What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

Once again the leadership has never provided that opportunity where I could participate in the cause of Allah. It is or should be a sacred right of every Muslim, a chance at martyrdom. I'm being robbed of my most precious moment of going all out in the name of Allah. My time is ticking as I'm getting older we need to liberate kashmir asap.

What I'm talking about Is not rubbish sir.
Allah want to practice true Islam, do you pay taxes educate others for good, etc the best jihad is to control yourself on wrong doing, jihad bin nafs according to Hadith, are you doing this Mr??
Ànd will go onto nuke war with India

Ànd you're definitely talking rubbish

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.

General Musharraf could also have been the supreme leader of America, Germany, Italy Somalia, Timbuktu and the Congo. What is your point?

What if NATO decides to fight without rules? Just look at what became of the mighty Japan in World War 2.

One must be humble and introspective.

This is the most important point. The neo-liberal order of the west actually saved Afghanistan and other muslim countries from being sent back to stone age in literal sense. What if US decides to make Afghanistan a nuclear waste land ?

It is really unfortunate that many so called experts on our TV's are deriving wrong lessons out of American disengagement.... Keyword being disengagement , not defeat. If America really wanted to win , we all know they are thoroughly capable of doing that especially against 6th century people.

Back then in 2001 Pakistan was much weaker.

Now Pakistan is much stronger now.
Back than.. no nation of the world said a word against US findings and actions.
India offered it's troops and logistics free of cost to invade Afghanistan, which was one major tipping point to join US as an ally in WoT.
However, if Musharraf was not kicked out by the thugs of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Parties_Democratic_Movement
Pakistan would be a much bigger economic and military power.

To the western media it would seem like saddam but in the Muslim world the masses would be gathering to confront the war ahead. Die in the cause of Allah would reach the other Muslim nations, they would have no choice but to prepare for the Jihad. General Hamid Gul said Pakistan can create world war 3 and he was right. You guys are selling Pakistan short. Where's your pride
It's always someone sitting in the West with such delusions of jihad

PAF and PN of 2001 would last a few hours against USAF and USN. Pak army might last for a few weeks due to its sheer size. Somewhere during this period Delhi would be decimated in retaliation.

PAF and PN of 2001 would last a few hours against USAF and USN. Pak army might last for a few weeks due to its sheer size. Somewhere during this period Delhi would be decimated in retaliation.
And tel aviv

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.

he has more guts than many leaders.
he defended Pakistan even after retirement in front of hostile Indian and Western media and audience.
his mitary courage is acknowledged by Indians.

as for Caliph... the Caliph Baghdadi of Daesh hid behind a child like a coward to avoid death.

I agree with you.

America can take on entire world many times without a problem. Western Europe, China and Russia also dont come close to American might. let alone a third world country like India or Pakistan.
Read a bit more re pak airforce
reaching a target is hypothetical. they can be destroyed midway or along their platform before launch as well.
Our missiles couldn't reach that far.
they will br intercepted long before by American Agis cruisers in Gulf and multi layered Israeli defences.
and why should we target the Ally and friend of UAE?

Last edited:
Have you also noticed most of the religious nutjobs who frequent this forum live in western countries?
Yes,it seems like it.

muslims15.jpg

(I didn't make this)

To the people saying I'm in the US and blah blah,, Maybe if Pakistan was on the cause of Allah I wouldn't be here in the west. I'll be fighting in Pakistan.

And the funny part is, there will be a war InshaAllah against India. I know you liberals hate this but war is in our blood. Pakistan will control all the coast of India plus majority of the northern side and put the Hindus in the middle surrounded by Pakistan. I give it 10-15 years.
And Kafir land USA is on the cause of Allah?
Hypocrite mullahs like you are the reason why i wouldn't mind if world decides to go Nazi Germany on all of you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom