What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

FC Balochistan conducted an Intelligence Based Operation (IBO) and successfully eliminated one terrorist of the Indian-backed proxy terrorist organisation BLF, namely SHAYHAQ alias NAKO TALANG.

1633527752227.png

Apparently all of TTP has been united under the new leadership (all 10 groups). The most recent one was of SM group.
Pakistan needs to act fast, adapt quickly to the new threats and counter them.
The current track record of the administration does not inspire confidence at all.

Apparently all of TTP has been united under the new leadership (all 10 groups). The most recent one was of SM group.
Pakistan needs to act fast, adapt quickly to the new threats and counter them.
The current track record of the administration does not inspire confidence at all.
Including HGB group?

Nopes not them.

But if the ceasefire falls through, we'll be fighting them again. And HGB is well known for not keeping their word.
HGB is sussy.

Should the fighting ever reach its height, then all i can say is... Use the airforce. Best medicine will be shock and awe. We tried to negotiate, we tried to settle this peacefully. Saying they dont have to do this. However they made their choice. They chose to fight us. Now its our time to return the favour. Shock and awe boys.

(and film it as well. I will like to see the effects of a mk84 against a TTP hideout)

@Foxtrot Alpha

Well carry on the convo here.

How the heck is the CAR 15 readily available all over the country?
during 90s few pieces landed on our side of the border you will be surprised to see exotics we have in Pakistan.....
all lot of M16A2s are here...many jumped on the tacticool bandwagon and altered their original pieces so they could fit m4 style quadrails....let me see if i can find some pictures in my whatsapp gallery...

during 90s few pieces landed on our side of the border you will be surprised to see exotics we have in Pakistan.....
all lot of M16A2s are here...many jumped on the tacticool bandwagon and altered their original pieces so they could fit m4 style quadrails....let me see if i can find some pictures in my whatsapp gallery...
I see. Hasnt there been efforts by the govt/military to seize such weaponry though?

HGB is sussy.

Should the fighting ever reach its height, then all i can say is... Use the airforce. Best medicine will be shock and awe. We tried to negotiate, we tried to settle this peacefully. Saying they dont have to do this. However they made their choice. They chose to fight us. Now its our time to return the favour. Shock and awe boys.

(and film it as well. I will like to see the effects of a mk84 against a TTP hideout)
The terrorists aren't using hideouts anymore, they're operating directly from their houses. Where they have their wives and children. Hitting them there isn't possible, you can only hunt them when they're outside looking for you. At most you can spy on their hideouts via HUMINT or aerial ISR, or by bugging the whole place.

You can kill them when they're out looking to ambush you, you can kill them when they're planting bombs (route monitoring techniques) and occasionally in IBOs.

The terrorists aren't using hideouts anymore, they're operating directly from their houses. Where they have their wives and children. Hitting them there isn't possible, you can only hunt them when they're outside looking for you. At most you can spy on their hideouts via HUMINT or aerial ISR, or by bugging the whole place.

You can kill them when they're out looking to ambush you, you can kill them when they're planting bombs (route monitoring techniques) and occasionally in IBOs.
My God.... They are worse than i thought.

Back
Top Bottom