: I apologize.. The first part of the reply was not for u.. It got mixed up.. The second part however WAS..

No, need to sorry, but be careful in future as it will make u look awkward and not credible here.

To Basel.

The only operational AESA radar outside of USA is the RBE2 in the Rafale F3 which the Indians have just ordered.

The Su30mki has a Pesa radar which is a half way house between the MSA radars and AESA radars
I dont think they will get the delivery the order has been canceled.

You are so right mate ! I will write toPAF air chief and ask him to sell all the planes and eat gajak with it for hoa can we ever fight against the mighty Rafale and Tejas and sukhois and the super sukhois. The list of Indian achievements go on and on.
Absolutely !! I will request the 3 chiefs to unconditionally surrender to the mighty indian state.
Araz

I think it brings nothing much more to the table for PAF. The game has moved on and so must we.
Araz
No, need to sorry, but be careful in future as it will make u look awkward and not credible here.
I am new to this forum.. So still getting to know how the various functions perform.. The "quote " thing is a lil confusing!!
But will keep ur advise in mind.. Thanks

I am new to this forum.. So still getting to know how the various functions perform.. The "quote " thing is a lil confusing!!
But will keep ur advise in mind.. Thanks

Welcome to the PDF and if you need help you can ask in appropriate thread. :-)

Back
Top Bottom