What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

UN? The US and its pet poodles controls the UN. Saudi Arabia is America's banker. So, do you think for a moment that the lame duck UN will intervene? Not a chance. This is clear Saudi aggression against a sovereign country. It's the law of the jungle that prevails in the Middle East. And the US and its lackeys are behind the turmoil.

AFAIK Government of Yemen requested military help from KSA. It is not aggression against sovereignty.

Then why you want to fight your 'supposed brothers'.
I don't want to fight anyone , i said i'm happy it's not another israeli war , any war in the middle east used to be connected to israel and how badass they are both covert and overt , this is not the case , israel doesn't have a bit to comment on yemen , so that makes me happy personally.

If Iran doesn't help Huthis (which i think it won't), it will be discredited immensely in the eyes of its other regional proxies.

#Yemen trending in Pakistan now.

yemen.png

If the figures of jets involved is correct, then it might explain how the Saudi coalition attained air dominance so quickly over #Yemen

Some sources talk about something like 200 warplanes, KSA on its alone 100, UAE 30.
KSA Ground Forces 150 thousand & Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan & Soudan gave their approval for a ground attack participation.
KSA, Egypt & Pakistan Naval Forces already deployed as a Blockade in the Straight of Bab Al-Mandab & in the Arabian Sea.

I think this will not escalate Unless Iran want that.

To Pakistan you mean?

If the figures of jets involved is correct, then it might explain how the Saudi coalition attained air dominance so quickly over #Yemen
Yemeni are one of the most ill trained Armed Forces in Arab world and also was of Libya

Saudi Arabia confirms that the military operation "Decisive Storm" did not record any losses in the Air Force.

Chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the Senate, John McCain : We understand the reasons for Saudi Arabia and others to do this step.

McCain is a piece of shit pro israel nutjob...

Some sources talk about something like 200 warplanes, KSA on its alone 100, UAE 30.
KSA Ground Forces 150 thousand & Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan & Soudan gave their approval for a ground attack participation.
KSA, Egypt & Pakistan Naval Forces already deployed as a Blockade in the Straight of Bab Al-Mandab & in the Arabian Sea.

I think this will not escalate Unless Iran want that.

If those countries are involved (i doubt Pak would be) ... than no iran wouldnt.... unless it is stupid.

If Iran doesn't help Huthis (which i think it won't), it will be discredited immensely in the eyes of its other regional proxies.
]

I would be extremely surprised if Iran helps the Houthis directly. Yemen's location alone makes that extremely difficult for Iran.

Not Only Saudi's One of my Yemeni Friend Told me that Pakistani Armed Forces are also seen on Saudi Broder beside Yemen, Saudi's called them.

Not Only Saudi's One of my Yemeni Friend Told me that Pakistani Armed Forces are also seen on Saudi Broder beside Yemen, Saudi's called them.
Saudi and Pakistani are closest allies. In any operation by SA or PAK they contribute each other.

I am bit confused and worried here IMHO SA is puppet of US. It must be cleared that if majority supports Houthi in yemen is this the bad decision ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom