What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

KSA has launched air strikes against Houthis in Yemen at the early hours of today Thursday March 26th. Al Hazim Storm عاصفة الحزم is the name of this operation which includes the whole GCC as participants (except Oman). The operation will likely include Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, and perhaps Pakistan. Estimates show that 100 Saudi fighter jets were being used for the operation. The other significant participation came from the U.A.E with nearly 30 fighter jets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Zeidis are more sunni than Shia , kill them and oppress them and in long term they will get closer to Shia .... you just forget that Zeidi Shia are far more aggressive than twelver shiia in this kind of situations .... welcome to a lose-lose game my Arab brothers ...

^ Correct.

Zaidi Shias are closer to Sunnis from religious point of view than to Shias...

From what I know, Houthis want an end to corruption by the puppet, incapable president of Yemen. They gave him time and asked him nicely, he didn't listen. Hence Houthis took things into their hands

They are a bunch of terrorists enslaved by the Mullahs' regime to expand the Persian influence into the region. The same technique used in Lebanon and Iraq was used in Yemen. The Mullahs know that conquering through armies is no longer acceptable (globally speaking). Instead, they create organized militias with some superficial religious front and appearance, and a big load of slogans (mostly anti Israel and U.S for easy marketing).

The purpose of these militias is to undermine central governments by creating "failed states" that still exist, but can never function properly. Then they use their control of these failed states as a political card against their opponents.

Nothing more.

Last edited:
when KSA and NATO are going to solve any problem this solution itself is mother of all problems.........

From what I know, Houthis want an end to corruption by the puppet, incapable president of Yemen. They gave him time and asked him nicely, he didn't listen. Hence Houthis took things into their hands
That's what I said in my last post but I was shot down faster than light. This corrupt dispensation headed by a corrupt president needs to be sent packing. It's an internal affair, so why are the Saudis and their backers attacking a sovereign country? Let the Houthis and the government sort it out themselves. The president must volunteer to step down so that the issue is sorted out without bloodshed.

So If Syria asks for Iranian military help and Iran sends army and bombs Islamists to hell it will be ok?
nice,thank you :yahoo:

^ Correct.
Zaidi Shias are closer to Sunnis from religious point of view than to Shias...

the game is just begin and our Takfiri friends are taking wrong steps ....

Their Iranophia leading them to make wrong decisions ...
They with their sick mind just assume that Houthis are Shia and Iran took Yemen while all things we did was making big talk with limited propaganda machine ...
till now , Zeidi refused to consider themselves as Shiia and was saying that they are "more sunni" but what will happen from now !?

Imam Housein sacrificed himself for greater good ... even Jinab Zeid did this ...

That's what I said in my last post but I was shot down faster than light. This corrupt dispensation headed by a corrupt president needs to be sent packing. It's an internal affair, so why are the Saudis and their backers attacking a sovereign country? Let the Houthis and the government sort it out themselves. The president must volunteer to step down so that the issue is sorted out without bloodshed.
Houthis have a long history of fighting against KSA with the backing of IRGC ....few years KSA jets bombed them near the border ...Saudi border patrols used to come under fire almost every day.

Back
Top Bottom