What's new

Opinion | 10 'outrageously unthinkable' yet pragmatic solutions to Pakistan's major problems.

I agree whole heartedly, recently a Brigadier who I will not name also went to the chief with the proposal but he shot it down and told him to talk to the DG ISPR. The Brig proposed that we pay some anchors to manipulate content, you know what the DG said? He said: "We would, put what our enemies pay these people makes our offering look like a joke'.
I hope the next chief will be more focused on a more vocal ISPR.

I am fully agreed with your post mostly people eat what media feed them ... As compare to old days we rarely found patriotic shows. Hamid Mir and many same as him are paid pets to manipulate army's image As Salahuddin Ayubbi said "If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".

I asked same question to Hilal's editor (ISPR's magazine) why our army don't present the facts to us he said this is not the right time :hitwal: ... So when the right time will come (Can anyone answer it).. ??

It hurts me too, people have been so thoroughly influenced by Pan-Islamic and Liberalist ideals that the Army no longer holds any importance in their life.

Yeah there are many but still not in majority we love our army more than any other thing .. Army is our proud :pakistan:

[/QUOTE]JAG can't sue GEO, we need civilian lawyers in civilian courts for that and we all see what happens to our civilian lawyers, they ate heckled in courts by two bit judges who sell justice for peanuts and perks. It becomes a sadistic show of kicking a fallen giant, the chief doesn't want to see that happening.[/QUOTE]

If we want to make peace in our country and want nation walk along with army we must ban this organization(Geo) they are busy in spreading falsehood against our protectors ...

Just get rid of this war on terror and give your people education to make them sensible enough so as to use the right of vote sensibly and pakistan will be on it's way to progress..

we can keep our support for ummah and we can get rid of our own problems too,

okey let me clear sth about kashmir and the relations with israel part of your assessment :

iran has no relations with israel just because of palestine . otherwise our stupid shah had very warm relations with the entity .

then the iranian revolution came and our leader imam khomeini (may he rest in peace ) came and corrected that bull crap .
I ask all the pakistani members who know persian @Aeronaut @LoveIcon to read this and confirm our support for pakistan & kashmir :

the annual message of our leader to muslims during hajj :

رهبر معظم انقلاب در پیام سالانه حج خود فرمودند: «امروز کمک به ملت فلسطین و محاصره شوندگان غزه، همدردی و همراهی با ملت های افغانستان و پاکستان و عراق و کشمیر، مجاهدت و مقاومت در برابر تعدّی آمریکا و رژیم صهیونیستی، پاسداری از اتحاد مسلمانان و مبارزه با دستهای آلوده و زبان های مزدوری که به این اتحاد ضربه میزنند، و گستردن بیداری و احساس تعهد و مسئولیت در میان جوانان مسلمان در همه اقطار اسلامی، وظائف بزرگی است که متوجه خواصّ امت است.»

please read the link completely :

واكنش هندي ها به موضع ايران در مورد كشمير

you can also ask @LoveIcon , since he lives in iran and knows whats up .

iran was one of the only countries who supported pakistan during its war for kashmir .

tell me which muslim country has spoken out more than iran ? which country has suported pakistan more in this issue ?

about our relations with india , i think iran and india had figured this out in a way that it wouldnt hurt our thousand year old relations more than 2 decades .

yes , our relations is becoming better since 10 years ago , but it was historical before .

1- india suports our worst enemy israel

2- iran supports pakistan

but we managed to ignore this fact and turn away from it after 2 decades . if u want more from iran , youre simply too ignorant .

we've paid our debt to kashmir and we will continue to do so .

instead we expect pakistaniz not to expect iranians to cut our relations with india , which is btw as i said thousand year old.

our flag got burnt in india for supporting kashmir

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @Azlan Haider @jaibi @Ostad @ResurgentIran @mohsen @SOHEIL @Talon @DESERT FIGHTER

@WebMaster @Oscar (my long time enemy :D ) @MrShabi2010 @DesertFox @Jungibaaz @farhan_9909 @KingMamba

and otherZ

Last edited:
@haman10

We want a foreign policy like Turkey. Normal relations with Iranians, Arabs, Israelis, Indians,Chinese, Russians, EU and the US. This is what i want Pakistan to achieve. We are safe now, therefore there is no need for us to act as a Muslim vigilante.

Just get rid of this war on terror and give your people education to make them sensible enough so as to use the right of vote sensibly and pakistan will be on it's way to progress..

we can keep our support for ummah and we can get rid of our own problems too,

Does 'Ummah' support us?
Will they fight our wars?

Israelis,

mate , u missed my point .

no muslim country - not even turkey - has normal relations with israel .

our brothers in palestine are suffering the same pain that people in kashmir are suffering but thousands of times worst .

lets never forget th tears of this man for his child :

article-2233248-16076B74000005DC-537_964x636.jpg

Does 'Ummah' support us?
yes they will , forever !!

Will they fight our wars?
no they wont !!

depends on the situation , u cannot expect others to fight for u !!

did we ask pakistan to fight for iran during the tensions with US ?

mate , u missed my point .

no muslim country - not even turkey - has normal relations with israel .

our brothers in palestine are suffering the same pain that people in kashmir are suffering but thousands of times worst .

lets never forget th tears of this man for his child :

Normal may not be, but we need to have formal diplomatic relations with them if Israel can use its pull in the US to allow Pakistan's membership in NSG so we could sell our nuclear fuel to other countries.

There is nothing Pakistan can or should do for Palestinians, Kashmiris or Afghanis. Pakistan should mind its own business and take care of its people. We have huge issues to deal with of our own.

Pakistan has multi-centres of power be it political parties/rich land owners or the Military not to mention the Jamaat. There is those wanting to impose shariah law in the country and those that still support having this medieval blasphemy law so who is going to win? the radical fundies or the secular liberals? so far it looks like fundies are winning.

Normal may not be, but we need to have formal diplomatic relations with them if Israel can use its pull in the US to allow Pakistan's membership in NSG so we could sell our nuclear fuel to other countries.

There is nothing Pakistan can or should do for Palestinians, Kashmiris or Afgh uanis. Pakistan should mind its own business and take care of its people. We have huge issues to deal with of our own.
Disagree... we should NEVER abandon the Kashmir cause... even if it takes a zillion years.

As for Palestine .. yeah why not the poor ... didnt do us any harm....they are ... ?

Ummah? frankly **** it.

Israel... im kinda confused on that part... but i have no doubt ... tht any relationship with them will us give us any benefit etc.

What i want for this country... hmmm... might sound fascist or something..(In simple words).......

I want a similiar policy adopted by Germany after WW1 .. minus the fucked up cleansing etc stuff...

and otherZ

I hate everybody equally..and I mean everybody here on this forum.. .. you are not special. However, the issue with Pak Iran relations runs more into who is in office. Is it a Shia or Sunni. its that basic now. Because Pakistan today is thriving with sectarian minded people who are more interested in cutting each other up than anything. As an example.. before the 80s and Zia's time.. there was the usage of various cry's... Such as Naara-e-Takbir (Naara being something like Iran Paindabad). Allah o Akbar.. and then Naara-e-Haideri.. which was Ya-Ali.. it was there in the forces as well. Now Ya-Ali was as such not that associated with the Shia sect as it was with Bravery.. however.. with the 80's and 90's.. and their sectarian hatred.. the Sunni antagonizers.. came up with a new call.. just to piss off the Shias.. which was Naara-e-Farooqi.. i.e Ya-Umar. As such.. there was never anything.. but the idea was to play on the alleged rivalry between the two Caliphs(something which I do not believe).. and play sides.
Point being, its down to such pettiness in terms of sectarian hatred especially among the scholars(as much as they want to hug it out in common gatherings).. that it influences leaders as well.
The People of Pakistan have nothing but goodwill for Iran.. most of us anyway.. But it does not take much to ignite a sectarian mind.. just how bigoted people are varies(as I am sure it does in Iran too). Iran provided us with much greater support(pre-79) than any GCC nation.. the only other nation that gave us what we asked was Jordan.

I hate everybody equally..and I mean everybody here on this forum.. .. you are not special. However, the issue with Pak Iran relations runs more into who is in office. Is it a Shia or Sunni. its that basic now. Because Pakistan today is thriving with sectarian minded people who are more interested in cutting each other up than anything. As an example.. before the 80s and Zia's time.. there was the usage of various cry's... Such as Naara-e-Takbir (Naara being something like Iran Paindabad). Allah o Akbar.. and then Naara-e-Haideri.. which was Ya-Ali.. it was there in the forces as well. Now Ya-Ali was as such not that associated with the Shia sect as it was with Bravery.. however.. with the 80's and 90's.. and their sectarian hatred.. the Sunni antagonizers.. came up with a new call.. just to piss off the Shias.. which was Naara-e-Farooqi.. i.e Ya-Umar. As such.. there was never anything.. but the idea was to play on the alleged rivalry between the two Caliphs(something which I do not believe).. and play sides.
Point being, its down to such pettiness in terms of sectarian hatred especially among the scholars(as much as they want to hug it out in common gatherings).. that it influences leaders as well.
The People of Pakistan have nothing but goodwill for Iran.. most of us anyway.. But it does not take much to ignite a sectarian mind.. just how bigoted people are varies(as I am sure it does in Iran too). Iran provided us with much greater support(pre-79) than any GCC nation.. the only other nation that gave us what we asked was Jordan.

:tup:

the issue of shia sunni is unfortunately making us (muslims) look very bad .

the hatred , the killing and cursing , the beheading the talking down of other people's believes is a blow to all we've got .

may one day all these things get buried deep

the hatred , the killing and cursing , the beheading the talking down of other people's believes is a blow to all we've got .

I doubt it... not until a major uniting figurehead comes in.

This explains everything, if you look and think 'closely'.

Shia_Sunni.jpeg

What I have seen is PTI and Imran Khan government are doing a great job day by day to solve the nations biggest problems. It has faced criticism but it has also successful done the best job ever in 72 years of history of Pakistan.

The biggest problem Pakistan faced was supporting of real corrupt haram khors PPP, PMLN, Zardari, Bhuttos, & Shariffs etc etc by Army, ISI etc to rule Pakistan, then the Military's love for power destroyed Pakistan economic and institutional prowess. The judges weakened, business weakened when Military itself started working in commercial entities with their own ideas and dhanda methods.

Hopefully Pakistan will return the IMF money and world payments and will stand strong from their on, Coronavirus is an opportunity for Pakisanis too.

Pakistan has to take back $350 billion looted by mega corrupts across the board to survive.

What I have seen is PTI and Imran Khan government are doing a great job day by day to solve the nations biggest problems. It has faced criticism but it has also successful done the best job ever in 72 years of history of Pakistan.

The biggest problem Pakistan faced was supporting of real corrupt haram khors PPP, PMLN, Zardari, Bhuttos, & Shariffs etc etc by Army, ISI etc to rule Pakistan, then the Military's love for power destroyed Pakistan economic and institutional prowess. The judges weakened, business weakened when Military itself started working in commercial entities with their own ideas and dhanda methods.

Hopefully Pakistan will return the IMF money and world payments and will stand strong from their on, Coronavirus is an opportunity for Pakisanis too.

Pakistan has to take back $350 billion looted by mega corrupts across the board to survive.

Its not gonna be easy

Back
Top Bottom