What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.

it is easy make comments like this when you never had any leadership position in real life.

Mushy's call was "right" under the circumstances.

his real crime was giving NRO.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

I think these passages are clear in their meaning. Stand up against the oppression and do not support it out of the fear of oppressor. What we did back in 2001 was because:
1. We were/are weak, pathetic and corrupt.
2. We were/are alone. No other muslim country was/is ready to take up a stand.
3. The enemy was/is much stronger.
4. We had/have no faith in Allah.
5. We were/ are not even united as a nation. Forget about ummah. USA could have easily found many amongst us like hamid karzae and ashraf ghani.
6. We loved/love this world so much and we were/ are afraid to die.
The Quranic passage about bani israel fits on our situation perfectly. We can't fight the enemy because they are strong. It's suicide, stupid and illogical. May Allah and His Prophet go and fight them . We are sitting behind.
My only point is that we should accept these facts and should not defend our acts which we did out of fear of a much stronger enemy.

The Kashmir obsession has eaten the brains of Pakistani ideologues.

I don't want even a single Pakistani to be harmed for a Kashmiri sitting across the border. **** Kargil.

Afghanistan back in 2001 was much better then in 2021
Libya before 2010 was much better then in 2021.
Iraq under Saddam was much better then it is in 2021.
I agree those governments might not be flawless but what change the US wars( in the name of eliminating terrorism and bringing democracy) brought in those countries?? Only brought more death and destruction. People are desperate to migrate to other countries and heart wrenching scenes are a routine now. Should we be proud of being an ally with US in these wars?? At least I can't. The real aims and objectives are always more sinister then the apparent "good names" they give to their wars like eliminating terrorism and bringing democracy etc just to fool the world.

I think these passages are clear in their meaning. Stand up against the oppression and do not support it out of the fear of oppressor. What we did back in 2001 was because:
1. We were/are weak, pathetic and corrupt.
2. We were/are alone. No other muslim country was/is ready to take up a stand.
3. The enemy was/is much stronger.
4. We had/have no faith in Allah.
5. We were/ are not even united as a nation. Forget about ummah. USA could have easily found many amongst us like hamid karzae and ashraf ghani.
6. We loved/love this world so much and we were/ are afraid to die.
The Quranic passage about bani israel fits on our situation perfectly. We can't fight the enemy because they are strong. It's suicide, stupid and illogical. May Allah and His Prophet go and fight them . We are sitting behind.
My only point is that we should accept these facts and should not defend our acts which we did out of fear of a much stronger enemy.

We do what we need to do to survive. All else is meaningless. Pakistan will not be destroyed by trying to follow principles that NO-ONE else does. As far as Pakistan is concerned, ONLY Pakistan and Pakistanis matter. If you have an issue with that, you can be the example of your beliefs and go and do what you believe in.

If I still need to answer that question, then your mind is already made up to deny the facts. I will therefore not bother.

You don't need to but i still want to clarify if you were referring to Pakistani law or international law.
his real crime was giving NRO
NRO was given considering better interest of Pakistan, which was back than economical growth and to avoid any unrest and divide in society, which may have have sabotaged bright future.
Having said that, NRO is not law of Pakistan, it stood invalid the day Musharraf resigned.
Now Imran Khan shall go and arrest Zardari.

Last edited:
We do what we need to do to survive. All else is meaningless. Pakistan will not be destroyed by trying to follow principles that NO-ONE else does. As far as Pakistan is concerned, ONLY Pakistan and Pakistanis matter. If you have an issue with that, you can be the example of your beliefs and go and do what you believe in.
Majority of the prostitu*es are in the prostitu*ion business just for their survival.

The Kashmir obsession has eaten the brains of Pakistani ideologues.

I don't want even a single Pakistani to be harmed for a Kashmiri sitting across the border. **** Kargil.

Kargil is nothing more than a strategic ground, conflict was just extension of Siachin, and in my understanding is no man's land.

If India for some reason think that occupying it is important visa vie Pakistan, than for same reason it's important to Pakistan.

Imran Khan has given occupied Kashmir to Modi, did it helped Indians calm down? NO - now they want more areas of Pakistan, which are not part of Kashmir.

May be you don't know, Indians have been working closely with Iran to instigate riots in Pakistan's northern areas... they tried same in NWFP with support of both Iran and US appointed Afghan regime.
Now you can see, how deep and far this anti Pakistan alliance goes.... there's no way that progress and prosperity may return to Pakistan, unless this chain of connections is broken and God given opportunity was 27th February 2019.
No one is going to repeat that folly again, idea is to keep Pakistan bogged down economically as much possible, and let the social evils take it's tool.... but should Pakistan go with the flow? Musharraf thought NO. Bajwa think YES... so it's individual thinking and what happens is who is ruling Pakistan in given period of time!

My personal thinking is defense/security, economy and nation building is intertwined, they all have to go hand in hand. You cant say, i will build my defense when my economy is good, your enemies will never let your economy grow, but if you eliminate your enemy, your economy will grow suerly and steadily.
IMO, Indo-Pak conflict goes beyond Kashmir and peace is illusive thinking, sold by foreign paid pseudo intellects and politicians, to audience in Pakistan.

Whereas, Indian mentality is so much into Pakistan's defeat and destruction that if Pakistan defeat India in cricket match moral of all Indian nation fall to ground level, but if Pakistan test ballistic missile, it does not make any dent to them, infact their policy makers feel happy about it, because sooner than later blue prints will land at their desks, as gift from some Indian ally state.
I may not be wrong in saying if Pakistan need to conquer India cheap way, than it is by winning 10 cricket matches in a row. Therefore, i would support promoting hockey and cricket in Pakistan.

On the flip side, since long India has been presenting Pakistan as an extremist state, all those new religious sects. turned into political parties, all the colored turbans, tabdili parties they are building a Pakistan with an out look suiting Indian narrative, which India has falsely build over the years, an investment which they would not like to go waste.. at any cost.
Example, fencing Afghan /Iran border does not comply to Indian cold start doctrine and due to some 'excuse', ruling gang will fail to complete it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom