What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Reports from my own contacts suggest RSAF is currently busy sweeping the skies, shooting down Huthi jets.
Hautis have jets?

Whats the involvement of Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh.

They are not muslim?
They have a distinct advantage. They are far off from the heat zone. Indonesia and Malaysia never had a volatile region in their neighborhood as Pakistan had i.e. Central Asia and ME

They have a distinct advantage. They are far off from the heat zone. Indonesia and Malaysia never had a volatile region in their neighborhood as Pakistan had i.e. Central Asia and ME

So, volatile region makes you involve in Yemen?

If this alliance succeeds then we may see this alliance continue to challenge all the regional proxies of Iran and then maybe a direct collision between Iran and the GCC

Pray tell us, If you so dearly want to see Pakistan out of this alliance, why don't you wish same thing Iran remains out of yemen ? Why the hypocrisy
I think if we should just stay neutral o this matter ,they are not going to kick us out from the alliance .And what alliance ?Did that alliance send us any kind of help in the fight against terror or previous wars with india ?
Well if iran stays out of yemen or not the point is this is not our war .In the modern world nations work on interests not on some religious feelings.

So, volatile region makes you involve in Yemen?
When people were discussing ISIS, I made an observation at that time that ISIS will become a threat to Pakistan even though its completely unrelated. And subsequently we saw threats of ISIS materializing -though taken care of in time-. Aside from immidiate battlegrounds, the conflict has a potential of sparking a proxy war in Afghanistan and Pakistan. That's why I think as a first move of insulation, GoP should seal her borders with Iran and Afghanistan.

I think if we should just stay neutral o this matter ,they are not going to kick us out from the alliance .And what alliance ?Did that alliance send us any kind of help in the fight against terror or previous wars with india ?
Well if iran stays out of yemen or not the point is this is not our war .In the modern world nations work on interests not on some religious feelings.
Yes try that and entire Sunni Block will kick your butt we can't stay neutral and kid know what Arabs had at 1971 than talk

When people were discussing ISIS, I made an observation at that time that ISIS will become a threat to Pakistan even though its completely unrelated. And subsequently we saw threats of ISIS materializing -though taken care of in time-. Aside from immidiate battlegrounds, the conflict has a potential of sparking a proxy war in Afghanistan and Pakistan. That's why I think as a first move of insulation, GoP should seal her borders with Iran and Afghanistan.

If the Pak dispatching its troop to fight ISIS, I appreciate it. Because its a threat to Pak.

But a terrorism hit country, who already spending billions on its own war, and need IMF support to cover the expenditure, want to fight others war. Thats ridiculous.

Its a one sided relationship. Pakistan will risk men to die for arab royal family and GCC will not return the favour instead spread extremist ideology.

Last edited:
If the Pak dispatching its troop to fight ISIS, I appreciate it. Because its a threat to Pak.

But a terrorism hit country, who already spending billions on its own war, and need IMF support to cover the expenditure, want to fight others war. Thats ridiculous.
I highly doubt we will be paying for this war IF we go to it that is.

Back
Top Bottom