What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW
Pakistan can't protect its citizens, don't do shyte for Kashmir, America killed our soldiers & we didn't do shyte

Israel is not your Pakistani citizen that you can push about, you need balls & courage, Pakistan never had courage & operates on one ball.

Sorry but such is reality.
The entire reason why Iran is sanctioned and demonised is because it will not abandon the Palestinians. If Iran recognised Israel every sanction would be lifted and Iran would become the West's best friend.

I believe this offer was made to saddam husain, obviously he turned it down.

A significant change is the range of the new Hamas rockets. They have shut down Israel's main airport. No country can run without it's major airport. Israel might be close to invading Gaza and deporting the entire population to Jordan, I kid you not. They regard Jordan as the natural home of the Palestinians.
Iran is a land if empires & courage, Pakistan is the land of colony of everyone since the begining of time, from Iranians to British everyone has had it.

Don't expect no courage here brother.

Last edited:
Have some shame if you are a muslim or fu(k off if you are hindjew.

This is called reality. We dont live in a world where you can fight 100 to 1. If you are so adment then grab a stick and go kill hundred hindus or jews. Also very typical of you fucckwads that when you loose argument you label others as non muslims.

The Prophet
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )
said: “If a man says to his Muslim brother: “O, Kafir! (Disbeliever)”, then one of the two will have Kufr drawn on him.” [Al-Bukhaari]

In another narration, the Prophet
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )
said: “If a person says to his brother “O, Kaafir! (Disbeliever)”, then it is like killing him.

Yet you people label others as Kafir in a heartbeat. Shame on you and i certainly dont need your validation to be a Muslim. It is between me, Allah Paak and his Prophet PBUH.

Do you know what happened to the special committe formed on Kashmir including military general(s)who was tasked to delibrate over Kashmir post 5th Aug?

Pls enlighten me usually getting limited info due to professional commitments.

Bitter but True

I think this is the reality that the young fanboys on this forum can't seem to absorb. But For argument sake, lets say Pakistan supplied Hamas with Mortars, ATGM's or maybe RPG's. Does that change anything on the ground? No. But you can be sure as hell that the Israelis will intensify their bombings against Gaza which would result in more civilian casualties.

To conclude, Pakistan providing small arms to Gaza won't change the balance of power one bit, but it will sure invite Israeli retaliation which would result in higher civilian casualties in Gaza. The détente that Pakistan maintains with Israel will be shattered and more Palestinian civilians will die. Thus, the loser will be Pakistan that loses diplomatically and the Palestinian civilians as Israel will intensify its bombings.

The only solution is the disarming of Hamas and a negotiated peaceful solution because frankly no matter what arms are given to Hamas, they cannot change the 'Balance of Power'. They live in a small enclave surrounded by all sides, its essentially a kill box zone. The only reason why the Israelis are able to get away with their shenanigans is because they can always point to Hamas and their indiscriminate firing of rockets. Take that away and the Israelis have no excuse.
Palestine in even in current position has enough strength, they only lack unity, there are about 20-30000 Hamas/other resistance groups fighters meanwhile PLO backed so called Palestine authority also has about 30000 security person, if they unite the strength reaches up to 60,000 and if armed even with light weapons of better quality can bring Israel to knees as they are geographically sitting within Israel, so far unfortunately Mehmood Abbas and his security personnel only controlling and suppressing Hammas and other resistance groups as mercenaries of Israel.

No one will announce any help openly given the cowardice due to western influence. Palestinians have the manpower and so the courage and necessary equipment but unfortunately, they are divided based upon either sect or groups supported by so & so neighboring country. Above all, they unity. Don't take me wrong but I feel more often that there's need of a brotherly beating for Iran and Arabs so they can put their heads together and get out of such dividing Games.

The biggest problem is political. The only faction fighting the Israelis is Hamas in gaza. Support them and you are 'supporting terrorism'. And all the sanctions that will bring. Plus many of our wonderful Arab friends would not be happy.

As for resources, it wouldn't take much to make the Palestinians more potent by a exponential amount. I guess logistics would be a problem.

Logistics is not THAT big of a problem. There are tunnels running from Egypt to Gaza, deep ones. Even Israeli JDAM bombs can't make them inactive.

Guys you are placing too much trust on Palestinians' fighting expertise though.

Even in Hebron riots, their Palestinian authority police are hardly anywhere to be found.

So any help would need direct intervention by Muslim countries, not dependent on Palestinian Military expertise.

That direct intervention will come with serious repercussions from major powers, financial as well as military.

Remains to be seen which Muslim country will risk this.

Last edited:
And Egypt will play ball?

Oh yes they are and they will. Where do you think the unguided rockets (and the supplies to make them) come from? The design may be Iranian, but the ingredients come from Egypt.

These are crude ineffective weapons though. I'm sure IDF knows this, so they are doing little to stop the flow to Gaza.

ISI has provided Bosnian Mujahideens with loads of weapons while being under the sanction, chill guys they may have a solution

Back
Top Bottom