What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Usual Iranian claiming things without evindence, even your state TV is world famous for this.

Why should i try harder its Kurdish leader himself saying he got help, one must either be too stupid to not to get it or too delusioned to not to accept the reality, no other explanation for your attitude.
So Turkey has not supported ISIS and those thousands webpages about turkish support for ISIS are lie. Ok, whatever!

Xenon, what do you make of Turkey supporting Kurds in KRG? What is the strategy behind this, and how do you see it affecting future Turkish Kurdish problems inside Turkey?

Xenon, what do you make of Turkey supporting Kurds in KRG? What is the strategy behind this, and how do you see it affecting future Turkish Kurdish problems inside Turkey?
KRG is right now completely dependent on Turkey, they give us cheap oil and we export them products and make investments there, 70% of Turkish exports to Iraq are for KRG and overwhelming majority of construction firms are Turkish.
Its a economic and political alliance against pkk.

KRG is right now completely dependent on Turkey, they give us cheap oil and we export them products and make investments there, 70% of Turkish exports to Iraq are for KRG and overwhelming majority of construction firms are Turkish.
Its a economic and political alliance against pkk.

Thanks. Yes I was aware of the economic ties, which is good. But political alliance against PKK? Can you explain? I know Iraqi Kurds are more right wing and PKK is pretty much communist. But in the end, aren't they all Kurds? What is to stop the KRG from allowing the PKK to train on their soil and even launch attacks on Turkey perhaps? I'm just speculating.

PS: It is a well known motto the Kurds have in the middle east. Enemies from 1 to 3: 1. Turks, 2. Arabs, 3. Iranians. How does that factor in here?

Thanks. Yes I was aware of the economic ties, which is good. But political alliance against PKK? Can you explain? I know Iraqi Kurds are more right wing and PKK is pretty much communist. But in the end, aren't they all Kurds? What is to stop the KRG from allowing the PKK to train on their soil and even launch attacks on Turkey perhaps? I'm just speculating.

PS: It is a well known motto the Kurds have in the middle east. Enemies from 1 to 3: 1. Turks, 2. Arabs, 3. Iranians. How does that factor in here?
pkk doesnt like Barzani because he has good ties with Turkey and Barzani would like to see them gone because they threaten his position but he has no power to fight pkk, not to mention that it would damage his reputation among some Kurds so the status quo is continueing, thats also why Barzani keeps quiet when Turkey once again bombs pkk on KRG soil, maximum we hear from KRG officials are lame statements for publicity.

It is wahhabi sect and is not longer than 85 years in Suadia but Yemeni Islamic culture is longer than 1200 years.
Btw you sick wahhabis even see an old Islamic mosque as a Zoroastrian temple!!!!!!! You wahhabis bomb a 1200 years old mosque!!!!!!!!! You wahhabi parasite vermins need to get annihilated very very very soon ... .

90% of historical site in Makka (include house of prophet) have been destroyed by Suadi regime :

baqi.gif

*The old historic cemeteries of Jannat al-Baqi, containing the remains of the descendants of the Prophet, have been bulldozed, and nothing but a dirt mound remains of the former shrines there.

Grave of King Abdullah.
abdullah_grave_mou_3174849b.jpg

The tomb of Hafez al-Asad
062.jpg

Yemen rebel forces accept truce | Arab News
SANAA: Yemen’s state news agency SABA is quoting a rebel armed forces spokesman as saying the insurgents accept a five-day humanitarian cease-fire offered by a Saudi-led coalition to allow organizations to deliver aid to citizens.

The SABA news agency, which is under the control of the rebels known as Houthis, said Sunday that Col. Sharaf Ghalib Luqman warned that the armed forces will retaliate in self-defense if anyone violates the truce, which is to begin Tuesday.
The Houthis issued their own statement early Sunday saying they will cooperate with the cease-fire to help people suffering from the severe fuel and food shortage now gripping the Arab world’s poorest country.

Saudi Brig. Gen. Ahmed Ali Asiri, the coalition’s spokesman, warned Saturday that the cease-fire will be canceled if the rebels violated it.

Yemen conflict: UN criticises Saudi civilian bombings - BBC News

The United Nations representative in Yemen has said that the Saudi-led coalition is bombing "effectively, trapped civilians".

Civilians in the northern city of Saada are struggling to flee Saudi-led coalition air strikes targeting Houthi rebels, reports and aid workers say.

The UN also warned that the indiscriminate bombing of populated areas is against international law.

Air strikes have killed at least 1,400, more than half civilians, the UN says.

Where is the first to begin with?

There was a video showing a Saudi apache from a distance which was downed/malfunctioned on the Yemeni border and it was crashed. I will post the video as soon as I find it again. In that case, pilots were alive and were not reportedly captured.

Grave of King Abdullah.
abdullah_grave_mou_3174849b.jpg

The tomb of Hafez al-Asad
062.jpg

What's your point Hindustani? What do you want to say?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iran's humanitarian ship began its journey towards Yemen today, it will be largest humanitarian help entering Yemen through the sea since the beginning of war.

13940220000705_PhotoL.jpg

13940220000703_PhotoL.jpg

13940220000724_PhotoL.jpg

13940220000725_PhotoL.jpg

13940220000702_PhotoL.jpg

What's your point Hindustani? What do you want to say?

Point is simply . They practice what they say.

Even the Prophet Muhammed Pbuh grave is the same. It was due to the attempts to steal the body of Prophet that it was sealed from around.

hazrat-abu-taleb-uncle-of-prophet-mohammed-p-b-u-h-mecca.jpg

hazrat-bibi-khadija-ummul-moamineen-mecca.jpg

Grave of Fatima Radi Allahu Anhu
hazrat-bibi-fatima-zahra.jpg

Last edited:
Point is simply . They practice what they say.

Even the Prophet Muhammed Pbuh grave is the same. It was due to the attempts to steal the body of Prophet that it was sealed from around.

So now comparing graves shows us if a person is good or bad? Great idea. One may use a very simple grave for their dead and inspire/fund/arm some of the most notorious terrorist groups in history, does it mean they are good people?

So now comparing graves shows us if a person is good or bad? Great idea. One may use a very simple grave for their dead and inspire/fund/arm some of the most notorious terrorist groups in history, does it mean they are good people?

I am in no way will indulge in such things.

I am just saying that during the time of Prophet Muhammed, Graves were levelled.

I am in no way will indulge in such things.

I am just saying that during the time of Prophet Muhammed, Graves were levelled.

During the time of prophet Muhammad, they also didn't kill civilians and get away with it. Prophet Muhammad did not preach his followers to kill everyone they saw as 'infidels' through terror. He would not bomb refugee camps, schools, residential buildings if he had access to modern warfare. Prophet Muhammad would not attack a country to install his own puppet, he would not ally himself with U.S to bomb Muslims, he would not warn 800,000 civilians to either leave their homes or be bombed as 'military targets'.

Oh I forgot, Islam is all about graves and how simple they should be, everything else is BS.

During the time of prophet Muhammad, they also didn't kill civilians and get away with it. Prophet Muhammad did not preach his followers to kill everyone they saw as 'infidels' through terror. He would not bomb refugee camps, schools, residential buildings if he had access to modern warfare. Prophet Muhammad would not attack a country to install his own puppet, he would not ally himself with U.S to bomb Muslims, he would not warn 800,000 civilians to either leave their homes or be bombed as 'military targets'.

Oh I forgot, Islam is all about graves and how simple they should be, everything else is BS.

thanks for the advice

i also have suggestion, you see the mirror & read above statement loudly

Back
Top Bottom