What's new

Operation Morning Glory: IAF Game

anyrandom

Reaction score
Country
India

Threye

The mission below will take you and your aircraft through the narrow gorges of the Indus Valley.. follow the leader.. he knows the way (and you don't) through relatively safer passages.. and if you manage to stay on his tail (and not sitting on a dam, or a bridge.. or the mountains around), and not go too high (chance are you'd be shot down with enemy anti-aircraft effort), you just might achieve a 'Mission Accompalished' Status !

IAF Mirage 2000 raid on PAF Shahbaz, Jacobabad

Last edited by a moderator:
Should that bother 10 year olds?

Computer Games are mostly for Juvenile Delinqents anyway.

How dare you good sir??!!..

But then again, these are not games as such.. and I have sinned as well.
uj4y.jpg

img00007nl.jpg

uj4y.jpg

img00007nl.jpg

That @Oscar; is a work of art, if I may be allowed to say so. Great Stuff! :tup:
Actually you had a great thread going on this. Considering that I'm not good at CGI at all, I used to go through that and think (that I wish I could do that).
Though I must confess to a minor sin too. As a school-boy I spent a great deal of time drawing that stuff of aircraft and ships. The (pocket-sized) Observers Books were a great inspiration and help then. :)

That @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=14956" target="_blank">Oscar</a></u>; is a work of art, if I may be allowed to say so. Great Stuff! :tup:
Actually you had a great thread going on this. Considering that I'm not good at CGI at all, I used to go through that and think (that I wish I could do that).
Though I must confess to a minor sin too. As a school-boy I spent a great deal of time drawing that stuff of aircraft and ships. The (pocket-sized) Observers Books were a great inspiration and help then. :)

That sir, is NO drawing.. but something much more dynamic.

lol...offcourse indians made this.

uj4y.jpg

img00007nl.jpg

Those stills are beautiful, are they from a game? If so, where can I get this game?

Back
Top Bottom