What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Waziristan operation: For Ist time Pak army says bodies of 7 militants killed in Mirali today in custody of security forces, 3 soldiers dead
Via Haroon Rashid, BBC

Nopes. That's a fact. He is honest at least. Sometimes go and do some research for a change. Read. Check websites of statebank, US state department.

For e.g., do you know, till Musharraf, Pakistan was Second Biggest Aid Reciepient of USA after Israel (right now its Fourth... Afghanistan and Iraq and 2nd and 3rd).

Oh, and when you run out of facts, all you can say is bla bla bla. Shows your age

Fataite logic:

TTP killing Pakistani = Sharia love

Pakistani killing TTP = US ally

You f**king morons. No wonder a whole town was a manufacturing plant for IEDs.
^ He pretty much explains your logic. :x

10489619_607915039305751_7179386206964088322_n.jpg

Oh, and when you run out of facts, all you can say is bla bla bla. Shows your age
Menace2Society said: ↑
Fataite logic:
^ He pretty much explains your logic. :x

again proves ur dumbness. where have I EVER said TTP are right or sharia loving etc?

If u want it this way, then this is for u
US sponsered, allied army killing own people = muslim jihadis
Jihadis attacking US (alqaeda/tht guy who killed CIA ppl in US and we sold him back to Pak) = terrorists

Dollar zindabad

again proves ur dumbness. where have I EVER said TTP are right or sharia loving etc?

If u want it this way, then this is for u
US sponsered, allied army killing own people = muslim jihadis
Jihadis attacking US (alqaeda/tht guy who killed CIA ppl in US and we sold him back to Pak) = terrorists

Dollar zindabad

Pakistan will kill every piece of terrorist for free and for future Pakistan that will prosper.

We lost some fine men fighting these pigs. INSHALLAH they will always be remembered as soldiers who gave it all to protect our nation and our people. We need to end this now once and for all!!!

i wouldnt take everything a human rights commission says seriously....I'll read it later maybe for amusement.

where are these bastard human rights people when TTP and other terrorist groups are killing locals, stealing their money through extortion, and threatening people to give their daughters hands or suffer death and punishment

Asian Human Rights Commission my ***. They need people to die and they need war and IDPs situation so that they can get their budgets inflated and so that someone can give them some attention. They thrive off human misery :laugh:

p.s. no specific tribes are being targetted....people like fazlullah have been disgraced. Whoever support him is also disgrace to Islam. They are not fighting any jihad, they are terrorists plain and simple

"Shawal is a mountainous area that serves as the main hub of PATUU militants, as well as the TTP Sheheryar group led by SheheryarMehsud. Previously, this group was led by my hostel mate, Abdullah Mehsud, who was killed in July 2007 by Pak forces in Zhob province of Baluchistan. "

Thats says it all who wrote this bullshit article.

Capt Akash Rabban embraced shahadat today in Mir Ali

10532456_425965337545220_1180206993098442022_n.jpg

Innalilahey wa innailehey rajeoon.... May Allah bless him and give strength n patience to his loved ones...

Its kind of shocking... this is the 2nd time im watching his pic... it was posted long ago by some member in Pak military multimedia...

Innalilahey wa innailehey rajeoon.... May Allah bless him and give strength n patience to his loved ones...

Its kind of shocking... this is the 2nd time im watching his pic... it was posted long ago by some member in Pak military multimedia...

RIP Soldier.

Was Capt. Akash Rabbani from a Hindu family? Haven't ever heard a Muslim having that name.

Don't worry my friend ... these are just buildings... If peace returns to our country at that cost ....so be it... we will rebuild...
We were losing our country to sanctuaries of enemy in these areas ... If country remains, buildings will be raised again

Don't worry my friend ... these are just buildings... If peace returns to our country at that cost ....so be it... we will rebuild...
We were losing our country to sanctuaries of enemy in these areas ... If country remains, buildings will be raised again

Also just one section of a vast area that has remained untouched by Pak military ops.

Back
Top Bottom