What's new

Options for PAF After India Selects Rafale for MMRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Option is
Go for atleast 12 AWACS.
Even old f7 can kill rafale just Matter of who See first.
If f7 See it First with The help of awacs , Then 2 f7 can easily kill 1 rafale.

400 mirages can Do Same.
Just matter of tactics and Pilot skills.
Not ti forget jf17,10 and 16

OK if according to you a F7+AWAC support can kill a Rafale kindly please tell me with the support of AWAC'S what cn be done by a Mig29SMT+M2K Upg +SU 30MKI+Mig21Bison+Jaguar's.........??????????????????

i'm not talking about future that is FGFA + Rafale + Mig29SMT+M2Kupg+LCA2+Phalcon& Indian AWAC'S
not to mention all owr current fighters are BVR capable =R73, R77,MICA,DERBY....& fyture=Meteor,MICA AR & HS, K 172 & ASTRAA 1 2 &3 kindly do replay Thanks .

When ever you'll get those rafale until then F-7 and Mirage will be replaced by jf-17 blk 2 and blk 1 and blk 3 will be getting ready to introduce at then... Mirage ROSEs are the best for land support till 2017...

JF17 thunder block2 will do fine agiants rafale i agree no need to buy jets form west rafale started in 1970s and JF17 1998 so its new program and big room to change and upgrade and JF17 Block 1 2 3 are cheaper then rafale for sure

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

F7 and mirages are 3 gen anf rafale is 4.5 no match and these are equal to indain migs21 and jaguar :coffee:

For those (indians who think F-7s can't do anything):
One of my Favs!

Last edited by a moderator:
JF17 thunder block2 will do fine agiants rafale i agree no need to buy jets form west rafale started in 1970s and JF17 1998 so its new program and big room to change and upgrade and JF17 Block 1 2 3 are cheaper then rafale for sure
Kindly read this, any doubt you have of rafale's capability will certainly be cleared. The cost of rafale is worth it as it is truly an omnirole aircraft (explained in detail)
FLIGHT TEST: Dassault Rafale - Rampant Rafale

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

F7 and mirages are 3 gen anf rafale is 4.5 no match and these are equal to indain migs21 and jaguar :coffee:
F-7 and mirages can play role for naval support as indian LCA is being inducted for Navy..
Well jf-17 blk 1 is also fine for them , just need bit upgradation and PN will have some fine aircrafts for their needs and useful during naval operations as an air support..

F-7 and mirages can play role for naval support as indian LCA is being inducted for Navy..
Well jf-17 blk 1 is also fine for them , just need bit upgradation and PN will have some fine aircrafts for their needs and useful during naval operations as an air support..
If i am not wrong, PN don't have aerial arm, PAF takes care of it.
But as Pakistan's doctrine is defensive, PAF base along the cost with these interceptors and JF-17 will do just fine.

F-7 and mirages can play role for naval support as india LCA is being inducted for Navy..

Sir India has already upg its aging harrier's & has 45+ MIG 29K's on order with topsight& other french+isearly avionics pakage how are you going to counter them ???????????

im not talking of future!!!!!!!!!!

OK if according to you a F7+AWAC support can kill a Rafale kindly please tell me with the support of AWAC'S what cn be done by a Mig29SMT+M2K Upg +SU 30MKI+Mig21Bison+Jaguar's.........??????????????????

i'm not talking about future that is FGFA + Rafale + Mig29SMT+M2Kupg+LCA2+Phalcon& Indian AWAC'S
not to mention all owr current fighters are BVR capable =R73, R77,MICA,DERBY....& fyture=Meteor,MICA AR & HS, K 172 & ASTRAA 1 2 &3 kindly do replay Thanks .
Remember we are in defensive mode. We will in better Position as interceptor. Talk about rafale, fgfa when You receive after 7+ years. We are in numbers w.r.t our land to tackle Your aircraft. Of course we win Pilot skill advantage. Awacs will play advAntage for pak , we are defensive, Not You are. So awacs advantage also goes for Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Remember we are in defensive mode. We will in better Position as interceptor. Talk about rafale, fgfa when You receive after 7+ years. We are in numbers w.r.t our land to tackle Your aircraft. Of course we win Pilot skill advantage. Awacs will play advAntage for pak , we are defensive, Not You are. So awacs advantage also goes for Pakistan.

If i am not wrong, PN don't have aerial arm, PAF takes care of it.
as Pakistan's doctrine is defensive, PAF base along the cost with these interceptors and JF-17 will do just fine.
PN is interested in Naval airforce wing with limited air support , Well! doctrine is defensive for indian threats, who knows about future wat other threats we will face so PN is fully considering the criteria of threats and interested in some cheap but effective war machines and getting ready for any doctrine and for any conditions depends on funds...

The best Option is
Go for atleast 12 AWACS.
Even old f7 can kill rafale just Matter of who See first.
If f7 See it First with The help of awacs , Then 2 f7 can easily kill 1 rafale.
400 mirages can Do Same.
Just matter of tactics and Pilot skills.
Not ti forget jf17,10 and 16

People don't realise that the AWACS will be first to be shot down during the hostilities. Pakistan having very narrow strategic depth, the AWACS will be most vulnerable for IAF fighters and easy prey to be shot down.

Sir India has already upg its aging harrier's & has 45+ MIG 29K's on order with topsight& other french+isearly avionics pakage how are you going to counter them ???????????

im not talking of future!!!!!!!!!!
GURU bhai! I guess you got answer in the form jf-17 multirole and some upgradations depending on conditions... We didn't make jf-17 for showcase , we will use them upgrade them consider everything about them... taking decision in hurry is not our need.. We have many options other than jf-17 war machine .. but I'll prefer jf-17 and own made weapons against any threat..

but sir im not talkin of future ....Ok kindly tell me iff you have AWAC's(swedish & chinese) what are Phalcon's for?????& not to mention the Green Pines & Swordfish LRTR's + aerostat + latest french & Indian 3d ground radar's which are already capable of trackin all the activity as far back as Sarghodha down to Faisal air bases...kindly comment that how much you have to track & how much we need to & please dont forget owr current capabilities i'm not talkin of FUTURE

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

GURU bhai! I guess you got answer in the form jf-17 multirole and some upgradations depending on conditions... We didn't make jf-17 for showcase , we will use them upgrade them consider everything about them... taking decision in hurry is not our need.. We have many options other than jf-17 war machine .. but I'll prefer jf-17 and own made weapons against any threat..

but sir what for we have invested in harrier's & Mig 29 K's not to mention other assets????????

sorry my pakistani brother in did not mean to hurt your feallings but the thread is about paskistan aproach after india buying rafale we are not talking about f7s we already ha advance jets like F16B52 and our own FJ17 thunder why doent you compare them wit rafale the are equal match :smokin:

People who think that PAF doesn't have money to buy aircrafts are not thinking beyond...
Remember, JF-17 has been ordered by Azerbeijan and Zimbabwe. More countries will buy it, that is for sure. After all, we are supposed to get some money from that eh? and imo, it could be used for J2X (5th gen JFT) R&D in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom