What's new

Operation Rah-e-Rast (Swat)

I hate this duniya television, it was the same channel who broadcast the interview of the captured SSG commandos who were later executed by the zaliman. That guy who took the interview, i am waiting for the day he comes in front of me, 2 outcomes, one i will kill him or else will give him such a beating either he remembers and never does such an idiotic interview compromising the identity of the SSG operators.

What happend, what did he do?

What happend, what did he do?

See this and hear what the anchor asks them, how asks them and how he is trying to compromise their identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
rwB11txKnTw[/media] - captain najam shaheed SSG news

See this and hear what the anchor asks them, how asks them and how he is trying to compromise their identity.

He is such a Bastard!!
He dont even know the different between a Baloch and AK Regiment, he is referring to POF Wah as Kahuta, the sucker doesnt even know that we use SMG Chines which equals the Russian AK-47 etc etc and he is degrading them as if they are the terrorists!

May Allah save us from such fellow Pakistanis!

rwB11txKnTw[/media] - captain najam shaheed SSG news

If u hear Capt Najam conversation, he mentions the commissioner malakand, that was that Javed guy, who is now under custody of SIB, as evidence is there that he told the taliban to kill them. Plus he let TTP Bajaur head Maulvi Faqir stay at his official residence, he was the same guy who asked the Buner Area Laskhar to stand down as he mediated and told the lashkar of buner that taliban will go away, the moment the lashkat guys left their strategically occupied heights against taliban, the taliban came back and entered buner, plus many other things he did, and now he is under custody, he should be hanged.

If u hear Capt Najam conversation, he mentions the commissioner malakand, that was that Javed guy, who is now under custody of SIB, as evidence is there that he told the taliban to kill them. Plus he let TTP Bajaur head Maulvi Faqir stay at his official residence, he was the same guy who asked the Buner Area Laskhar to stand down as he mediated and told the lashkar of buner that taliban will go away, the moment the lashkat guys left their strategically occupied heights against taliban, the taliban came back and entered buner, plus many other things he did, and now he is under custody, he should be hanged.

Ya the commissioner dude is with the intelligence people and i hope he is being served with his protocol!!

Well its a GEO TV virus, as most of the guys work for duniya TV are all ex GEO TV. They have taken the same agenda with them. Basturds, fcuk them up.

well in what he is involved & how he ordered the murder of these SSG guys, even if somehow he does comes out, am sure the SSG guys wont let him live.

well in what he is involved & how he ordered the murder of these SSG guys, even if somehow he does comes out, am sure the SSG guys wont let him live.

SSG is a disciplined force, not a band of bandits, they dont take matters in their own hands.

Dont worry bro, if he is guilty he is not getting out!!

well i know they are, but for such people exceptions can be made, so that in future no one does that, u know i heard from someone that when one of the NLI units was deployed in SWA, when the soldiers of these units came under fire from a sniper & when they would catch that sniper, they would take out his eyes & let him go. In the last peace treaty, Baitullah especially asked the army to remove this unit from here. Its true, no exaggeration. And after some incidents, sniper attacks on this specific unit totally stopped.
So sometimes u have to do something out of the way to make ur enemy understand. God forbid, but if we slaughter baitullah mehsud men just as his companions do, i am 100% they will stop doing that to our security forces guys who are captured.

well i know they are, but for such people exceptions can be made, so that in future no one does that, u know i heard from someone that when one of the NLI units was deployed in SWA, when the soldiers of these units came under fire from a sniper & when they would catch that sniper, they would take out his eyes & let him go. In the last peace treaty, Baitullah especially asked the army to remove this unit from here. Its true, no exaggeration. And after some incidents, sniper attacks on this specific unit totally stopped.
So sometimes u have to do something out of the way to make ur enemy understand. God forbid, but if we slaughter baitullah mehsud men just as his companions do, i am 100% they will stop doing that to our security forces guys who are captured.
i respect your thoughts, but if we start doing what these animals do, how different we would be from them?

Even if something like this has happened, it isn't nice to know.

There is no justification for cruelty or barbarism or trying to equivocate the same! :angry:

ya thats the prb, we are still human beings, but i wish one or two incidents will make a lot of difference in saving our tens of lives going through such horrible death. Animals fear animals, very few animals fear human being, and these taliban are those animals who fear animals just like them. These tribals peoples history is like that.

ya thats the prb, we are still human beings, but i wish one or two incidents will make a lot of difference in saving our tens of lives going through such horrible death. Animals fear animals, very few animals fear human being, and these taliban are those animals who fear animals just like them. These tribals peoples history is like that.

Ok right, talking about the (entire) Tribal history, i'll beg diversion from here on.

Come on, how will we bring change if we don't change the way we perceive them. Once you lose your humanity, empathy and become indifferent, there is no turning back.

Back
Top Bottom