What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

I think people have been evacuating NW for couple of weeks now.

But there wasn't any evacuation order. As far I know.
So yes some people might have left the area, but it doesn't make everybody who couldn't leave to be a target.

Political affiliation aside, everyone should support this Oprn and Must stand by Armed Forces of Pakistan...

This. He should have come out with a single sentence saying "i support this decision and will reveal more after tomorrows meeting which will contain details abt how we will work with the army to help the refugees". something along the lines.

BqLi8ouCIAQMrI-.jpg

Maaf kar yaar tu pata nahi kahan say iss thread ko takar gaya hai. Baat North Waziristan operation ki ho rahi thi aur tujay PTI ki pari hue hai. Stop derailing this thread if you dont have anything constructive to add here.

phir baat mayn wohi munafiqat aur jhoot baat operation ki ho rahi hay bech mayn tu khusroon ki baaten kar raha hay

dissing a party,not comment on operation and then saying to others that you are derailing the thread is idiotic to say the least

You can't kill 2 colonels in rawalpindi and attack Karachi airport, and then expect the army to sit back. I just hope innocents don't get harmed and are given an incentive to join the pak army after the operation.

Back
Top Bottom