What's new

Opposition Rally in Dhaka - Potential Turning Point in Bangladesh

Looks like BNP supporters are in for a belting today :P

2012-03-12-14-32-59-Dhaka%20BCL%20(5).jpg

2012-03-12-14-32-21-Dhaka%20BCL%20(2).jpg

Sad to see Bangladesh unrest and India's ugly involvement into it. I hope things remain calm.

Do Bagladeshis feel Khalida Zia's bettter then Hasina Wajid ?

^^^^^^^
Picture shows Awami terrorists are in full force. Where is the link and reference of these picture?

Sad to see Bangladesh unrest and India's ugly involvement into it. I hope things remain calm.

Do Bagladeshis feel Khalida Zia's bettter then Hasina Wajid ?

Where is the proof of any Indian involvement ???

And If you dnt have any proof so just stop this BS again and again

Every Bangali one speaks to, shares this ''BS'' Why to believe Indians in denial (Lying Machines) even for this !!!

Every Bangali one speaks to, shares this ''BS'' Why to believe Indians in denial (Lying Machines) even for this !!!

You have caught the indian deception. Just ignore them they are just squatters and concerened that indian puppet regime is in trouble.

Repeat My Question: Do Bagladeshis feel Khalida Zia is bettter then Hasina Wajid ?

If yes, any reasons ?

Repeat My Question: Do Bagladeshis feel Khalida Zia is bettter then Hasina Wajid ?

If yes, any reasons ?

If you want real answer so ask this to real Bangladeshi people not one PDF :lol:

Interesting!!!!!:pop:....................wait a sec!!.........i have been hearing about Awami this and Awami that for as long as i have been in pdf!!:lazy:

If you want real answer so ask this to real Bangladeshi people not one PDF :lol:

you can ask anyone in banglades starting from a rikshaw wala, you'll get the same answer. i am surprised by the indian interest in bd internal matters.

AL activists 'aiding' police

Mon, Mar 12th, 2012 12:58 pm BdST

Abu Sufian
bdnews24.com Senior Correspondent

Dhaka, Mar 12 (bdnews24.com) – Hundreds of activists of the ruling Awami League and its associate bodies joined police in conducting searches at various points across the capital ahead of the opposition's Monday afternoon rally.

They were seen setting up their own check-posts at Gabtoli Bus Terminal, Majar road entrance, Technical crossing and Kalyanpur.
The ruling party activists were seen conducting searches along with the police.

Police members 'Ataur' and 'Nuruzzaman, who were on a van at Majar road area, however, said they had no knowledge of any such searches by the Awami League activists.

The same scenario was visible at Technical intersection. Bangladesh Chhatra League activists of Mirpur Bangla College took control of the area.

Police set up an outpost there, too.

Rubel Hawlader, BCL president of P A K Hall unit of the college, told bdnews24.com, "We are just helping the administration, nothing else."

Asked about the search, he said, "Our seniors are doing this on the Mazar Road. We are checking those who act suspiciously."

He said they took position in the area since the morning. "We'll stay here until order comes from the top level."

No long-distance buses left or entered Dhaka through the bus terminal at Gabtoli.
Soheli Paribahan counterman Mohammad Abdur Razzak said his company stopped services on Darshana-Jessore-Dhaka route from Sunday.

Chitra Paribahan, Darshana Deluxe and Sonali Paribahan of the same route also stopped services.

Rahmat Ali of Sakura Paribahan of Dhaka-Barisal route said they had no work on Monday.

Hanif Partibahan official Alim Mia was seen watching television at the closed counter of Dhaka-Khulna route.

Bus counters of Diganta Paribahan, Eagle Paribahan and other services were also closed.

As people knew of the closure from Sunday, no passengers were seen at Gabtoli.
However, Mohammad Abdul, a resident of Kurigram, was found who was one.

He was there to go home with his daughter 'Lucky', who worked as a housemaid at Tolarbag.
Mohd. Abdul has no option but to wait at the terminal until Monday night or Tuesday morning.

AL activists 'aiding' police | Politics | bdnews24.com

you can ask anyone in banglades starting from a rikshaw wala, you'll get the same answer. i am surprised by the indian interest in bd internal matters.

that is why things between Indian and Bangladesh improving but not on PDF

that is why things between Indian and Bangladesh improving but not on PDF

Its India robbing us in broad day light using her puppet regime Awami League, its not improving. Now please stay on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom