What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

Guys,
I am pretty sure, these guys @jk007 @Jaskier who are dishing away all the scenarios presented to them are just trolling..these guys do not have in-depth knowledge or intellectual capacity to properly discuss or prove there point.

if you ask them are critical question regarding IAF orBat and information on IAF side as it played out. they do not have the answer. they have already made up there mind so why waste band width..

ignore them!
Lol I know more about ORBAT than all guys in this forum combined.

Kaheen yeh aawaaz na aa jaaye kay "matlooba sahoolat muyassar na hae.":lol:
Haha,
For the distant future :(

I practice some techniques to keep my testosterone levels not too high, Takay dimagh thanda rahay :D, Warna to mamla mushkil :)

Lol I know more about ORBAT than all guys in this forum combined.
Congratulations...

So what do you what, a cookie?!!

That statement of yours is carbon-copy reason why you guys got your @$$ handed to you last year in Feb. You assumed that you guys were better than your adversary.

Note: Assumptions are the mother of all f-ups. And you learned that lesson from just 01 Member on PDF.

DBC -
a) In this video (post#341), PAF officer claims that they locked 9 Indian aircraft, but received clearance to fire at only 2 aircraft, which they did successfully shot down. Please tell me - Is it possible to get a lock on 9 aircraft? If yes, and they did lock 9 aircraft, they had a 100% chance of shooting down all 9? In another video, the then IAF chief said that after PAF received their latest BVR missiles, IAF has implemented counter measures without which the 4 or 5 aircraft would have been lost.
b) Another unrelated question - Is big aircraft like SU-30 a liability in war owing to big radar cross-section? USA is still procuring F-15 which is big too?

PS: Although I am following this forum for very long, there are many questions in my mind w.r.t air-warfare. I don't know where to get answers from.

I don't understand the question (a) but generally a lock is not a guarantee of a kill, counter measures, jamming, maneuvering and engaging the launch platform will diminish the probability of a hit. On Feb 27, the IAF did not return PAF fire - why? Typical BVR tactics mandate a response to improve the survivability of the defending platform. This is the same strategy employed against a SAM, target the launching platform so it is forced to defend and break lock. It does not bode well for the IAF that the Su-30 MKI's radar and weapons were out ranged by the PAF.

question b) You can't compare the Eagle to the Su-30 MKI, although the same size the F-15 has superior engines,weapons and avionics, counter measures, situational awareness and JHMCS for close in work. Also, I once saw a Su-27 engine on a test bed, god that thing took for ever to spool up. F-15 engines, can go from idle to FB and back quickly. The throttle response on US engines is the best I have seen. Close in, throttle response for big birds like MKI and Eagle is particularly important especially against smaller more nimble opponents - it's just physics dear. Larger aircraft = greater weight and greater drag...

Guys,
I am pretty sure, these guys @jk007 @Jaskier who are dishing away all the scenarios presented to them are just trolling..these guys do not have in-depth knowledge or intellectual capacity to properly discuss or prove there point.

if you ask them the critical question regarding IAF OrBat and information on IAF side as it played out. they do not have the answer. they have already made up there mind so why waste band width..

ignore them!
How you can 'properly discuss' any thing with compulsive liars. These idiots come here only for propagating their lies. You can painstakingly put up a logical argument and they would just use one liner to negate by saying that never happened, that is not true, or that is wrong without offering any reference or evidence. Such silly idiots are not here for any objective discussion. I really feel petty for those members on PDF who waste their time trying to convince them. We always need to kick their arse rather than convincing these filthy liars.

How you can 'properly discuss' any thing with compulsive liars. These idiots come here only for propagating their lies. You can painstakingly put up a logical argument and they would just use one liner to negate by saying that never happened, that is not true, or that is wrong without offering any reference or evidence. Such silly idiots are not here for any objective discussion. I really feel petty for those members on PDF who waste their time trying to convince them. We always need to kick their arse rather than convincing these filthy liars.

for every troll there are a thousand intelligent lurkers that value good information.

Ancient Indian Lingum SpaceTravel Technology is no laughing matter...

When will Paks, if ever, take the good Indians seriously?

They are deploying thalee bajo Ancient Indian strategy as AntiCoronaWarfare and here we are occupied with SwiftRetort by Alan!!!

@SIPRA PaaJee, if you, kindly, look carefully a makes it sound something else..hence the choice of u...as in gum!
You are Legend !!!

Back
Top Bottom