What's new

Opinion - Pakistan need Intervene in India

Apart from Kashmiris and Indian Muslims, We can encourage unhappy Hindus and Sikhs too like Navjot Singh Sidhu, @Akshay89 , @Joe Shearer @Kashmiri Rebel @jamahir @xeuss to emigrate to Pakistan to highlight the lack of Human rights in India and refugee crisis in Pakistan as a consequence.

We need to look at all avenues and not just limit ourselves to a small group.

I will migrate only if Pakistan allows me to ban all private vehicles in Pakistan and replace them with buses and taxis. And then I be allowed to resurrect the Communist Party of Pakistan. And that is for the start.

So a mig21 ,a su 30 and a helicopter is the iaf

Any thing flown by Indians gets shot down …

As one western analyst correctly summed up …

“India’s incompetence did not go unnoticed in the west”

It looks you do know the ground reality that's must be the reason you mentioned China instead of pakistan.

Recent examples…so Chinese humiliation should be fresh..

Even historically your army performance is poor. Indian army did not do well in Kargil, 11 weeks NLI gave you a bashing you never forgot ….

In the end india had ssay thank you Bill Clinton..

India long before this event,they claim we have 96 thousand square miles of their territory.

Indian are full of delusions

Last edited:
Such overconfidence was needed from me 10 years ago, my life would have been so different......!!!

If Putin can declare war on Ukraine to protect the Russians in Ukraine, why can't PMIK declare a war on India to protect the Muslims of India?

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on India like Zelensky is doing.

We need to learn from Russia-Ukraine war.

Why do you have to fuel these indian haters and trolls here think about what you are saying and writing !! now you got all the behind the screen bollywood hero's and warriors here going crazy lolz.

Any thing flown by Indians gets shot down …

As one western analyst correctly summed up …

“India’s incompetence did not go unnoticed in the west”

Recent examples…so Chinese humiliation should be fresh..

Even historically your army performance is poor. Indian army did not do well in Kargil, 11 weeks NLI gave you a bashing you never forgot ….

In the end india had ssay thank you Bill Clinton..

Indian are full of delusions
No pal delusion is something like a country that cannot take loans from its national bank.A country thinking they will take on a country which split it into two.

No pal delusion is something like a country that cannot take loans from its national bank.A country thinking they will take on a country which split it into two.

You clearly don’t understand how it works ….

But then again you being a Indian with low caliber education is understandable.

Now for your basic education look at Yugoslavia it much richer than india and it broke.

When you alienate your own citizens you have already set the seeds of civil war and eventual balkanization..

Also you have two nations interested in India’s Break up. There is nothing great about your Hindu state … we had it for a 1000 years .. you won’t make pass 100

Indian muslim don't want Pakistan's help according to Owaisi, let them deal with it. Pak should
stay out of it.

Indian muslim don't want Pakistan's help according to Owaisi, let them deal with it. Pak should
stay out of it.

There are many Muslims in India who are willing to fight the sanghis.

We should arm them to the teeth.

Let there be civil war in India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom