What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

Not a single bit of sanity, not a drop of healthy observation and conclusion. Wet dreams and thats all. I'm summing it up again;

-Shia Arabs, who make up majority of Iraq now hates us to death because of this stance
-Iraqi Kurds, who are standing between us and Mosul(We have to go through their lands to reach Mosul) are only getting along because they sell us their oil.
-Sunni Arabs, which you people stupidly believe are all loyal to us and would happily join us are in fact either has Arab nationalism or radical Islamism. Are you aware of that Most of the Isil fighters in Iraq in fact Iraqi Sunnis? Iraqi Sunnis produced thousands of Al Qaeda fighters in the past, now they produced thousands of Isil fighters. This is the people you wanna make your citizens.
-Hack even close to half of Iraqi Turkmens, who are a very tiny minority, are Shia, and you are dissing them too when you talk sh.t to Iraqi Shias.

Now tell me how do you plan to take Mosul? Its not the strenght we lack. We can surely take Mosul with brute force if we wanted. Problem is we do not possess enough influence, neither in Iraq or Syria.

I did not even mentioned how stupid is it to dream about incorporating this shithole into our country.
misak-i-milli_952459.jpg

Shia arabs hate you to death cause iranians want to turn Iraq intheir client state. And Turkey is kinda on their way. And Shia kinda hate you for few 100 years, cause this little thing Ottoman Empire did last time they tried to do similiar thing. Ever heared about Ottoman - Safid war? So, its not like a new thing. In fact, brits used their hatred to regruit them in WW1. They were also acitvly involved in spread of Shiism in Iraqs south.

Also if anyone thinks that Syria & Iraq under Irans hard influence is a good thing for Turkey. Is a fool. Well, only if Turkeys ambitions are to play second fiddle to Iran in the region. I guess, then its ok,

WTF? Shii fighters are eating cat.
Who are those people? In Syria one has just eaten liver of man, In Iraq another is eating cat?
What are they trying to show or to prove?Who is more maniac and sick?

Sisman olan harbiden karni aciktigindan yedi zavalli kediyi. Ekmek boler gibi parcaladi orospu cocugu.Keske izlemeseydim.
What's the point of eating alive? distasteful

Shia arabs hate you to death cause iranians want to turn Iraq intheir client state. And Turkey is kinda on their way. And Shia kinda hate you for few 100 years, cause this little thing Ottoman Empire did last time they tried to do similiar thing. Ever heared about Ottoman - Safid war? So, its not like a new thing. In fact, brits used their hatred to regruit them in WW1. They were also acitvly involved in spread of Shiism in Iraqs south.

Also if anyone thinks that Syria & Iraq under Irans hard influence is a good thing for Turkey. Is a fool. Well, only if Turkeys ambitions are to play second fiddle to Iran in the region. I guess, then its ok,

Nobody cares about wars that has happened hundreds of years ago. It is simple, you show good will and respect, you harvest the same things back. It has nothing to do with Iran, Iraqi Shia hate us for good reason. We have been pissing them off lately.

Nobody cares about wars that has happened hundreds of years ago. It is simple, you show good will and respect, you harvest the same things back. It has nothing to do with Iran, Iraqi Shia hate us for good reason. We have been pissing them off lately.
hats of to u @Targon
I really like turkey and I have never hated turkey because the Ottomans
the thing is erdogan want mosul also he dreams of kerkook today I learnt that erdogan building on dividing Iraq this way once mosul declared the separation it is turkeys right to annexed back as a truce held back in the 20s or 30s can u see.

What's the point of eating alive? distasteful

What? History very much metters. I ll gave you and exmp from the Bosnian War. France was one of the most pro-serb gov in that time. Why? cause they were their allies in WW1., and Bosniaks fhougt for their enemies those who stayed for AU (indeedonly after Fatwa from Istanbul came, cause most of us still hold our loyality to the Sultan) and those who left for Ottoman teritories for the Ottomans. They didnt also forget that Bosnia and Bosniaks were the most loyal Balkans ppl to the Empire. Serb & their media refered to us as Turks, even if we are european ppl, no turkic blood for that reason, implying that they are just finishing the job from early 20th of banshing the Turks from Europan land, That was our "sin". British gow led by Major had the same stance.

Exmpl, from the same war. When french troops entered Syria. Do you know what leading french general did first. he visited Salahuidins grave and kick it with his legg saying we came back. And centuries past from Crusedes.

It has, cause iranian brand of shiism is became dominant in Iraq ( try to find article from few years back named I think Kerbala wars), even their fucking PM is nothing more then a spokeperson for Iran. He was forced to give a Ministry of Defence to very ell known commander of the most powerful Iranian back militia. Baas party, now rulling Iraq, is de facto iranian party in Iraq. They fucking formed it after Iranian revolution, financed it for decades, form militilias as their private armies who are more powerfull then Iraqi Arrmy.

Just look at the statments of these gruops, most of them are discribing it as an Ottoman invasavion. Only for Shia that has negative histocal meaning. Yeah, you did. But pissing them off for trying to prevent planned athnic cleansing and putting Khamnei as the supreme leader of Iran, Syria and Iraq which would made em regional power.

So, as i said, if Turkey wants to play second fiddle to Iran in the region. Then, its ok. Maps of influences are redrawing, if serious state whit great amitions, you must be in the heart of the game.

Last edited:
http://www.amnesty.nl/nieuwsportaal...-iraqis-abused-militias-and-government-forces

Punished for Daesh’s crimes’:

Displaced Iraqis abused by militias and government forces
Punished for Daesh’s crimes

The armed conflict in Iraq has had a devastating impact on civilians. The armed group calling itself the Islamic State (IS) has committed crimes under international law including war crimes and crimes against humanity in territories under its control and launched deadly bombings and other attacks elsewhere in Iraq.

Government forces and paramilitary militias have also compounded the suffering of civilians by committing war crimes and other serious human rights violations in their battle to reclaim territory from IS and eradicate its ability to carry out deadly violence. The authorities face grave security threats and have the right and duty to protect the lives and physical security of all civilians on their territory or subject to their jurisdiction.

However, Amnesty International’s research shows that security forces and paramilitary militias have consistently committed serious human rights violations and violations of international humanitarian law with impunity in the name of countering these threats. They have subjected Sunni Arabs who have fled territories controlled by IS to arbitrary detention, torture, enforced disappearance and unlawful killing after capturing them or placing them in custody, most recently in the course of the main military operations of 2016, namely in the context of the successful battles to retake Falluja and surrounding areas in Anbar governorate in May and June 2006, clashes to push IS out of al-Sharqat in Salah al-Din governorate between June and late September 2016, and the ongoing conflict in Hawija in Kirkuk governorate and in Mosul and surrounding areas in Ninewa governorate.

the thing is erdogan want mosul also he dreams of kerkook today I learnt that erdogan building on dividing Iraq this way once mosul declared the separation it is turkeys right to annexed back as a truce held back in the 20s or 30s can u see.
This is just a conspiracy theory..... Do you think that UN, US, and other world powers would allow us to annex territory from another state....and it's oil rich....they would sanction us to death.....

More over Erdoğan will manage to divide Iraq with 300 Turkish soldiers ???

Last edited by a moderator:
What have we done to Iran and Shia Iraq?

What have we done to Iran and Shia Iraq?

We have been repeatedly denying their requests, we have a military camp in their country even though they don't want it. We are defending our interests and we should continue to do. But in this process its pretty normal that they are pissed.

the only reason everybody wants mosul is because it has 1/3 of the oil reserves of Iraq.

What a f*cked up world

I'm glad we literally have zero oil.

In KGR all other countries talk to Barzani and dont give a shit what Baghdad thinks. Why would Turkey?

Is quite ironic that the most stabile states are traditional monarhies. All of them who had revolutions endeed up with fucking despots and idiots. And Repulic was just in the name. All of them talked about panaribsm while plotting against each othet. Imagine, paryt with the same name and ideology endeed up being bitter enemies. No one trusted each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom