What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Is there a Yemeni politician or notable person that can win trust of both sides and workout a settlement? Maybe like President from majority faction and Prime Minister from minority? On some kind of power sharing deal guaranteed by a neutral power etc? That could be a way out. Apparently Mr Hadi and Saleh are not competent enough to keep situation under control.

But the Saudis aren't doing this. They aren't talking about power-sharing, they are saying, "Surrender!" AND "Give up your weapons!"

no , they clearly said that they want to "wipe out Houthis from Yemen" ... so there won't be any peace ... they begin a war that they can't run from it unless they change their way of thinking ...

Is there a Yemeni politician or notable person that can win trust of both sides and workout a settlement? Maybe like President from majority faction and Prime Minister from minority? On some kind of power sharing deal guaranteed by a neutral power etc? That could be a way out. Apparently Mr Hadi and Saleh are not competent enough to keep situation under control.

this is ME , all this kind of power sharing led countries to miserable situations ...

and don't ask me about any "solution" , I don't know any ...

Saudia does not have any military alliance with India as they have with Pakistan.

Did the Saudis or the any Arabs armed forces came for Pakistan's help in 65, 71, Kargil????

How many Arab countries sent their Air force Assets or Naval assets to face Indian aggression against Pakistan??

Where is that Military Alliance when Pakistan needs it?? :D

It sure wasn't very clear to me. I ask you kindly to state where they've clearly said so. cheers

simply , all their wahhabi muffti have this simple idead " name Shiia as rafidhi , then takfir rafedhi then you can kill them " ... and KSA named Zaidi as "Shiia" ... so 2+2=4 !!!

and we knew how fair and just UN is .... so there won't be anyone who can save Houthi from facing a genocide except themselves ...

In case of war they will never ask for indian help or any indian support , they only ask pakistan

Its because the saudis know that Pakistani rulers are their servants... who will sell everything in exchange for a few billions of dollars or a few Ks of crude oil barrels on differed payments.

Sorry to say... but our Rulers cant say NO to Saudis or Americans. #FACT.

this is ME , all this kind of power sharing led countries to miserable situations ...

and don't ask me about any "solution" , I don't know any ...

That is just sad. It could well split Yemen or even worse...

Would have been better if Yemeni citizens themselves workout differences and stand for peace and prosperity of their nation. Of all this, they have the most to lose but are being least talked about.

The hostilities between Pakistan and India is not our war just like the hostilities between the Arab world and Iran (mainly KSA and and the GCC) are not the war of Pakistan or India.

So why exactly is the Saudi king request military assistance from Pakistan against Houthis (which, according to all the Saudi & Gulf nations. are Iranian backed) ??

Why pulling Pakistan between You & Everyone against you?

btw. @shaheenmissile @PATHAN786KING @Paksanity brothers... Do read what our Saudi brother has to say about Indian & Pakistan. :D Unn ko ham logon se koi matlab nhe hai... or ham unn k peron me chipkay huway hain. ROFL.

simply , all their wahhabi muffti have this simple idead " name Shiia as rafidhi , then takfir rafedhi then you can kill them " ... and KSA named Zaidi as "Shiia" ... so 2+2=4 !!!

Long story short they didn't say so faaanks c:

Now imma have to stop you there and ask you one more question its getting fun c: Where did they say you can kill Shias cause you know we've got quite a large population of Shia muslims in Saudi and I didn't get the "Kill Shia" memo.

In my village, I employ people to work on my land and take crops to market. They are good at it and make me good profit.

When my enemies threaten me, I don't call them to fight. I ask my brothers and relatives which I know are my own. Get the difference?

Does YOUR Brother make your enemy STRONGER by providing them Billions of Dollars every year????

Indians are earning 75 billion US $ in net cash form from the middle eastern so called Sunni friendly nations.

Should your brother be doing that to you BRO???? :D

This means... Your brother wants you to be killed. Get this point now??

Did the Saudis or the any Arabs armed forces came for Pakistan's help in 65, 71, Kargil????

How many Arab countries sent their Air force Assets or Naval assets to face Indian aggression against Pakistan??

Where is that Military Alliance when Pakistan needs it?? :D
Here you go..
Pakistan – Saudi Arabia Relations
Saudi Arabia was always helping Pakistan openly or behind closed doors. So please do not under estimate the help of Arabs to Pakistan in difficult times and then we have always helped Saudi Arabia on their difficult times as well by whatever was in our power.

Long story short they didn't say so faaanks c:

Now imma have to stop you there and ask you one more question its getting fun c: Where did they say you can kill Shias cause you know we've got quite a large population of Shia muslims in Saudi and I didn't get the "Kill Shia" memo.

simply , kill them and then you will see them rise arm against you and most of your precious oil fields are in their area ... you want to flatten tomb of Rasull Al Allah but you can't because you fear the consequence ...
but what about Yemen !?

you can arm AQ in Yemen and make another ISIS to do your dirty job , and unfortunately , Houthi don't have any friends who help them ...

simply , kill them and then you will see them rise arm against you and most of your precious oil fields are in their area ... you want to flatten tomb of Rasull Al Allah but you can't because you fear the consequence ...
but what about Yemen !?

you can arm AQ in Yemen and make another ISIS to do your dirty job , and unfortunately , Houthi don't have any friends who help them ...

So they didn't say kill shias. Thanks have a wonderful day.

Israeli Fighter Jets Join Saudi Arabia in War on Yemen | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Israeli Fighter Jets Join Saudi Arabia in War on Yemen

Israel’s fighter jets have taken part in the Thursday Saudi-led airstrikes on Yemen, sources in Sanaa disclosed on Friday.
“This is for the first time that the Zionists are conducting a joint operation in coalition with Arabs,” Secretary General of Yemen’s Al-Haq Political Party Hassan Zayd wrote on his facebook page.
He noted that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had issued direct orders for the Israeli air force to send fighter jets to the Saudi-led air raid on Yemen.
Saudi Arabia launched airstrikes against Yemen and killed, at least, 25 civilians early Thursday, one day after the US-backed Yemeni president fled the country.
Also, 15 more people were killed and injured in a second round of massive attacks by the Saudi Arabian fighter jets in the Northwestern Yemeni city of Sa’ada on Friday.
Yemen’s al-Massira TV reported that the Saudi air force targeted the Yemeni’s civilians who were shopping in a market.
Five Persian Gulf States — Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait — backed by the US have declared war on Yemen in a joint statement issued earlier Thursday.
US President Barack Obama authorized the provision of logistical and intelligence support to the military operations, National Security Council Spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said late Wednesday night.
She added that while US forces were not taking direct military action in Yemen, Washington was establishing a Joint Planning Cell with Saudi Arabia to coordinate US military and intelligence support.
Riyadh claimed that it has bombed the positions of the Ansarullah fighters and launched attacks against the Sana’a airport and the Dulaimi airbase.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is attacking Ansarullah positions, Saudi warplanes have flattened a number of homes near Sana’a international airport. Based on early reports, the Saudi airstrikes on Yemen have so far claimed the lives of 25 civilians with more deaths feared, Yemeni sources said.
The Saudi aggression has received growing international condemnation as it is pushing the region and the world into an unprecedented fast-growing war as its ISIL mercenaries are on the brink of complete annihilation in Iraq and Syria.

That's not pressTV , it's an American website :D

Back
Top Bottom