What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

i hope they never negotiate with these bastards finish them and kill them once and for all.

Don't derail the topic, want to discuss the political and social influences of this war open another thread. We are discussing the tactical side of war here and the failure of our planners who don't care about soldiers. So please spare this holy crap

I was replying to another member who wanted to live under Taliban rule. If you are that fussy about being on topic, you should have told him off, not me. And my post is not that unrelated to the topic. The topic is about Taliban killing your soldiers, and my post was about Taliban rule. This is a forum where far more off topic posts are tolerated, so spare me your ire.

And if the post is so off topic, report it to the mods, instead of trying to be a mod yourself. The webmaster has made that policy clear.

There is a report button kindly use it when you feel there is a rule violation.

Don't use the mention feature and don't be a mod.

Regards.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/243853-reports.html#ixzz2PrFjurQR

@nuclearpak showed you the coffin of major that got shaheed. if you still gonna believe that lanti ISPR which disowning the deaths of their own soldiers. Then Good Luck.

There are operations going on everywhere and our soldiers are indeed laying down their lives but nothing like DAWN has reported....if this was the case, i checked all other major media sources, ARY, PTV, GEO....none have reported the news.

Capt Waseem 115l/c 3 Cdo Bn , Embraced sahadat on Friday in Tirah Valley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoken to, Major Muhammad Shafiq Malik at the ISPR.

Seems either DAWN has cooked up or is confusing the figure with some other operation elsewhere, for the Major said that the ISPR is not aware of any such operation or casualties else it would have given out a press release. !!

Tell that major to visit Peshawar CMH or take a look atFacebook, I even posted the pic of the shaheeds coffin.

And isntt this the same iSPR that said that Saab 2000 is all fine? We all know how that turned out.

My advice, next time, don't call those folks...unlezs you know them personally, they wont tell you anything.

There are operations going on everywhere and our soldiers are indeed laying down their lives but nothing like DAWN has reported....if this was the case, i checked all other major media sources, ARY, PTV, GEO....none have reported the news.

Capt Waseem 115l/c 3 Cdo Bn , Embraced sahadat on Friday in Tirah Valley.

How can Media post without the verification of ISPR? if they do that, Army would Give a Big Danda to that particular channel for disclosing such a high fatality rate of Army.

A small example. The incident of N.Waziristan where ISPR disclosed the figure of 20-30 soldiers killed where actually it was 60+

Rented terrorism will grow because Pakistan is heading towards elections (fake & rigged), so the enemies of Pakistan will try to hurt Pakistan as much as they can.

How can Media post without the verification of ISPR? if they do that, Army would Give a Big Danda to that particular channel for disclosing such a high fatality rate of Army.

A small example. The incident of N.Waziristan where ISPR disclosed the figure of 20-30 soldiers killed where actually it was 60+

@mafiya
Really, the same media blew a small grass fire out of proportions claiming millions worth of damage. !!....no come backs.....ignore the ISPR, why no other source has reported such an incident. !!

1101539364-1.gif

@mafiya
Really, the same media blew a small grass fire out of proportions claiming millions worth of damage. !!....no come backs.....ignore the ISPR, why no other source has reported such an incident. !!

1101539364-1.gif

Mainly for two reasons.

1. This news of 46 soldiers getting shaheed is forum news with eye witness account of CMH PESHAWAR. Just like destruction of SAAB AWAC was a forum news and no one believed until SEC DEF confirmed it in Parliament

2. DAWN and khyber post has posted the unverified news with anonymous sources because they have grown some balls in posting news without verification of ISPR while others are waiting for Army confirmation. We are dealing with ARMY here not airforce or navy.

P.S. Last time Saleem Shehzad disclosed such unverified news, he was found dead couple of days later

Mainly for two reasons.

1. This news of 46 soldiers getting shaheed is forum news with eye witness account of CMH PESHAWAR. Just like destruction of SAAB AWAC was a forum news and no one believed until SEC DEF confirmed it in Parliament

2. DAWN and khyber post has posted the unverified news with anonymous sources because they have grown some balls in posting news without verification of ISPR while others are waiting for Army confirmation. We are dealing with ARMY here not airforce or navy.

P.S. Last time Saleem Shehzad disclosed such unverified news, he was found dead couple of days later

So you think the army is hiding the news yet it's so careless that people can see and photograph the coffins being shifted about......great logic......if PA is conducting an operation which it has done in the past, hence suffering casualties, which should be expected.....one wonders what is there to hide.!!

I am not proud of this operation. Before a dozen idiots jump at me for writing this... let me reiterate that I support the war against TTP. But the real question is what did this operation achieve. Neither has Mangal Bagh been captured or killed nor has any other major commander of the TTP. Mamozai region is home to 2 TTP commanders but for some reason we failed to eliminate these commanders too. The operation has been a failure. WE only eliminated lower rank militants rather than the upper level top leadership of the Taliban.

The top leadership of the Taliban has to be eliminated. That is what we really need now.

I would nuke the valley. That would be very wrong of me, yes; but the TTP are driving me insane.

War in North-West Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of terrorist incidents in Pakistan since 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was arduous to read the latter of the above two and at one point I managed to convince myself that a spectacular show of nuclear force was, perhaps, the only feasible solution to silencing the armed factions of Northwest Pakistan.

It's a sorry state of affairs and I mourn the loss of precious life. RIP Jawano. Tumhe iss qaum ka salaam.

I am not proud of this operation. Before a dozen idiots jump at me for writing this... let me reiterate that I support the war against TTP. But the real question is what did this operation achieve. Neither has Mangal Bagh been captured or killed nor has any other major commander of the TTP. Mamozai region is home to 2 TTP commanders but for some reason we failed to eliminate these commanders too. The operation has been a failure. WE only eliminated lower rank militants rather than the upper level top leadership of the Taliban.

The top leadership of the Taliban has to be eliminated. That is what we really need now.

For that you need a trip to Afghanistan.

Could you explain?

Meaning that the top TTP leadership and the likes are in Afghanistan, on the other side of the border. When we conduct any operation, they simply relocate to the other side.

Most of the intel reports that our agencies receive are sourced from Afghanistan. After a attack on a military installation, there were news flashes on TV that we had intel beforehand. I asked somebody I know that if you have intel, why don't you go and attack proactively, go and take out the source of the intel. He replied that this intel is from Afghanistan, we can't do anything about it. The phone calls agencies intercept are sourced from Afghanistan.

So unless we go into Afghanistan or ISAF/Afghan forces cooperate, this is going to be a stalemate.

Back
Top Bottom