What's new

[Opinion] Imran Khan has emerged as a capable leader and Pakistan is extremely lucky to have him

Where is Tareen? Not in party anymore. He accepted all judicial orders despite the fact that many believe Tareen's disqualification was a balancing act. Many of his political workers who were handed or just or fair verdicts of disqualification are not in his party anymore. This is unprecedented, in previous governments people used to exit courts waving victory signs. Hunger index of Pakistan is lower than India. Nobody is dying of food shortage. Many charities giving out free food round the clock. There is a problem of mafias artificially creating shortages and global inflation. Cheeni Aata sasta o? Mulk bhalay qarzay men duba o? The only country in the world where 1 person earns and 8 others eat at home. And then they complain about prices of sugar. Maybe nation needs to work instead of complaining. Everyone doing 2-3 jobs to survive in the world. But our nation demands subsidies. Lol.... national retardedness..

so your argument is people should suffer via u turn khan travels via helicopter everywhere, did he not promise to walk to parliament or was it drive himself or was he going to use a hoarse? either your leader has lied to the nation and is a corrupt cheater or he is completely incompetent nieve bahfoon Who the army had brought to run the country but he was so corrupt or incompetent that he did not deliver.

which one is ?

k

Societies don't change that easily; individual can.

It took 10 years to convert a covertly and less corrupt nation to an overtly and maha corrupt nation. So, yes societies can change once they realize the Danada or rewards for bad deeds, whichever govt offers them.

so your argument is people should suffer via u turn khan travels via helicopter everywhere, did he not promise to walk to parliament or was it drive himself or was he going to use a hoarse? either your leader has lied to the nation and is a corrupt cheater or he is completely incompetent nieve bahfoon Who the army had brought to run the country but he was so corrupt or incompetent that he did not deliver.

which one is ?

k

No, people should sit home while the PM drives a donkey cart and feed them all!

PMLN and PPP are certified corrupt and cheaters. IK is a gazillion times better than them all.

No, people should sit home while the PM drives a donkey cart and feed them all!

PMLN and PPP are certified corrupt and cheaters. IK is a gazillion times better than them all.
I would always chose a smart cheat who can feed his people and help his country over a uncorrupt holier than thou moron.

hell if you are not smart and a cheat you have no business running a country in this. It throat world

k

I would always chose a smart cheat who can feed his people and help his country over a uncorrupt holier than thou moron.

hell if you are not smart and a cheat you have no business running a country in this. It throat world

k

Pakistan has been under performing for decades. How many times have PMLN have been in power? Lahore and Karachi still look like sh*t. Along with PPP they have offered zero value to the voter and there has been no economic policy. There wasn't even a foreign minister at one point.

It's one thing a cut throat businessman like Jeff Bezos takes over, that's pedigree but when you have local factory owners who suddenly have access to the country's current account what do you think will happen?

You can say only if you are earning 100k or more! Don't worry he'll change you soon.

I need know one solid reason from a common person why he's supporting IK, Just one relief he's provided to lower class like me or any thing that is good after him!

If I hate NS doesn't mean to love every other nathu phattu! Loans + taxes + price hikes!

Joke of the century. The people saying yes are most likely over seas Pakistanis who have no idea what hopeless state of affair the country is in. Results of Series of By elections and then local bodies in kpk should be enough to answer this question. Pti will washed away in the coming elections. Thanks to overwhelming corruption, highest ever inflation, IMF, depreciating exchange rate, and zero development works across the country and Ofcourse the never ending lies.

Last edited:

k

Thanks, if you are out of Pakistan, stay there. We don't need "smart" people like you. We have many smart asses who have destroyed our country. Smart cheat? Go and try smart cheating with Canadian police and law. And you will get a smart lesson for the rest of ur life, the lesson that you are so lacking.

Thanks, if you are out of Pakistan, stay there. We don't need "smart" people like you. We have many smart asses who have destroyed our country. Smart cheat? Go and try smart cheating with Canadian police and law. And you will get a smart lesson for the rest of ur life, the lesson that you are so lacking.
There is smart cheating here ….. the Trudeau scandal, trump in the US, balscouni in Italy, one of the french presidents and the Canadian senator Duffy scandal. It is said in the UK that our laws are made for the devil to rule yet the national interest is protected.

your comment shows how little you understand how the world runs. I suggest you read and learn more before getting into an argument with me, take that as advice from, your elder brother

k

Pakistan has been under performing for decades. How many times have PMLN have been in power? Lahore and Karachi still look like sh*t. Along with PPP they have offered zero value to the voter and there has been no economic policy. There wasn't even a foreign minister at one point.

It's one thing a cut throat businessman like Jeff Bezos takes over, that's pedigree but when you have local factory owners who suddenly have access to the country's current account what do you think will happen?
I agree but both had different policies, both tried but there are some institutional problems we face.

I also believe we are being pushed by the west into the Chinese camp so we go to war against India to complete the transformation of South Asia . Our blood for their benefit

k

Man All these Randi Ronas, I cant say for other cities, but Islamabad is getting developments, parks are being refurbished (this one park was never even painted again after being made) Some Tracks, Roads got Refurbished too, as for AJK Ptis Gov In Bagh district is doing amazing the road that went to my home is now made of Actual Concrete. The Security was so tight that they checked is twice because we looked foreign type. New Places are being constructed and the Minister is a really humble person. The only mistake Pti did was when they let PMLN politicians again in their Party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom