What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

IMPORTANT

US warplanes destroyed their radar base of Western Haseke. They also blew up the coalition military base on the road between Tel Tamr and Qamishli. All US elements retreating to south of the M4 highway. (Please, don't forget your dogs in the back.)

Note 1 : What we said - https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/excl...get-out-of-the-way-erdogan-told-trump.638790/

Note 2 : We closely follow - https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-military-bases-in-northern-syria.638788/
How the f is ras al ain not captured yet?

Great video, this can really help Arabic speakers understand conflict better. Again, Arab govs made a mistake by supporting Assad and YPG even though they actively worked against Assad years back.

I think Turkey should integrate this type turret on Kirpi and other MRAPs.
Jadara_02.jpg

It seems like current vehicles don't have enough firepower for taking out fortified defenses like snipers, machine guns, etc that need extra firepower. Warhead should be thermobaric, or fragmentation since anti tank warhead isn't needed.

.50 cal isn't sufficient imo.
RTS2PP2C-870.jpg

Great video, this can really help Arabic speakers understand conflict better. Again, Arab govs made a mistake by supporting Assad and YPG even though they actively worked against Assad years back.

Jadara_02.jpg

It seems like current vehicles don't have enough firepower for taking out fortified defenses like snipers, machine guns, etc that need extra firepower. Warhead should be thermobaric, or fragmentation since anti tank warhead isn't needed.

.50 cal isn't sufficient imo.
RTS2PP2C-870.jpg

Where are you from? You are one of the not so many that seem not to be anti Turkey.

Where are you from? You are one of the not so many that seem not to be anti Turkey.
I'm American born with a Jordanian father and an American mother. Both of my parents have about 10% Turkish (Sardinian mother) blood in them, and I don't see a reason to have as much division as I previously had thought should be had. We share a lot of cultural, and historical connections that should be exploited more to help the both of us on the world stage. If Turkic nations, and Arab nations cooperated we would be unstoppable on the world stage.

Jadara_02.jpg

KIRPI is just a MRAP. Not more. Its purpose is to carry personnel safely. Unmanned tower and other ECM systems are for defense purposes.

In order to carry out scout and hit&run duties, there is another project ongoing as a weapon carrier vehicle platform. The tender received by FNNS. They are working on two different carrier platforms as Kaplan (tracked) and Pars 4x4.

Here is Pars 4x4

KIRPI is just a MRAP. Not more. Its purpose is to carry personnel safely. Unmanned tower and other ECM systems are for defense purposes.

In order to carry out scout and hit&run duties, there is another project ongoing as a weapon carrier vehicle platform. The tender received by FNNS. They are working on two different carrier platforms as Kaplan (tracked) and Pars 4x4.

Here is Pars 4x4
I know that MRAPs are made for just transporting, but even Humvees carry ATGMs sometimes.

pmijdiwETpfphb7OOCKDOgjq-UsJI_ZdxfYQXCixeKQ.jpg

NSA and Turkish army could respond much faster to YPG/PKK with vehicle mounted ATGM and be safer from machine gun fire inside of a vehicle.

I guess vehicle mounted ATGMs could work as well.
search

Last edited:
I'm American born with a Jordanian father and an American mother. Both of my parents have about 10% Turkish (Sardinian mother) blood in them, and I don't see a reason to have as much division as I previously had thought should be had. We share a lot of cultural, and historical connections that should be exploited more to help the both of us on the world stage. If Turkic nations, and Arab nations cooperated we would be unstoppable on the world stage.
so as i noticed you have German, Italian, Turkish and Arabic blood in your vein and you live in america. lol pal if one day aliens come to earth and ask about human kind, NASA should give you them as a manual.
you are an achievement.:enjoy::enjoy:

so as i noticed you have German, Italian, Turkish and Arabic blood in your vein and you live in america. lol pal if one day aliens come to earth and ask about human kind, NASA should give you them as a manual.
you are an achievement.:enjoy::enjoy:
My mom is half Italian and half German so very mixed and has a lot of variety of European countries from the most Northern to the most Southern. I can pass for Arab, Turkish, Hispanic, Italian, etc.

You know they are going to side with anyone who has problems with Turkey. They are in bed with Greek Cypriots at present. They have funded the YPG / PKK without hiding their dirty intent but You can be sure that When Turkey begins producing policies to remind their places by supporting hostile elements, their crying will be heard from other continents. That is the nature of cowards. Unfortunately, Nothing changes when we motivate ourselves to gain the benefits of cooperation among Muslim states while they are seeking the opportunity to dig grave for anyone who does not accept their arrogance (look at Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Somalia, Yemen...) but In all probable circumstances, they are going to worship the attraction of force as always. Look How they suddenly become modest peace lovers when they lost a giant oil facilities. That is the only language some people is able to understand and Turkey has big experience to speak the language they want.

Kurds literally declared war to Assad if he dares to move into Oil fields, enjoy.
Will see who get oil fields

Back days Kurds use to Think that Kirkuk is is there's and the Kirkuk oil fields was occupied by Kurds but to day that dream is long gone

Back
Top Bottom