What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

Stupid show? Maybe? Are they idiots for doing this as military training, I mean eating alive? Maybe. But still not a good excuse to compare them to ISIS or similar terrorists.

Wait a couple of days, you will know what's a cartoon ops and what's a real one.

It's Turkey's life and death war. The region from Halep to Musul needs to be strictly under the Turkish control if Sunni folks and Istanbul are to be saved. It's that clear and present danger. Time to be on defense is long gone. Bring them on....

Psichologically speaking both individuals are f'ed up and devoid of empathy,thus capable of horrendous crimes.
The thing is the region is filled with such barbarian militias,jihadists and groups fighting along sectarian lines, the only difference is that ISIS fanatic Jihadists are even worse as they target virtually EVERYONE without discrimination.
However, don't first that these same shia militias we are now supporting militarily were also using all means to kill our troops who were trying to stabilise Iraq just a few years ago after the invasion. So to me they are no saints in this region, just the lesser of two evils. :)

The region is a total mess, once you get involved you have to navigate with caution, since there is too much bad blood between actors in the region and within countries themselves.

Last edited:
It's Turkey's life and death war. The region from Halep to Musul needs to be strictly under the Turkish control if Sunni folks and Istanbul are to be saved. It's that clear and present danger. Time to be on defense is long gone. Bring them on....

I guess you will only come back to reality when this is all over.

The thing is the region is filled with such barbarian militias,jihadists and groups fighting along sectarian lines, the only difference is that ISIS fanatic Jihadists are even worse as they target virtually EVERYONE without discrimination.
However, don't first that these same shia militias we are now supporting militarily were also using all means to kill our troops who were trying to stabilise Iraq just a few years ago after the invasion. So to me they are no saints in this region, just the lesser of two evils. :)

The region is a total mess, once you get involved you have to navigate with caution, since there is too much bad blood between actors in the region and within countries themselves.

Yeah,just saw a documentary of the shia militias.The reporter asked how do they feel fighting alongside the Americans to which the shiite commander promptly replied that the US is still their enemy.These loosers would still be licking Saddam where the sun don't shine and their wives subjected to Saddam's sons prima nocte rules if it weren't for the US but they still talk big and commited terror acts against US soldiers.The ME.....what can we say ? God's curse on this world when it put oil in that lawless region.

If it weren't for the oil,we would probably pay tickets at the Turkish border or from the air to see them sword fighting on top of camels in a show characterised as "live medieval war"

Ask Hurshid, he does :D

When you think it will?

Well the Iraqi front will be closed shortly after Mosul is taken. I don't know whats gonna happen to Raqqa. USA will probably try to unleash SDF upon it with air&ground and Peshmerga support. If Kurds take Raqqa it will effect us bad. A coalition is less likely in Syria.

I guess you will only come back to reality when this is all over.
In fact the reality dictates the positions being currently taken by Turkey if she doesn't want to lose another hundred years to being internally weakened with fronts allowed to be opened within. There's a reason why 15th July coup was conducted and how the regular Turkish folks destroyed 40 years of painstaking planning and actions within 20 hrs...

You are comparing taking out heart of a dead human and eating it with eating an animal alive? Seriously?

But yes, we can't generalize either incident to all forces on each side.

Btw the video of eating these animals alive is quite old, 2 years old at least.

Posting it again on same day that Mosul operation began to defame Iraqi troops is only act of either someone who is butthurt or someone who supports ISIS, there is not other explanation.

One thing I noticed is that, some Turkish members are quite unhappy with start of Mosul operation and they don't even hide it, it speaks a lot. Though it's not hard to figure out the reason.
Are you trying to insinuate Turkish members on PDF supports ISIS?

In fact the reality dictates the positions being currently taken by Turkey if she doesn't want to lose another hundred years to being internally weakened with fronts allowed to be opened within. There's a reason why 15th July coup was conducted and how the regular Turkish folks destroyed 40 years of painstaking planning and actions within 20 hrs...

Not a single bit of sanity, not a drop of healthy observation and conclusion. Wet dreams and thats all. I'm summing it up again;

-Shia Arabs, who make up majority of Iraq now hates us to death because of this stance
-Iraqi Kurds, who are standing between us and Mosul(We have to go through their lands to reach Mosul) are only getting along because they sell us their oil.
-Sunni Arabs, which you people stupidly believe are all loyal to us and would happily join us are in fact either has Arab nationalism or radical Islamism. Are you aware of that Most of the Isil fighters in Iraq in fact Iraqi Sunnis? Iraqi Sunnis produced thousands of Al Qaeda fighters in the past, now they produced thousands of Isil fighters. This is the people you wanna make your citizens.
-Hack even close to half of Iraqi Turkmens, who are a very tiny minority, are Shia, and you are dissing them too when you talk sh.t to Iraqi Shias.

Now tell me how do you plan to take Mosul? Its not the strenght we lack. We can surely take Mosul with brute force if we wanted. Problem is we do not possess enough influence, neither in Iraq or Syria.

I did not even mentioned how stupid is it to dream about incorporating this shithole into our country.

Yeah,just saw a documentary of the shia militias.The reporter asked how do they feel fighting alongside the Americans to which the shiite commander promptly replied that the US is still their enemy.These loosers would still be licking Saddam where the sun don't shine and their wives subjected to Saddam's sons prima nocte rules if it weren't for the US but they still talk big and commited terror acts against US soldiers.The ME.....what can we say ? God's curse on this world when it put oil in that lawless region.

If it weren't for the oil,we would probably pay tickets at the Turkish border or from the air to see them sword fighting on top of camels in a show characterised as "live medieval war"

As I said several times before, NOBODY is a saint I'm this region much less militias groups fighting along sectarian lines. The funny thing is that this delusional sectarian shia groups will still be licking Saddam's *** if it wasn't for us. Lol They wouldn't even be in power today if not for us, since we put them there. Yet you will see some of them trying to act tough by making empty rants against U.S/U.K forces, seems like they are taking cues/orders from their other masters. Lol These Islamist are the biggest hypocrites you can find out there. Lol

Anyway, in my eyes they are just slightly marginally better THAN ISIS(Who is a radical stupid brainless fanatic group who targets everybody without any thoughts whatsoever,). It's not like I think they are saints, to me they are no better, just that ISIS is just worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...t-will-fight-US-Marines-deployed-to-Iraq.html

Last edited:
Well the Iraqi front will be closed shortly after Mosul is taken. I don't know whats gonna happen to Raqqa. USA will probably try to unleash SDF upon it with air&ground and Peshmerga support. If Kurds take Raqqa it will effect us bad. A coalition is less likely in Syria.
I am not asking you what you think will happen, according to you. You speak so sure, that also isn't sane.

Last edited:
Not a single bit of sanity, not a drop of healthy observation and conclusion. Wet dreams and thats all. I'm summing it up again;

-Shia Arabs, who make up majority of Iraq now hates us to death because of this stance
-Iraqi Kurds, who are standing between us and Mosul(We have to go through their lands to reach Mosul) are only getting along because they sell us their oil.
-Sunni Arabs, which you people stupidly believe are all loyal to us and would happily join us are in fact either has Arab nationalism or radical Islamism. Are you aware of that Most of the Isil fighters in Iraq in fact Iraqi Sunnis? Iraqi Sunnis produced thousands of Al Qaeda fighters in the past, now they produced thousands of Isil fighters. This is the people you wanna make your citizens.
-Hack even close to half of Iraqi Turkmens, who are a very tiny minority, are Shia, and you are dissing them too when you talk sh.t to Iraqi Shias.

Now tell me how do you plan to take Mosul? Its not the strenght we lack. We can surely take Mosul with brute force if we wanted. Problem is we do not possess enough influence, neither in Iraq or Syria.

I did not even mentioned how stupid is it to dream about incorporating this shithole into our country.

I think Reis Erdoan and his Muslim government have different take-aways from history. It's the Turkish folks who saved these folks for thousand years not the other way round. Arm-chair analysis won't be enough to deter them any longer. It's do or die..

I think Reis Erdoan and his Muslim government have different take-aways from history. It's the Turkish folks who saved these folks for thousand years not the other way round. Arm-chair analysis won't be enough to deter them any longer. It's do or die..

Well die then. Just dont drag us into it

Well die then. Just dont drag us into it

Lol, good analysis though. It is generally useless to discuss with fanatics but your previous post, really tells why should we get away from the Iraqi conflicts. Summed it up so well, bro.

Back
Top Bottom