What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

If they thought this show will make us frightened , they can't.
They have made us just emberrassed.

Stupid show? Maybe? Are they idiots for doing this as military training, I mean eating alive? Maybe. But still not a good excuse to compare them to ISIS or similar terrorists.
Was this a training or preparations(the same day the war starts) for a war,look at the video,what kind of training is that?
What kind of message would this send to the people in Mosul?
We will eat you alive?
How can a so called regular army(trained) do such things?

If they thought this show will make us frightened , they can't.
They have made us just emberrassed.
Its just ridiculous.

Last edited:
President Erdoğan said: We will be in Mosul and we will be in operation

WTF? Shii fighters are eating cat.
Who are those people? In Syria one has just eaten liver of man, In Iraq another is eating cat?
What are they trying to show or to prove?Who is more maniac and sick?

Sisman olan harbiden karni aciktigindan yedi zavalli kediyi. Ekmek boler gibi parcaladi orospu cocugu.Keske izlemeseydim.
The result of war and misery in ME, this region brought up a generation of maniacs and the next probably wont be much better either, people lost the feeling for ethics, nothing is too holy anymore.

operasyona ait ilk görüntüler

So the mighty shia millitia in action, who is paying the wasted ammunition? This operation will backfire in no time, the nineveh group will be victourious and the other donkeys will fall. They are shooting air out the sky:-).

WTF? Shii fighters are eating cat.
Who are those people? In Syria one has just eaten liver of man, In Iraq another is eating cat?
What are they trying to show or to prove?Who is more maniac and sick?

Sisman olan harbiden karni aciktigindan yedi zavalli kediyi. Ekmek boler gibi parcaladi orospu cocugu.Keske izlemeseydim.

What in the name...?:o:

@Vergennes @mike2000 is back @MarkusS

7548039e4746a42c91ae611fb2d0c668.jpg

Was this a training or preparations(the same day the war starts) for a war,look at the video,what kind of training is that?
What kind of message would this send to the people in Mosul?
We will eat you alive?
How can a so called regular army(trained) do such things?

Did you just try to relate a single video with act of 2-3 individuals to battle of Mosul? What is this? Al-Arabiya? Arabic version of AlJazeera?

More like for the show... ?

diapo_soldat.jpg

Un membre des commandos libanais tue un poulet lors d'une démonstration militaire dans une école de Sidon, le 26 mai 2010.

Jesus Christ...I wanted to write that I'm not going to click your spoiler because there's probably some Egyptian eating a dog....quoting it showed me I was wrong...it's actually a Libyan consuming a chicken....:mad::hitwall:

Jesus Christ...I wanted to write that I'm not going to click your spoiler because there's probably some Egyptian eating a dog....quoting it showed me I was wrong...it's actually a Libyan consuming a chicken....:mad::hitwall:

[I deleted it]

Lebanese to be precise. During the same 'show' you could find some of 'em eating alive snakes..... You must ask yourself what's the point of it...... Oh yeah.... 'show'.

[I deleted it]

Lebanese to be precise. During the same 'show' you could find some of 'em eating alive snakes..... You must ask yourself what's the point of it...... Oh yeah.... 'show'.

gruesome show to be precise.They didn't learn that muscle doesn't make a soldier but brain does....The best thing I remember about WW2 performance of the Romanian Army poor show is the fact that unlike the Germans,our soldiers were mostly peasants,thus illiterates.Illiterate soldiers make poor soldiers in a modern war,no matter how brave they are,they can't make decisions in a complex environment.

Back
Top Bottom