What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

Ancient Indian Lingum SpaceTravel Technology is no laughing matter...

When will Paks, if ever, take the good Indians seriously?

They are deploying thalee bajo Ancient Indian strategy as AntiCoronaWarfare and here we are occupied with SwiftRetort by Alan!!!

@SIPRA PaaJee, if you, kindly, look carefully a makes it sound something else..hence the choice of u...as in gum!

Agree. In future, it shall be Lingum.

That was then, Now is now, Future is certainly not 27 Feb.

India has learnt the lesson I believe, They will put all their bets on AWACS and EW crafts now in time, just like they were blinded by putting on their bets on paper talks of MKI being superior to whole of PAF, and how PAF shot down the best and the worst of their fleet.

I said this before the Meteor when it arrives is a real threat to your force multipliers such as AWACS, Refuelers, elint/ECM assets. PAF needs to counter the threat by significant investment in electronic counter measures.

Fortunately for the PAF, the meteor is somewhat handicapped by the IAFs choice of platform.

Did madina supermarket or lulu made special Pakistani jalebis for Pakistani customers as well ? :enjoy:
I would be caught dead near a LuLu Hyper.

A freakin' N95 can't save you from the stench of hair oil. I rather take a bullet to the head.

I did manage at Pakistan Street (Shj.) late at nite. Mahool - Ronaq...

I'll say it again, i'll never forget that day and the joy.

Ancient Indian Lingum SpaceTravel Technology is no laughing matter...

When will Paks, if ever, take the good Indians seriously?

They are deploying thalee bajo Ancient Indian strategy as AntiCoronaWarfare and here we are occupied with SwiftRetort by Alan!!!

@SIPRA PaaJee, if you, kindly, look carefully a makes it sound something else..hence the choice of u...as in gum!
Cow cola vaccine .......

I said this before the Meteor when it arrives is a real threat to your force multipliers such as AWACS, Refuelers, elint/ECM assets. PAF needs to counter the threat by significant investment in electronic counter measures.

Fortunately for the PAF, the meteor is somewhat handicapped by the IAFs choice of platform.

@dbc - thanks for your inputs. Request you to put a blog (or) post on your analysis of Feb-26 & Feb-27. What went well for IAF? What went well for PAF? What did not go well for IAF? What did not go well for PAF? What do think furture skirmishes will be like?

I do believe that american weapons are superior & I want India to buy US fighter planes. But I agree with your statement that India is locked to mainly purchase Russian & French aircraft / weapon systems. I think - the reason is that Russia & France can guarantee veto in UN to protect Indian interests + they co-operate with sensitive weapons. US is not going to do that in the near future (my opinion).

@Jaskier - Request you to put a blog (or) post on your analysis of Feb-26 & Feb-27. What went well for IAF? What went well for PAF? What did not go well for IAF? What did not go well for PAF? What do think furture skirmishes will be like? If indeed IAF is found deficient on feb-27, I am sure Indian leadership is not sitting idle and IAF would be training hard now (I have infinite trust in the current Indian leadership).

I would be caught dead near a LuLu Hyper.

A freakin' N95 can't save you from the stench of hair oil. I rather take a bullet to the head.

I did manage at Pakistan Street (Shj.) late at nite. Mahool - Ronaq...

I'll say it again, i'll never forget that day and the joy.
Coconut oil,
I wonder what was the mahol at fakhre sialkot, if it was still open (sold recently)

Just for the record for the Indian trolls. The Pakistan AF has never paid me a penny/rupee while working with them since 2001. I do it because the PAF is an interesting, exciting and innovative air force. Even designed and co-build their own fighter. And it’s amassive privilege.
Alan Warnes.

I can't wait to see a 197 page thread on literally the last sentence of this article.
Already told you one Jet will come question is which one. There is no way we are sticking to two platforms like F 16 and JF 17. Third platform will come before 5th Generation Jets

Already told you one Jet will come question is which one. There is no way we are sticking to two platforms like F 16 and JF 17. Third platform will come before 5th Generation Jets
East or West?
Single Engine or Twin?

Back
Top Bottom