What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

Pakistans police/ law enforcement agencies are too weak and incompetant to handle internal security.

Pakistans police/ law enforcement agencies are too weak and incompetant to handle internal security.
Actually they are not if allowed to do the job they are trained for but are used for VVIP security

Actually they are not if allowed to do the job they are trained for but are used for VVIP security
I beg to differ. There are gross in-competencies both at the hiring level and at training level. Then at the level of maintaining the work routines we are all well aware of the pot bellied stinking image used (rightfully) to depict a policeman in Pakistan

The only thing true is that they are well placed to do the job in terms of possessing authority; have enough of resources at hand but are hardly willing to do it, and to top the woes the system in place protects them rather than rejecting their style of work life

But how are they going to do that will they search everyone's home?

Good job Pak, hopefully all terrorists are eradicated from this region.

Radd-ul-Fasaad: Punjab Rangers apprehend 20 suspects

RAWALPINDI: About 20 suspects were apprehended in joint operations across Punjab, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Monday.

The operations were conducted by Pakistan Rangers Punjab, Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), police and intelligence agencies in the surrounding areas of Kharian and Sarai Alamgir.

Illegeal weapons and ammunition were also recovered from the suspects’ possession.

The joint operations were a part of the nationwide Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, which was launched on February 22 after a string of terrorist attacks across the country.

According to the ISPR Director-General Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, the operation aims include the elimination of the residual and latent threat of terrorism, consolidating gains of operations made so far and ensuring the security of Pakistan’s borders.

Lyari gang war suspects nabbed from Karachi
Moreover, law enforcing agencies (LEAs) arrested three suspects during search operations in different parts of Karachi’s Lyari area early Monday morning.

The suspects, Shahbaz alias Shebo along with two accomplices, were wanted for different cases including killing police officers and extortion. The three gangsters were also involved in Lyari gang war.

Weapons and hand grenades were seized from the suspects.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/146327-radd-ul-fasaad-punjab-rangers-apprehend-20-suspects

Pakistan's Armed Forces have already defeated the terrorists through military operation, while new operation Radd-ul-Fassade will further eliminate terrorists who are being backed by India RAW.

This operation has been a huge failure, and broken the momentum gained from Zarb e Azb.

This operation has been a huge failure, and broken the momentum gained from Zarb e Azb.

I think this op is not like conquer lands or something like that, i think is about small intel based ops in big cities.
Zarb e Azb was a huge classic military op in wich Army, Airforce and LEA actively participated.
In Raad ul Fasad only LEA and intel are actively participating.
And one more thing Zarb E Azb got very much publicity then RUF.

Zarb e Azb was a huge classic military op in wich Army, Airforce and LEA actively participated.
In Raad ul Fasad only LEA and intel are actively participating.

That alone shows how serious this operation is.

The number of terrorists killed is going down, terrorism and casualties from terrorism is rising again.

Any operation which results in frequent major attacks throughout the country is a failure.

I don't know why the posters here are saying terrorists have been defeated, the attacks are increasing in frequency and in number as well.

That alone shows how serious this operation is.

The number of terrorists killed is going down, terrorism and casualties from terrorism is rising again.

Any operation which results in frequent major attacks throughout the country is a failure.

I don't know why the posters here are saying terrorists have been defeated, the attacks are increasing in frequency and in number as well.
Attacks r increasing bcz enemy trying to do some ethnical divides. And our southwestern neighbour is busy to creat shia-sunni war. But theese attacks r not "normal" attacks like 5 years before these r targeted attacks on shia and other minorities.

When u have the entire world against u, and also your political leadership is busy in Panama Case and that shit, the enemy feel "free" to attack, bcz no political leader(PMLN,PPP,PTI) will speak about.
When your PM is busy in Supreme Court the country Will suffer, and i suggest Imran Khan to look at KPK ministers corruption(BTW I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY PARTY) they look like old drunk third class bollywood film antagonist. During the november 2016 PTI dharna there was an accident with PTI minister who was caught with some alcohol i dont remember già name. But when u see him i swear u wuodnt believe he is a minister. I suggest u to find that video.

What i mean is that se need a very very strong leader like MA Jinnah or in worst case like Gen Zia.

Army launches Khyber-4 operation which is part of operation-radd-ul-fasaad

DE2X11pXsAA8T-L.jpg

DE2X11oXcAAGYY4.jpg

DE2YAIRXYAAeBzY.jpg

DE2YD78XkAANM8Z.jpg

Pakistan Army on Wednesday launched 'Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad' across the country, according to a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations, the army's media wing.

The operation aims at indiscriminately eliminating the "residual/latent threat of terrorism", consolidating the gains made in other military operations, and further ensuring the security of Pakistan's borders, read the statement.

Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Navy, Civil Armed Forces (CAF) and other security and law enforcing agencies (LEAs) will actively participate in and 'intimately support' the armed forces' efforts to eliminate the menace of terrorism from the country, the statement added.

"The effort entails conduct of Broad Spectrum Security / Counter-Terrorism (CT) operations by Rangers in Punjab, continuation of ongoing operations across the country, and focus on more effective border security management," the ISPR said.

"Country wide de-weaponisation and explosive control are additional cardinals of the effort. Pursuance of National Action Plan will be the hallmark of this operation," it added.
dawn.com

TRIAL COURTS NAB COURTS WHICH WORK accordingly WHAT most Corrupt Department NAB PROVIDE THEM NAB ALREADY WASTED 17 YEARS OF PAKISTANI NATION DAMAGED PAKISTAN IN EVERY WAY AFTER JUDGES THEN JIT THEN JUDGES SO MUCH TIME MONEY WASTED STILL IF NO SOLID JUDGMENT ORDERS BY HIGHER COURTS NO FUTURE OF PAKISTAN GURANTEED. Pray judges of supreme court become so great like JIT officers and make history real change for coming generations but still too difficult to have tough stance to disqualify him beside so many proofs of corruption against him still look like highest court judges still giving him safe passage to the godfather may b to do justice or may be because he is mafia lord every one should get afraid of him so he can do more corruption this bad practice must end to do more corruption waste time of courts public made mess first judges then jit now ehtesaab nab courts dancing the nation all crap hona wona koch nahi aiwe amam ka dimag waqt paisa thabah kia jaa raha ha ha mola kare jit ka afsaro ki thara in judges ma be insaaf paida ho or in thamam dako chooro ko nishane ebrath bana de waise hotha howa aise koch nazar nahi araha baaz waqt lagtha ha k choor ko bachaya jaa raha ha mazeed chori karne ke liya pakistan idhaare siyasi chooro ko or ye siyasi choor pakistanio ko kahi nahi chorne wale khoon chooste rahengai, if judges are serious sincere they must put nawaz his family name in ecl list ban him from politics till the recovery of money from him disqualify him and forward the case of him and all other corrupt members of parliament and their cases to army courts make quick decisions judgments if it happened this will be the worst day for the enemies of pakistan best for whole patriotic sincere pakistanis...Pakistani judges ko ALLAH himmat dai AMEEN.PANAMA RECORD BREAKING CORRUPTION BY PML N PPP ANP ACHAKZAI MQM THESE PARTIES REALLY DAMAGED PAKISTAN.Even if the SC disqualifies NS Gang, a reference from SC will still have to be sent to Speaker NA who will issue orders for de-seating NS..If the speaker NA, refuses to de-seat NS or delays or then NS will continue to remain PM till the Election Commission takes notice. Yes... In short, NS is cooked & destroyed InshAllah, for all times...BUT he will drag, scream, crawl, beg, steal & kill to stay in power even now The patriots must be prepared for a brutal long battle still, even after the verdict of SC. Parliament, NAB, Election Commission would delay.

New Operation launched but there is one thing we need to do. If some of us think that all TTP can be killed than we are wrong in fact dead wrong. I am not suggesting talks with TTP but TTP is mostly Tribal based and whether we like it or not they still enjoy lot of support among Tribal people. So we need a major dialogue with people of Tribal areas address there issues and use them to bring back as many TTP guys as we can as for the TTP leadership they can be dealt with and eliminated.

TTP supporters and sympathizers are found all over Punjab too.

duas are done for them in "masjids". i have seen it first hand.

We should never ever forget ,the Taliban are sons of the soil,sons of Pakistani family.They were never heard let alone consulted about the problems and difficulties they were facing being in the conflict area.Massacre at Lal MASJID and other atrocities carried out by Ruling Liberal Fascist Budmuaashia under the influence of U S Government were the main causes of rebellion by these Taliban and their likes,who in revenge, committed horrible crimes against their own family Pakistan.

i dont think they are Pakistani. you sound like their sympathizer.

TTP supporters and sympathizers are found all over Punjab too.

duas are done for them in "masjids". i have seen it first hand.

i dont think they are Pakistani. you sound like their sympathizer.
It will get us no where if I accuse you of being a sympathizer of Fascist Liberal Budmuaashia. Ever since that criminal Musharraf sided with American Christian Zionists Crusaders to invade and occupy Afghanistan.This was not acceptable to the Brave Muslims of both Afghanistan and Pakistan,hence the never ending slaughter of innocent children, women,young and old with colossal amount of damage of property and downfall of economy of the country.It's about time Pakistan withdraws all kind of help provided to the American and declare herself free of any obligation to the American.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom