What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

No mention of Pakistani airforce involvement yet.

Even if there is, it would be PAF pilots in RSAF jets. Pakistan won't overtly join this drive given our own geopolitical realities. Pakistan's role remains to be confirmed or denied by our authorities yet, just like Turkey.

The Sunni's hate for iran and the so called shia , so backfired , they shot themselves in the "foot"
It is not really Sunni hate for Shia but historical Arab hate for Persians, for it is more racial than anything else. And thanks to the interactions with my Iranian friends, the same racial superiority complex exists on the other side too.

Chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the Senate, John McCain : We understand the reasons for Saudi Arabia and others to do this step.

Let's see if useless UN will do anything against this aggression.
UN? The US and its pet poodles controls the UN. Saudi Arabia is America's banker. So, do you think for a moment that the lame duck UN will intervene? Not a chance. This is clear Saudi aggression against a sovereign country. It's the law of the jungle that prevails in the Middle East. And the US and its lackeys are behind the turmoil.

It is not really Sunni hate for Shia but historical Arab hate for Persians, for it is more racial than anything else. And thanks to the interactions with my Iranian friends, the same racial superiority complex exists on the other side too.
That's right , when the only racism is white racism , then it becomes "sacreligious"

UN? The US and its pet poodles controls the UN. Saudi Arabia is America's banker. So, do you think for a moment that the lame duck UN will intervene? Not a chance. This is clear Saudi aggression against a sovereign country. It's the law of the jungle that prevails in the Middle East. And the US is behind the turmoil.
Not aggression if the legitimate government of yemen wants it.

Make our priority....
1.Does this war affect us .. yes or no
2. Can we make settlement among parties..
3. Any , saudia or iran gets weak, ISIS gets strong.
4. Strong ISIS means TTP allegiance group gets strong
5.M.Omer gets weak , welcome ISIS in afghanistan...
@Kiarash
then stop iran... why she is dragging oters into coflict

Last edited:
UN? The US and its pet poodles controls the UN. Saudi Arabia is America's banker. So, do you think for a moment that the lame duck UN will intervene? Not a chance. This is clear Saudi aggression against a sovereign country. It's the law of the jungle that prevails in the Middle East. And the US and its lackeys are behind the turmoil.

International LAW allow sovereign countries to seek military help from others.
And this is what happened.
Don't be foolish.

Make our priority....
1.Does this war affect us .. yes or no
2. Can we make settlement among parties..
3. Any , saudia or iran gets weak, ISIS gets strong.
4. Strong ISIS means TTP alleged group gets strong
5.M.Omer gets weak , welcome ISIS in afghanistam...

Actually, ISIS is an Irani product.

I will make a thread about this.

i'm personally not mad at saudi for intervening , any war that is not israel's war makes me happy :)

UNSC has given sanction to GCC to take action. Can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom