What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

This matter of the Middle East has nothing to do with you. What do you do? You drag yourself into it. You send your own men to die for Arabs, you threaten Iran, when it's rivalry with Gulf Arabs is non of your business. Why are you so willing to die for them? Did anyone ever send soldiers to fight in the Indian-pakistan wars? No. It's honestly quite a joke.

Although I have to agree this is not our war or even our problem and I also agree with the bold part, the only reason it makes bit of our problem is because of S.A, I wish we could stay out of this but truth is it will involve Pakistan. Pakistan has a history of operating in Middle East so we are well known for our skills. But as far an Indian is concerned nope you have no right to discuss anything :P

Although I have to agree this is not our war or even our problem and I also agree with the bold part, the only reason it makes bit of our problem is because of S.A, I wish we could stay out of this but truth is it will involve Pakistan. Pakistan has a history of operating in Middle East so we are well known for our skills. But as far an Indian is concerned nope you have no right to discuss anything :P

What are we Indians discussing?

1) Get NRIs out of Yemen
2) I brought up the unwarranted unprovoked racism people like Siphar are showing to Iranian members and Iran

What are we Indians discussing?

1) Get NRIs out of Yemen
2) I brought up the unwarranted unprovoked racism people like Siphar are showing to Iranian members and Iran

Here's a thing this is a regional struggle for power. and this will affect every Muslim nation in the world. I hope they can resolve this matter sensibly both S.A and Iran and for Pakistan we should not drag our selves into it. We should fix our home first and then try to help others.

No right? How so?

Indians have no say in this matter, you people are not even important to discuss this issue this Matter is between Middle East, Iran and Pakistan. India ? who even wants to discuss them. Indians members are posting here to seek some attention but truth is no one considers you important.

I wonder why India was given Arab League observer membership but not Pakistan..

“The Army of Saudi Arabia is really nothing: there is emptiness behind [its] beautiful [military] gear,” said Leonid Isayeve of the Higher School of Economic pedagogue.

Ouch! This is going to hurt. No wonder even after all this military gear the Saudi's still request a poor country like Pakistan to get involved.

This matter of the Middle East has nothing to do with you. What do you do? You drag yourself into it. You send your own men to die for Arabs, you threaten Iran, when it's rivalry with Gulf Arabs is non of your business. Why are you so willing to die for them? Did anyone ever send soldiers to fight in the Indian-pakistan wars? No. It's honestly quite a joke.

LOL you dont even know the status and importance of Pakistan in Muslim world especially in Arabs. So I would like you to keep quiet and leave this discussion. Ta ta bye bye

Oil. And closest major power from sea to Arab world is India. Jus 1000 Km away.

Actually it seems they were just invited to one summit. In any case, it annoys me when I see Pakistanis being hostile to Indians and then complaining about Arab racism towards Pakistanis.. I've noticed this too among the Pakistanis in my university, it's strange to see them insist that Urdu is a completely different language than Hindi even though they can communicate with each other perfectly. Unfortunately it's this racism that cost them Bangladesh and lost them three wars (even though they instigated them).

Actually it seems they were just invited to one summit. In any case, it annoys me when I see Pakistanis being hostile to Indians and then complaining about Arab racism towards Pakistanis.. I've noticed this too among the Pakistanis in my university, it's strange to see them insist that Urdu is a completely different language than Hindi even though they can communicate with each other perfectly. Unfortunately it's this racism that cost them Bangladesh and lost them three wars (even though they instigated them). So much for the martial race theory, eh?
Its not racism, its haterness, and there forceful practice to say they were never part of India. Because the main political elite in Pakistan ( Punjabis or Sindhis) have same race as of North Indians.

So as i understand so far there has been no Pakistani involvement in this operation
And if and when Pakistan deploys troops they will be within the borders of Saudi Arabia and not take part in any operations within Yemen

Pakistan should be invited in all Arab summits. Should be part of us.
Wow easy there
Unless that was sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom