What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

Heck we might have even killed some terrorists. We don't know.
Well, if we go by the past, we've always heard news of terrorists being killed. So no, we know none of them died.

Well, if we go by the past, we've always heard news of terrorists being killed. So no, we know none of them died.
Just trying to remain optimistic in these trying times :(

Sixth attack today
6 attacks in a day, all over ex-FATA. We're on our way to pre-RS days.
In short, we're screwed.
Just trying to remain optimistic in these trying times :(
I don't see the situation improving at all. There's no light at the end of this tunnel. Unless we nip this evil in the bud, it'll spread across the entire country again.

Last edited:
I think it's high time, an effective security grid is set-up in the country, districts near the border need to be divided into regions of 25 km², all under CCTV coverage (with cameras capable of seeing in IR) as well as everything happening there, being reported 24/7.
All routes being used by SFs need to be under constant patrolling, and all urban centers especially Bannu and DI Khan, need to be under airborne WAMI.
Garrisons/FOBs need to be setup in both the Waziristans, and a larger Bagram-esque base needs to be setup in Khyber.

Sniper attack claimed by TTP.
Second attack in Ghariom in less than a week... I wonder what was the result of the first clearance op that happened on Monday?

Posting it here since no-one's told me where to post it.
I'm talking about this, does making sure these attacks don't happen in the same area come under area sanitisation operations? What are the SOPs adopted to make sure of this? Or are we running around like a headless chicken?

Last edited:
The truth is something else.
The sniper fire was just forr supressing the post and they actually came for the soldier for cqb but the soldier fired back and the gunfight lasted for some hours.

The truth is something else.
The sniper fire was just forr supressing the post and they actually came for the soldier for cqb but the soldier fired back and the gunfight lasted for some hours.
Any dead reported for them?

3 Terrorists & 5 kidnappers killed in 2 IBO's by SF's in Lahore & Pishin - Aug 2021

CTD kills at least three terrorists near Lahore

August 08, 2021

1628400894.jpg

File Photo
At least three terrorists were killed in an encounter with Counter Terrorism Department in Ferozwala near Lahore this morning.
According to the CTD spokesman, the killed terrorists were planning to carry out terrorist activities during Muharram Ul Haram.

Five kidnappers killed in Pishin

August 08, 2021

11619747511628401235.jpg

File Photo
Five kidnappers have been killed in an exchange of fire with Counter Terrorism Department in Pishin.
According to CTD spokesman, the kidnappers were also involved in abduction and killing of Malik Ubaidullah Kasi a leader of Awami National Party.
A huge cache of arms and ammunitions was also recovered from their hideout.

Back
Top Bottom