What's new

Opinion - Pakistan need Intervene in India

There are many Muslims in India who are willing to fight the sanghis.

We should arm them to the teeth.

Let there be civil war in India.

Pak cant arm the Kashmiri and Khalistan moveement, how they gonna arm the Indian muslims?
Like I mentioned Indian muslims want us to stay out of it, let them deal with it.

Pak cant arm the Kashmiri and Khalistan moveement, how they gonna arm the Indian muslims?
Like I mentioned Indian muslims want us to stay out of it, let them deal with it.

Indian Hindus and Sikhs are heavily addicted to drugs'.

They will do anything to get their daily dose.

I heard Hindu girls sleep with men to get their daily dose of drugs.

Majority of Indians who help us in spying are in fact Hindus not Indian Muslims.

We just need to send Kalashnikovs with Afghan cocaine and they will be delivered to the desired destination.

If Putin can declare war on Ukraine to protect the Russians in Ukraine, why can't PMIK declare a war on India to protect the Muslims of India?

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on India like Zelensky is doing.

We need to learn from Russia-Ukraine war.
We can't rally support from OIC, NATO or EU.
Only those who aims align with ours will support us, Such as China.
But China will be enough.

We need a two front war on India.
The Chinese actually came close to action against India during the Galwan incident and it still may
Kick off with China VS India.

This is when interve to protect all minorities of India and partition once again.
( and annex lots or territory of course )

If Putin can declare war on Ukraine to protect the Russians in Ukraine, why can't PMIK declare a war on India to protect the Muslims of India?

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on India like Zelensky is doing.

My dear child..are you awake? Or still sleeping? Did you forget the colour of your skin is brown and your life or life of any Muslims matters nit?

We can't rally support from OIC, NATO or EU.
Only those who aims align with ours will support us, Such as China.
But China will be enough.

We need a two front war on India.
The Chinese actually came close to action against India during the Galwan incident and it still may
Kick off with China VS India.

This is when interve to protect all minorities of India and partition once again.
( and annex lots or territory of course )

We need to soften up India from within before China and Pakistan can declare a war on India to protect the India Muslims.

This is where Putin is failing in Ukraine. He did not use Russians in Ukraine to soften up before declaring the war.

Do it Mujahid for a change and we want you to start it so that we can make you extinct.

Pakistanis are also celebrating BJP’s victory. Attached is picture of your future PM and his wife.
View attachment 822695

Looking better than peerni :P

Looking better than peerni :P
BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Extinct? :lol:

You will find out why India has never stopped an invasion in their history once I roll across that border enraged

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom