What's new

Opinion, eventually people will ventilate, khan will get tired and run out of money

Will khan loose steam

• 1-yes, he will tire out

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • 2- yes, he will run out of money

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • 3-no

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Typical PMLN voters are in their 40+ who saw the very energetic nawaz sharif 1980-1995

And ofcourse some are deviants who simply hate IK

Ik Has his faults..especially how he apointed people without merit in some cases

I hope he corrects himself this time if he ever comes back

You said “you”. Don’t take back what you said now? And most active voters are people from within “my age group”.

Sit down and stop drinking the Koolaid. It’s bad for your logical thought process.
need something to reverse the koolaid :big_boss:

Typical PMLN voters are in their 40+ who saw the very energetic nawaz sharif 1980-1995

And ofcourse some are deviants who simply hate IK

Ik Has his faults..especially how he apointed people without merit in some cases

I hope he corrects himself this time if he ever comes back

need something to reverse the koolaid :big_boss:
The imperious youth sometimes lack perspective- but don’t worry - time is a cruel mistress and experience is the best teacher.

The imperious youth sometimes lack perspective- but don’t worry - time is a cruel mistress and experience is the best teacher.
Contra to popular belief..age doesnt make you smarter

I have seen brightest people that very young and dumbest people that are very old

I feel this doesnt fit the majority

Throughout my carrier as physician i have seen that in general older generation dumber than the newer generation

Can I donate on-line from the USA? Please share the website....
For shaukat khanum u can use paypall its pretty simple

For PTI i use my local pakistan UBL account though recently there has been easier way to donate

I never used this one but it seems a new way https://www.namanzoor.com/

Goal of PMLN is to block PTI funding as parties cant exist without funding

It is also going to create legal issues and ultimately get rid of IK if nothing else works

Who's the pinhead thinking this about a man who didn't tire out in 26 years without any hope whatsoever of becoming a major party, or support of anyone. These are his final years of struggle and he is at peak of his time, holding largest party of Pakistan, most popular leader ever in history of Pakistan and possibly entire world.

As for money, he does not need any single person. Overseas Pakistanis are his ATM. In 2 days after his appeal, they gave him 20 crore. By now the amount has crossed 1 billion. Not sure which world you live in.

Rest assured, you never understood him because he is larger than life person. He says it clearly: For a man Allah has only asked for struggle, success or failure is from Allah. Winning is never the objective. Struggle is. When you understand this simple thing, you'll understand IK and why he cannot be defeated ever.

You are a bachoda who plays on both sides of the wicket to enjoy comments from both PTI and PMLn fans
Haha..you cant argue on the fact that

"I told you"

Now i am telling you more

"Courts will give clean chit to nawaz sharif and will ban PTI on funding case"

Its upto the people how they react

I cant predict the young generation but above 30years old wont come out or protest

Who's the pinhead thinking this about a man who didn't tire out in 26 years without any hope whatsoever of becoming a major party, or support of anyone. These are his final years of struggle and he is at peak of his time, holding largest party of Pakistan, most popular leader ever in history of Pakistan and possibly entire world.

As for money, he does not need any single person. Overseas Pakistanis are his ATM. In 2 days after his appeal, they gave him 20 crore. By now the amount has crossed 1 billion. Not sure which world you live in.

Rest assured, you never understood him because he is larger than life person. He says it clearly: For a man Allah has only asked for struggle, success or failure is from Allah. Winning is never the objective. Struggle is. When you understand this simple thing, you'll understand IK and why he cannot be defeated ever.
Overseas can fund but they cant give him street power

Overseas can surely fund him..but remeber the second gen pakistanis arent that connected to oakistan due to fact they cant speak urdu as fluently

Pakistan will need to use english like india does to keep them connected

Tire out?

Did someone miss IK's some 20+ years of struggle

Run out of money?

IK himself said, in first 24 hrs of launching namanzoor.com, people sent 20 cror ruppees
1 jalsa costs roughly 1+ cror (as per a PTI member). So just in 24 hrs there was enough money sent for 20 jalsas
And donations didn't stop after 24 hrs, still going on.

Here's ongoing donations:

Can I donate on-line from the USA? Please share the website....
No. Please don't donate unless you have Pakistani national ID number. Really appreciate your support but due to a legal technicality it will harm the party.
If you really want to honour us, then please ask some Pakistani acquaintance to send it for you. So they can enter their NICOP or CNIC number (Pakistani ID Card #)

It's against Pakistani law for political parties to receive money from any non-Pakistani.
There's already an investigation going on against PTI on the topic of funding. (although other parties h truly shady funding but corrupt system is targeting PTI only)

Person in charge of donations is Khurshid Alam
He repeatedly reminds in Twitter Spaces that please don't send even a single dollar unless you have Pakistani ID card number to provide.

Website for donations is:

Last edited:
Chal bai bachodai. Nikal yahan sai
Sir chatrool is coming
ابتدائے عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا ۔۔آگے آگے دیکھئے ہوتا ہے کیا ۔۔۔

:pop:

My pay is in $$
I am holding till $$ drops further..

Dollar is at 192

It fell almost 22 rupees in 1 month vs
40ish in 3.5 yrs

Its going to hit 250ish in my opinion with inflation of 20+%

Why

Because USA inflation core is at 8.5% and rest is at 13% with dollar index running up at 6%

So rupee will not hold..and we guzzle oil both fuel oil and eating oil like no tomorrow as we never planted olive/canola nor we used the 100,000 mw hydro potential we have

We just want metros..

Last edited:
Qoum ik page pe agar ajaye to funding is not going to be an issue.

Funding ka theka sirf overseas ne nahi Lia hua. Hum local log 22 crore Hain. 2-3 crore bhi 100-500-1000-5000 depending on their haisiat fund karen to ye kamyaabi zaroor milegi.

On the contray you have seen nawaz sharif during his prime..early 1980s

You are typical nawaz sharif voter..people in their late 40s who have seen the young man ameer ul momeeneen who inspired millions against foreign leader benazir
I was a young boy in the early 1990s so cannot recall Benazir rule but I remember the slogans "Be Be Nazir Nazir" she was like Mother Pakistan, every household had women who loved her. Nawaz Sharif was the Ameer ul Momeeneen, he even tried to pass laws to have similar powers but was rejected. In early 1990s those who were in the 20s 30s 40s loved them. IK was in politics in 1996 but people laughed. Look at 2020s, 20 year old and 30 years old loving IK.

Seems like establishment plot to keep the youth busy. Give them hope.

He doesnt has funding anymore so eventually he will run out of money

One of khan weakness pre 2013 was lack of money whether u like it or not

Will overseas able to fund him?.. Since local funding isnt existent in pakistan

Will people forget like they always do?(people dont change)
dude stop making threads .... you have no idea of ground reality!

I was a young boy in the early 1990s so cannot recall Benazir rule but I remember the slogans "Be Be Nazir Nazir" she was like Mother Pakistan, every household had women who loved her. Nawaz Sharif was the Ameer ul Momeeneen, he even tried to pass laws to have similar powers but was rejected. In early 1990s those who were in the 20s 30s 40s loved them. IK was in politics in 1996 but people laughed. Look at 2020s, 20 year old and 30 years old loving IK.

Seems like establishment plot to keep the youth busy. Give them hope.
Benazir was really good candidate for PM seat in her time that was only due to less coverage on Media and no existence of social media, News Outlets can be controlled easily, how ever now because of social media and Internet things are getting more transparent. If anybody knew about Controversies of Benazir nobody would've liked her that much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom