What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

At this point in time I would've said screw fatf and did an all out air strike on the terrorists bases and launch pads inside Afghanistan

We are officially back to pre-Raheel Sharif era. Kiss your economic growth, safety and stability goodbye. And brace for 5 terrorist attacks a day, kidnapping and murders. Not to mention attacks on development projects, unabated corruption and disgrace.
While every country in the region, if not, the world will stride ahead (especially our neighbors) and we'll become the "sick man" of Asia.
I wonder, with the rise in terrorist attacks, what'll happen to the international events planned by us? Like cricket matches and hosting world leaders?

We are officially back to pre-Raheel Sharif era. Kiss your economic growth, safety and stability goodbye. And brace for 5 terrorist attacks a day, kidnapping and murders. Not to mention attacks on development projects, unabated corruption and disgrace.
While every country in the region, if not, the world will stride ahead (especially our neighbors) and we'll become the "sick man" of Asia.
I wonder, with the rise in terrorist attacks, what'll happen to the international events planned by us? Like cricket matches and hosting world leaders?

Is this your wish caz it isn't the truth??

Calm your self down we are millions of miles from pre raheel shareef era..

We have seen 100 200 plus casualties and 5 plus suicide bombings on daily basis for years...

This year I don't think there was a single suicide bombing...

A month ago every one was jumping up and down like apes about balochistan...

May I ask when was last attack in balochistan in fc ? A month ago?
Waziristan is in iron grip. We have forts on mountain tops . We hold every strategic advantage. TTP can try taking a post and see what happens...
Occasionally u get ied or snipper attacks... This will also die down soon...

No unfortunately economic up turn is here to stay....

yesterday

May b but compared to month ago??
In 2010 TTP was holding higher ground. Same terrain that even British empire failed to take.

Today a regular army is holding same terrain and advantage...

Whole afghan population multiplied by 100 cannot dislodge them..
Occasionally one or two people can sneak in take a pop shot or blow a motor cycle that's it....

With time that will improve...

Kapish?

Be rational in your analysis...
This is a defence forum... U can cry on face book if you want

May b but compared to month ago??
In 2010 TTP was holding higher ground. Same terrain that even British empire failed to take.

Whole afghan population multiplied by 100 cannot dislodge them..
Occasionally one or two people can sneak in take a pop shot or blow a motor cycle that's it....

With time that will improve...

Kapish?

Be rational in your analysis...
This is a defence forum... U can cry on face book if you want
why is this man so butt hurt? Who hurt him? Attacks are happening on my boys and we must do something about it.What i dont like is ISPR hiding figures and incidents clear your emotions dear sir it is stupid to argue with a stranger online take a deep breathe analyse what we can do in this scenario do some good on this forum.

why is this man so butt hurt? Who hurt him? Attacks are happening on my boys and we must do something about it.What i dont like is ISPR hiding figures and incidents clear your emotions dear sir it is stupid to argue with a stranger online take a deep breathe analyse what we can do in this scenario do some good on this forum.

First rule to fight a war is stop crying...

Secondly I have stated a fact...

The mountainous terrain that has defeated superpowers is being held by a regular army with tanks perched on tops castles and an Airforce on stand by....

So no we are not back to pre raheel sharif era.

We can choke that area in half an hour and on will for next 100 years...

There has been some security incidences but these people will not last long...
Not without holding mountains.. There cannot be an insurgency like this... Its physically impossible
I m more worried about quetta not having a safe city cctv network than I will ever b about waziristan in this life time...

This year I don't think there was a single suicide bombing...
Serena Hotel blast.

May I ask when was last attack in balochistan in fc ? A month ago?
Two days ago.
Occasionally u get ied or snipper attacks... This will also die down soon...
Their frequency has increased from once a week to thrice a day, that's isn't called dying out.
May b but compared to month ago?
Then it's only fair you compare attacks in merged districts from a month ago.

Is this your wish
No.

Yet can't find who attacked their posts twice in an area less than 4 km² in size.

Serena Hotel blast.

Two days ago.

Their frequency has increased from once a week to thrice a day, that's isn't called dying out.

Then it's only fair you compare attacks in merged districts from a month ago.

No.

Yet can't find who attacked their posts twice in an area less than 4 km² in size.

I appreciate your feelings its your IQ I have problem with... Please continue

fc must be properly trained man like really proffesionaly even if you have to use PMC.
the efforts to consolidate the residents who have seen so much trauma will get strongly anti state. See my dear special ed friend counter insurgency is not a hammer but a precision surgical instrument you have to use it carefully.

fc must be properly trained man like really proffesionaly even if you have to use PMC.

the efforts to consolidate the residents who have seen so much trauma will get strongly anti state. See my dear special ed friend counter insurgency is not a hammer but a precision surgical instrument you have to use it carefully.
Agreed, however the attack in question was on an Army post AFAIK.
And to perform our surgery, we need surgical instruments (mraps, drones, cctvs, large-scale biometric registration, WAMI etc...) Of which sadly we've not deployed.
That's how you get an uprising.

Agreed, however the attack in question was on an Army post AFAIK.
And to perform our surgery, we need surgical instruments (mraps, drones, cctvs, large-scale biometric registration, WAMI etc...) Of which sadly we've not deployed.
we can use lrrp more special operations always counter insurgencies were fought and before all these things just need a bright solution on a tactical and broader scale.

Back
Top Bottom