What's new

Options for PAF After India Selects Rafale for MMRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
but sir im not talkin of future ....Ok kindly tell me iff you have AWAC's(swedish & chinese) what are Phalcon's for?????& not to mention the Green Pines & Swordfish LRTR's + aerostat + latest french & Indian 3d ground radar's which are already capable of trackin all the activity as far back as Sarghodha down to Faisal air bases...kindly comment that how much you have to track & how much we need to & please dont forget owr current capabilities i'm not talkin of FUTURE

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

but sir what for we have invested in harrier's & Mig 29 K's not to mention other assets????????

Will You bring phalcons in pak territory?, B.S

but sir what for we have invested in harrier's & Mig 29 K's not to mention other assets????????
Jf-17 multirole ,upgraded for Mig conditions.. well jf-17 blk 2 is not too far from its introduction..

sorry my pakistani brother in did not mean to hurt your feallings but the thread is about paskistan aproach after india buying rafale we are not talking about f7s we already ha advance jets like F16B52 and our own FJ17 thunder why doent you compare them wit rafale the are equal match :smokin:
:lol: I'm just giving opinion man!!! retired mirages and f-7 BGIs to Counter LCA, Its just for small scale scenerio..;)
Mirage ROSEs for ground attack till 2017 or 2019 ..it depends on blk-3

PAF should evaluate Gripen. I feel it is the most capable fighter for the price and suits PAF's doctrine well. It will also fit the defense budget and SAAB is willing to offer flexible payment options.

yes i also think so

but may be PAK doesn't want it as it has american engine

PAF should evaluate Gripen. I feel it is the most capable fighter for the price and suits PAF's doctrine well. It will also fit the defense budget and SAAB is willing to offer flexible payment options.

Dude, that same SAAB company is getting bankrupt. Its is said recently, that India's Mahindra is keen on purchasing majority of the stake hold.

Will You bring phalcons in pak territory?, B.S

sir we dont need to if a phalon is flyin over say amritas there is nothing you can do about it..but that same phalcon can track all the pakistan air space+ is capable of jamming your ground & possibally air borne radar syatem's ...it is for that very same reasone Phalcon AWAC'S is considered as the most Modern & leathel air based AWAC'S system in the world + add to that the ceiling of phalcon(IL-38) platform is much much higher to the turbo prop's PAF operates, Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Jf-17 multirole ,upgraded for Mig conditions.. well jf-17 blk 2 is not too far from its introduction..

:lol: I'm just giving opinion man!!! retired mirages and f-7 BGIs to Counter LCA, Its just for small scale scenerio..;)
Mirage ROSEs for ground attack till 2017 or 2019 ..it depends on blk-3

but sir i'm talkin of current capabilitie's .....again I'm not talkin of FUTURE?????????

I would personally like to see some things from PAF:

F-16s: (some things may not be possible, but worth trying)

- Take the option and go for another (18) F-16 Block 52+
- Buy used Block 30 from Norway
- " " Used Block 30 from Venezuela
- Getting Block 15 (30) old embargoed ones back

JF-17 (from original 300 unit model)
- Screw Block 1 and move on to Block 2 now (AESA, IRST, Fuel Probes)
- Work on Block 3 (Dual Seat)
- Work on J2-X R&D (money can be used here when JFT gets sold to countries like Azerbijan, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, etc...)--- (Stealth, Structural changes)

J-10
- Screw Block A, move onto Block B
- Get them up to (100+)

Overall, i'm looking at:
120 F-16s
100 J-10s
300 JF-17
= 520

but sir i'm talkin of current capabilitie's .....again I'm not talkin of FUTURE?????????

Currently! PN navy depends on PAF air support so You have to consider it for current case, But again currently you are highly depending on Mig 29K for navy airial support and PAF have jf-17 for it.. for air to air case F-16 blk 18 to 52 is there.

Well all we need to do to counter Indian Rafael is increase the no of j10B form 36 to least 100 and start producing JF17 block 2 and latest get 100 by 2014 and 100 block 1s and start a new project with china for medium weight stealth jet with china like F35
And better than F35 and Rafael and J20 are good will cost more and paf and China can produce a jet cheap together
And which would be in range of F22 and and J20 plus its has to be cheaper then these so we can produce in large no
:coffee:

Assembled here with significant TOT, didn't happen that much in past but will happen in future as we have stressed on clauses of ToT.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

well all we need to do to conter indian rafale is increase the oder of j10B form 36 to least 100 and start producing JF17 block 2 and alteast get 100 by 2014 and 100 block 1s and start a new projet with cihna for mediam weight stealth jet with china like F35
and no dought beter than F35 and and rafale and J20 are beasts will const more and paf and China can produce a jet cheap
and which would be in range of F22 and and J20 plus its has to be cheaper then these so we can produce in large no
Getting JF-17 blk II atleast 100 is a stretch....rest is feasible.

I think we should take Lesson from Russians and instead of Matching fighter to fighter Inventory spend on air defense tech long range low range its much cheaper then jets.

well all we need to do to conter indian rafale is increase the oder of j10B form 36 to least 100 and start producing JF17 block 2 and alteast get 100 by 2014 and 100 block 1s and start a new projet with cihna for mediam weight stealth jet with china like F35
and no dought beter than F35 and and rafale and J20 are beasts will const more and paf and China can produce a jet cheap
and which would be in range of F22 and and J20 plus its has to be cheaper then these so we can produce in large no

Yaar jaab nye government aigee, too hopefully, we should see economic prosperity.
The U.S is done. When we were allies, we didn't get any mutual benefit. Thank god, our trade with China just reached $10 billion dollars. Plus its our neighbour so goods things will happen.
I am saying this to all Pakistanis: Just be patient... Pakistan won't let India get ahead, especially in something in this field.

now this is some heck of a generation ......and a hell of a msg to PAF :what:

Boeing Plans Sixth Generation Fighter With Block 3 Super Hornet | AVIATION WEEK

Boeing is touting an even newer version of its F/A-18E/F Super Hornet that, paired with an advanced sixth-generation fighter in the works at the company, would give customers what Boeing deems a better package of capabilities than Lockheed Martin's combination of the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.

The idea is that customers could buy 4.5 generation Super Hornets (perhaps 4.75 generation with the planned extra forward stealth and extra range of Block 3 aircraft) and then switch to a new, sixth generation faster than if they bought the fifth generation Joint Strike Fighter. To be available circa 2024, the sixth generation aircraft would feature a combat radius of more than 1,000 miles and stealth against a much wider spectrum of radars.

P.S-So much need to learn Bache!!! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom