What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

Terrorist attacks decreased in 2017 by 27% from 2016: Nacta

ISLAMABAD: National Counter Terrorism Authority (Nacta) stated that there has been a decrease in the number of terrorist attacks in the country in 2017 compared to 2016.

According to Nacta’s regarding the implementation of the National Action Plan, 432 cases of terrorism took place since January and the number of terrorist attacks have decreased by 27 percent.

The report further mentioned that 35,72,615 search operations were conducted this years in which 2,72,000 people were arrested.

It also stated that 72 people were executed in terrorism cases whereas 350 criminals were sent to the gallows after they were found guilty by military courts. It also mentioned that 219 cases have been sent to military courts.

The verdict of 49 cases in the military court have been announced whereas 176 cases are still pending.

Rate of terrorism cases and target killing incidents have gone down by 98 and 97 percent respectively. Nacta further stated that 4655 terror bids were foiled in 2016-2017 due to intelligence information.

It also stated that 2528 were arrested for spreading religious hatred.

It was also mentioned that names of 8333 people have been included in the fourth schedule.

He added that 5023 banks accounts have been sealed over financial facilitation of terrorists and Rs. 30 crores have been seized.
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/...ecreased-2017-compared-2016-nacta-report/amp/

Radd-ul-Fassad: Two wanted terrorists killed in Swat encounter

By News Desk
Published: December 6, 2017

1577666-securityforcesafpx-1512570545-369-640x480.jpg

The terrorists were killed after their hideout was traced and an ensuing encounter took place. PHOTO: AFP

Two wanted terrorists were killed in an intelligence-based operation (IBO) carried out by security forces in the Jahan Abad area of Swat on Wednesday, according to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The militants were identified as Asad, commonly known as Anus, along with Wahab. While two facilitators were also apprehended.

The two were wanted for their involvement in terrorist activities in Malakand, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

Security forces acted on a tip-off that the two militants had crossed over from neighbouring Afghanistan into the Swat Valley.

According to the military’s media wing, the terrorists were killed after their hideout was traced and an ensuing encounter took place.

Radd-ul-Fasaad: 11 BRA militants held in Balochistan raids

On December 3, as many as 11 ‘terrorists’ of a proscribed militant outfit have been apprehended during search operations in various parts of Balochistan.

The militants belonging to Baloch Republican Army (BRA) were held during intelligence-based operations carried out by Balochistan Frontier Corps, Levies force and intelligence agencies in Sanni Shoran area south of Sibbi.

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, or Elimination of Discord, was launched in February after a sharp uptick in terrorist attacks in the country.

Rawalpindi - December 8, 2017:
Pakistan Rangers Punjab alongwith other law enforcement agencies carried out IBOs in Islamabad, Lahore, Sargodha and Bahawalpur. 18 terrorists facilitators and smugglers were apprehended and cache of illegal weapons / ammunition including sub machine guns, pistols, repeaters and drugs recovered.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

Rawalpindi - December 8, 2017:
Security Forces carried out search operations in Village Shashi Khel (North Wazirstan Agency) and in area Kanda Garhi (Lower Orakzai ). Recovered cache of weapons and ammunition hidden by terrorists including 12.7 mm Gun, SMGs , Missiles, 82 mm Mortar rounds, grenades, ammunition of various calibre and explosive.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

Rawalpindi - December 14, 2017:
FC Balochistan conducted IBO near Dera Bugti. Explosives, prepared IEDs, detonators and ammunition recovered.
Pakistan Rangers Punjab along with CTD, Punjab Police and Intelligence Agencies conducted IBOs in Sargodha, Bhakar, DG Khan, Attock and Lahore. 19 terrorists/ facilitators apprehended. Illegal weapons/ ammunition recovered.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

I understand your point. And I'm totally against the P. Musharraf ( P stand for Poopy) for cowardly participating in the WoT and letting the terrorism spill into Pakistan by radicalising the people after their family members got killed. But these terrorists are not the one who require love. They are hardened criminal and crooks who are knowingly playing into the hands of the enemies. Also they abuse Islam which strictly forbids killing of a single person and they always kill innocent people and also these bastards started attacking on sectarian basis and attacking Sunnis and Shia... If they were against Musharraf and the govt, why did they not them ...there are so many corrupt ministers and prime ministers...these mindless goons only attack innocent civilians. And now they are too radicalised so the only treatment for them is the bullet.
U have no idea about the topic u are trying to tackle, mushy is one of the saviours of Pakistan. If u cant see it like that than i wont try to explain it to you.

Where do all these weapons and oridnance go???
Rawalpindi - December 14, 2017:
FC Balochistan conducted IBO near Dera Bugti. Explosives, prepared IEDs, detonators and ammunition recovered.
Pakistan Rangers Punjab along with CTD, Punjab Police and Intelligence Agencies conducted IBOs in Sargodha, Bhakar, DG Khan, Attock and Lahore. 19 terrorists/ facilitators apprehended. Illegal weapons/ ammunition recovered.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

image_resize.aspx

U have no idea about the topic u are trying to tackle, mushy is one of the saviours of Pakistan. If u cant see it like that than i wont try to explain it to you.
Try that. I have an open mind. Present the facts without getting abusive or personal. But be ready for counter arguments and questions.

Try that. I have an open mind. Present the facts without getting abusive or personal. But be ready for counter arguments and questions.
I meant no personal insults to u, its unfortunate if such an impression went through, that bieng said, I shall qoute three eternal sentences of the late gen hamid gul sahib . " 9/11 bahana, Afghanistan thikana, Pakistan nishana" and secondly history is full of defeated tipu sultans and omer mukhtars, no one cares. We should opt to be victorious sallahudin ayubi's rather than the latter. As Mushi said in one of his latest interviews " iam a soldier, i will lead my troops to victory, i wont lead them to sure defeat out of notions born out of foolish bravado." The thing is man back than our missle coverage didnt extend to a certain notorious little state in the Middleeast so we had to adjust and adapt for our survival........now it does. We tremendously f****ked the americans over in Afghanistan, i thought recent exchange of verbal blows btwn Pak and yanks made it clear to everyone yet to some of us this brilliant strategy was clear as crystal since a long time a go. Cheers.

A family has intelligent son like you and another one not that sophisticated but a hot headed one.The father (army) listens to the complains about his stubborn son from the badmuaash of mohalla(musharaf),who is on the payroll of a big gangster U S .The rich and powerful gangster complains about son annoying and making his life difficult.Should father pick up a gun and shoot his rebellious son dead to pacify the badmuaash and the gangster or should he show extreme patience,persuasion and love to his son and telling the badmuaash to go to hell,if not to U S,England or U A E?
What if the stubborn son is working for raw and cia and is using the core and invaluable islamic ideology of Pakistan against muslims to further hindu and zionist interests irreparibly damaging that ideology in the process???

A family has intelligent son like you and another one not that sophisticated but a hot headed one.The father (army) listens to the complains about his stubborn son from the badmuaash of mohalla(musharaf),who is on the payroll of a big gangster U S .The rich and powerful gangster complains about son annoying and making his life difficult.Should father pick up a gun and shoot his rebellious son dead to pacify the badmuaash and the gangster or should he show extreme patience,persuasion and love to his son and telling the badmuaash to go to hell,if not to U S,England or U A E?
What if the stubborn son is working for raw and cia and is using the core and invaluable islamic ideology of Pakistan against muslims to further hindu and zionist interests irreparibly damaging that ideology in the process???ever care to ponder on that....

I meant no personal insults to u, its unfortunate if such an impression went through, that bieng said, I shall qoute three eternal sentences of the late gen hamid gul sahib . " 9/11 bahana, Afghanistan thikana, Pakistan nishana" and secondly history is full of defeated tipu sultans and omer mukhtars, no one cares. We should opt to be victorious sallahudin ayubi's rather than the latter. As Mushi said in one of his latest interviews " iam a soldier, i will lead my troops to victory, i wont lead them to sure defeat out of notions born out of foolish bravado." The thing is man back than our missle coverage didnt extend to a certain notorious little state in the Middleeast so we had to adjust and adapt for our survival........now it does. We tremendously f****ked the americans over in Afghanistan, i thought recent exchange of verbal blows btwn Pak and yanks made it clear to everyone yet to some of us this brilliant strategy was clear as crystal since a long time a go. Cheers.

What if the stubborn son is working for raw and cia and is using the core and invaluable islamic ideology of Pakistan against muslims to further hindu and zionist interests irreparibly damaging that ideology in the process???

What if the stubborn son is working for raw and cia and is using the core and invaluable islamic ideology of Pakistan against muslims to further hindu and zionist interests irreparibly damaging that ideology in the process???ever care to ponder on that....
It's extremely difficult to believe in the secular fascist regimes of mush the delta versa,zardari badmuaash or nawaz the badmuaash.when mush agreed to render services,it was not in the national interest,rather legitimizing his personal of taking over the power from Nawaz the badmuaash.mush will go down in the history as another JAFFER/SADIQ who let America invade an innocent and poor Muslim country,and commit murder,rape and destruction.Now those Afghan,Uzbek,chechnian and Pakistani taliban who are committing murder and destruction in Pakistan at the behest of America and India are simply following the traitor mush.....period.

It's extremely difficult to believe in the secular fascist regimes of mush the delta versa,zardari badmuaash or nawaz the badmuaash.when mush agreed to render services,it was not in the national interest,rather legitimizing his personal of taking over the power from Nawaz the badmuaash.mush will go down in the history as another JAFFER/SADIQ who let America invade an innocent and poor Muslim country,and commit murder,rape and destruction.Now those Afghan,Uzbek,chechnian and Pakistani taliban who are committing murder and destruction in Pakistan at the behest of America and India are simply following the traitor mush.....period.
I pity u man....

Sir,

What illusion are you living---.

None could have stopped the american invasion of afghanistan---. Mushy was a nobody to stop that invasion---.

The stupidity falls on the afghans who gave protection to Bin Laden and on the STUPIDITY of pakistanis like you who thought / think that Bin Laden was your Kin---.

These Afghan,Uzbek,chechnian and Pakistani taliban who are committing murder & mayhem in pakistan are because of those like your thinking who did not kill Bin Laden in afg or when the likes of him came into pakistan---.

You declared those murderers your islamic brothers---.

The blame is on the pakistanis---just found out that some Paf officers refused to bomb the terrorists in the early days and offered resignations---.

When a republic and its citizens have no identity of its own and with thinking like yours---it is not a nation---.

Sir,

What illusion are you living---.

None could have stopped the american invasion of afghanistan---. Mushy was a nobody to stop that invasion---.

The stupidity falls on the afghans who gave protection to Bin Laden and on the STUPIDITY of pakistanis like you who thought / think that Bin Laden was your Kin---.

These Afghan,Uzbek,chechnian and Pakistani taliban who are committing murder & mayhem in pakistan are because of those like your thinking who did not kill Bin Laden in afg or when the likes of him came into pakistan---.

You declared those murderers your islamic brothers---.

The blame is on the pakistanis---just found out that some Paf officers refused to bomb the terrorists in the early days and offered resignations---.

When a republic and its citizens have no identity of its own and with thinking like yours---it is not a nation---.
Dear Mastan.
Stupid or not,lets leave it at 'It takes one to know one' and come to the realities.

When Bin Laden raised objections against the presence of U S Army in Saudi Arabia,he has to leave his country.
Republic of Sudan gave him refuge.Under pressure from S A,he once again sought refuge in Afghanistan.
While in Afghanistan,the accidents of 9/11 happened.U S accused BLand asked Afghan Govtt to hand BL tO U S.
Afghan Govtt (in accordance with Internanal Law)asked U S to provid some evidence of BL having committed.the crime.
U S arrogantly refuses to provide any and simply orders to hand him over.
The Proud Afghan refuses to "obey"the order.
The matter then was between U S and Afghanistan.Nothing to do with Pakistan.
Pakistan had no defence or any kind of security agreement with U S.Especially when U S has abondend Pakistan and Afghanistan after the withdral of Soviet troops.
U S being a sole supper power (thanks to Pakistan)starts bullying The Pakistani Dictator to let U S Armed forces pass through it's territory.
Musharaf being under no obligation and without any consultation with his 'cabinet' or 'national assembly ,immediately
Gives in to all other demands as well.
This was not in National interest,but mush'y personal interest of legitimizing in eyes of U S and West,his illegitimate rule.
U S and ex-colonial powers had made sure, ever since the end of first 'world war',that no country will be tolerated which is based on Islamic principles.
Government of Taliban was publically proclaimed to be Sharia based. Like so many other,I also did not agree or accept their version or interpretation of Islam.
Still it doesn't oblige Pakistan,legally or morally to let its territory be used and all allow a non muslim or even a muslim country to attack and destroy an innocent,poor and defenceless nieghbour.
People of Afghanistan will never forget the disaster brought over them by Pakistan
I pray and hope taht people of Afghanistan will forgive the people of Pakistan for the suffering and destruction they have endured and still enduring.
Pervez Musharraf the coward will go down in our history as a traitor.
I don't care if he is related to you in any way and won't sorry for that.

Dear Mastan.
Stupid or not,lets leave it at 'It takes one to know one' and come to the realities.

When Bin Laden raised objections against the presence of U S Army in Saudi Arabia,he has to leave his country.
Republic of Sudan gave him refuge.Under pressure from S A,he once again sought refuge in Afghanistan.
While in Afghanistan,the accidents of 9/11 happened.U S accused BLand asked Afghan Govtt to hand BL tO U S.
Afghan Govtt (in accordance with Internanal Law)asked U S to provid some evidence of BL having committed.the crime.
U S arrogantly refuses to provide any and simply orders to hand him over.
The Proud Afghan refuses to "obey"the order.
The matter then was between U S and Afghanistan.Nothing to do with Pakistan.
Pakistan had no defence or any kind of security agreement with U S.Especially when U S has abondend Pakistan and Afghanistan after the withdral of Soviet troops.
U S being a sole supper power (thanks to Pakistan)starts bullying The Pakistani Dictator to let U S Armed forces pass through it's territory.
Musharaf being under no obligation and without any consultation with his 'cabinet' or 'national assembly ,immediately
Gives in to all other demands as well.
This was not in National interest,but mush'y personal interest of legitimizing in eyes of U S and West,his illegitimate rule.
U S and ex-colonial powers had made sure, ever since the end of first 'world war',that no country will be tolerated which is based on Islamic principles.
Government of Taliban was publically proclaimed to be Sharia based. Like so many other,I also did not agree or accept their version or interpretation of Islam.
Still it doesn't oblige Pakistan,legally or morally to let its territory be used and all allow a non muslim or even a muslim country to attack and destroy an innocent,poor and defenceless nieghbour.
People of Afghanistan will never forget the disaster brought over them by Pakistan
I pray and hope taht people of Afghanistan will forgive the people of Pakistan for the suffering and destruction they have endured and still enduring.
Pervez Musharraf the coward will go down in our history as a traitor.
I don't care if he is related to you in any way and won't sorry for that.

Hi,

SUDAN kicked him out the moment the US threatened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom