Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
tabas and american helicopter
149932_531.jpg

149943_552.jpg

149944_942.jpg

149944_942.jpg

I disagree on this instance..Eagle claw was a rescue operation..Not aggression.
So you believe violating another countries territorial integrity with sneaky military operations are all well and fine ?
Infact, we should not have even released those US spies, god knows what for crimes and illegal activities they have done in Iran under protection of Pahlavi.

The assault on the U.S. embassy in Tehran by mullah operatives pretending to be students fits that bill nicely, doesn't it?
US and UK had been involved in a coup which overthrew Irans elected government under dr.Mossadegh. For that alone the US should have handed the people involved to Iran but it didnt, infact, they even continued repressing Iranian people through their tool SAVAK. Btw, In 1979 out of 10 Iranians 9 were revolutionaries, everyone wanted the dismantling of the spy nest (sorry i mean ''embassy)

The assault on the U.S. embassy in Tehran by mullah operatives pretending to be students fits that bill nicely, doesn't it?

No. US embassy had exceeded its welcome by Iranians due to operation Ajax and they had become the occupiers of Iran. So the embassy had to be shut down. This was the best way.

These are your choppers now working for Iran:

37108_28152.jpg

36596_27679.jpg

So you believe violating another countries territorial integrity with sneaky military operations are all well and fine ?
Infact, we should not have even released those US spies, god knows what for crimes and illegal activities they have done in Iran under protection of Pahlavi.

Why was this posted? From what I recollect, eight helicopters were sent in, two were damaged, two returned, and four were abandoned.

There was no Iranian engagement throughout; it was a purely American fiasco.

What is the point that is being made?

The various comments on the status and role of the US Embassy and its takeover are another matter altogether. It needs to be dealt with in full, separately.

Why was this posted? From what I recollect, eight helicopters were sent in, two were damaged, two returned, and four were abandoned.

There was no Iranian engagement throughout; it was a purely American fiasco.

What is the point that is being made?
What is the point that YOU are making, Indian !?
There was no need for engangement from our forces, our sandstorm alone owned the US forces and made them a laughing stock

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom