What's new

Opposition Rally in Dhaka - Potential Turning Point in Bangladesh

until you can do those things without bashing india.

This thread has nothing India about it, and it is strictly a Bangladeshi matter, even if we do so, its our will. We do not go to your Indian section and troll. In fact i couldnt care less what happens inside India. Did a bangladesh crap in your handbags, bro?

This thread has nothing India about it, and it is strictly a Bangladeshi matter, even if we do so, its our will. We do not go to your Indian section and troll. In fact i couldnt care less what happens inside India. Did a bangladesh crap in your handbags, bro?

did you bother to read the first post and particularly the last sentence.

did you bother to read the first post and particularly the last sentence.

yes but not enough for an indian to get provoked and come commenting on a matter that is totally an internal matter of Bangladesh. I swear to god, you folks are such sensitive creatures. I am baffled on how a man can be so emotional and sensitive!

Bangla Spring!!! a think few days ago, you people were talking about Khaleda Zia taking money from ISI. :what:

We weren't talking about that. But your fellow indian members were overly enthusiastic. As usual
you guys always day dream about BD.:disagree:

yes but not enough for an indian to get provoked and come commenting on a matter that is totally an internal matter of Bangladesh. I swear to god, you folks are such sensitive creatures. I am baffled on how a man can be so emotional and sensitive!

ok!!! Move on. Hamara kya jaata hai.

vehli janta , vehle leader.

after failure of boycott india thing...........here comes another bouncer............and its a six.

LOL, these people are thinking of overthrowing a democratically elected leader. This movement will be an act of sedition and India has full right to make sure democracy persists in that country. If you people have problem as to how she came to power, after 3/4 years, is not time to say that elections were rigged.

You ppl should have protested at that time. Now you ppl can come along and prepare for the next elections.

#stop making out India as a daemon. It is not as if our people are doing anything. Even if we are pumping money, it is your civilians who are perpetuating all illegal and subversive activities in your country.

To make it successful... If the rally is postponed for three days Do you think Hasina is brave enough to block Transports for continuously five days? Or those hotels?? Nope. She can't afford to do that.... It will make the Government more nervous..

. just recieved an sms - when and where to take position tomorrow!! But it will depend on situations... Just two days ago i was enquired by a man with walkie talkie in hand near Malibag while coming back from a meeting... I had cholo cholo leaflets in my bag. Thank God he didn't check it....

That seems like a smart idea. But if it came to your mind then it definitely came to BNP's top
leadership's mind as well. Lets see what happens.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom