What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Yemeni FM : Iranian Forces entered Sana'a -Yemen Capital- to help Houthis.

Plz, stop off-topic talk.
Do it on the other thread, let this for military & serious news.

They walked from Iran thorugh Iraq then through Saudi Arabia into Yemen. :rofl:

Bombing weapons storage :

CBHV0gbUIAAB1J5.jpg

Seems like playing CoD: Modern Warfare.

US has strategic agreement with Israel. Any full liberation operation will begin world war. And Israeli nuclear threat is a problem. Arabs can't at this moment do any military action. Unless they take over Syria. Still then, it would need time and be limited to securing 67 borders. They could send ground forces to protect these borders and enforce Palestinian state. That's far away though if they thought of it.

Let me make it clear, Israel can't fact Arab world today. Let alone Egypt. That's not what we fear. If we do liberate Palestine(We can do this easily) Israel will tell US either come to our aid or we will use weapons of mass destruction. So the first thing will happen is massive US invasion of Egypt. And possibly Syria. Arabs don't need air superiority, we can't match the Israeli air force. All we need is Sams/ground forces. They cant stop that. But as I said problem lies with nuclear weapons. If we can somehow disable their ability to use them we will take Palestine in few hours. US would probably still attack afterwards. Maybe even Europe with them.
I was about to say same thing but you beat me to it. Nukes are the actual problem. thanks

US has strategic agreement with Israel. Any full liberation operation will begin world war. And Israeli nuclear threat is a problem. Arabs can't at this moment do any military action. Unless they take over Syria. Still then, it would need time and be limited to securing 67 borders. They could send ground forces to protect these borders and enforce Palestinian state. That's far away though if they thought of it.

Let me make it clear, Israel can't fact Arab world today. Let alone Egypt. That's not what we fear. If we do liberate Palestine(We can do this easily) Israel will tell US either come to our aid or we will use weapons of mass destruction. So the first thing will happen is massive US invasion of Egypt. And possibly Syria. Arabs don't need air superiority, we can't match the Israeli air force. All we need is Sams/ground forces. They cant stop that. But as I said problem lies with nuclear weapons. If we can somehow disable their ability to use them we will take Palestine in few hours. US would probably still attack afterwards. Maybe even Europe with them.

first you said Arab can't make an action against them because they have nuke and USA support and then you say you will make a move against them if you take Syria ... so if you take Syria ( turning it to another Somallia/Lybia/Afghanistan ) then Israel will lose its nukes and USA support !? your reasoning is just funny ...

you are the one who is afraid of them ... why you fear USA invasion !? they are not as strong as you think ... they have their limits ... although I don't think you are able to stand against them and give them any real challenge ( for various reasons ) but they are just humans ...

Iran sees this as a threat because they believe it will harm their other strategic interests. Iran can't directly target Saudi Arabia since US would wage war on Iran in that case. So it could only do it through proxy means. And Houthis would have played a great role in that if they agreed to strategic agreement with Iran after they secured majority of Yemen. And this probably would have happened if Houthis had time.

But, Saudi Arabia blew that chance but taking action as soon as Houthis took over northern Aden. Saudi Arabia dealt a strategic blow with the timing. Now what Saudi can do is keep up air strikes, and wait for Pro-Hadi forces to regain Taiz and Lahj provinces. Then give them new supply of arms to keep defend. If it can secure that. Than Saudi Arabia can now direct attention at Syria. Which is what scares Iran. Especially if Turkey backs it. Problem is if Russia will do anything. Honestly imo Russia has more important things such as Ukraine and Baltics. It will not risk regional if not world war over an arab entity it has no historical connections with. So Saudi Arabia and this coalition can expand their moves and go for it once and all. No fly zone in Syria and air strikes will mean quick takeover of Syria. Since the opposition there is much more expericned/well trained than the tribes in Yemen.

Iran will not be able to react in any way unless it gets backing from Russia or China. It needs to quickly secure strategic agreement with them. If Iran doesn't act in Yemen, it's other strategic interests will be harmed. So it either sits and watches, or does strategic agreement with superpower that will send its navy to mandab strait or it directly targets Saudi Arabia and ignites world war that will draw everybody. If Iran watches, pressure in nuclear talks will increase. So depending on how desperate Iran gets, we won't know until then if it will target Saudi Arabia. And we don't know if Shia population of Saudi Arabia will revolt. But things from strategicshort term are looking bad. Long term it's too early to tell.

Bottomline is US/Russia won't get involved except either attack on Saudi or Iran. So it leaves the region in its own fight. With Iran not able to play much cards and with Saudi securing alliance that surprised the world. Even if symbolic at this point. It isn't symbolic for Arab nations. Especially Egyptian involvement.

Very risky decisions to make by Iranian command if Saudi Arabia gets decisive victory in Yemen and does what I stated in first paragraph. It needs to take advantage of situation, don't just try dealing a blow to Houthis. Make sure you do more now if you want to make the most gains and severely weaken Iran's position. If Saudi Arabia doesn't do what I stated, this won't harm Iran or Houthis much(unless blockade on sea keeps remaining).

This is just political analysis. Not choosing sides or encouraging something. Just stating both sides options.
Good analysis but I don't think Russia will intervene. China intervening is out of the question. Every man is for itself. If Russia or China sends their navy. They will risk sanctions or harsher sanctions. No Chinaman or Russian is willing to sacrifice a nail for Iran.

I see the gains the Houthi's made in Yemen as a strategic gambit by Saudi coalition. I don't think they implemented this gambit themselves. It is a brilliant move by the US. They lured the Iranians in and now they are going to pound the Iranian terrorists in Yemen to dust. It is a win-win situation for the coalition and a loose-loose situation for Iran. If they watch their proxies getting smashed in Iran. Their proxies in Syria and Iraq will loose moral and it is easier to smash up Iranian terrorists anywhere else. If Iran supports Yemen directly. Negotiations will fail. Harsher sanctions will be implemented and depending on Iran's childish outlash. It will be Israel who will take the lead and strike every military asset in Iran. The US won't have much involvement here. There are enough Egyptian and other forces in the region to take care of the threat. I predicted it will come to this a while back. Without solving the Iran issue. The Syrian, Iraqi and now Yemeni crises won't be solved.

It really depends on Iran's reaction. If it doesn't childishly lash out but keep supporting terrorism. I see harsher sanctions coming to Iran which will probably lead to disintegration of Iran on the longer term. If Iran lashes out. It can ignite a regional war. Not world war since the other player's are trying to keep their head above the water in economic terms.

first you said Arab can't make an action against them because they have nuke and USA support and then you say you will make a move against them if you take Syria ... so if you take Syria ( turning it to another Somallia/Lybia/Afghanistan ) then Israel will lose its nukes and USA support !? your reasoning is just funny ...

you are the one who is afraid of them ... why you fear USA invasion !? they are not as strong as you think ... they have their limits ... although I don't think you are able to stand against them and give them any real challenge ( for various reasons ) but they are just humans ...

I do not fear US invasion. I am Palestinian and repeteadly have called for open war with Israel. Problem is I can't convince other Arabs of this. Its too risky for their nations. Because the threats I mentioned. You need to read carefully, I said if the situation gets bad in Palestine. Arabs could send forces to secure a Palestinian state on 67 borders. Not more than that because it will begin world war.

Arabs never feared any war no matter what, it's only at this moment because we aren't as religious as we used to be. Once our people change, even if whole world gatehrted around us they will lose.

Good analysis but I don't think Russia will intervene. China intervening is out of the question. Every man is for itself. If Russia or China sends their navy. They will risk sanctions or harsher sanctions. No Chinaman or Russian is willing to sacrifice a nail for Iran.

I see the gains the Houthi's made in Yemen as a strategic gambit by Saudi coalition. I don't think they implemented this gambit themselves. It is a brilliant move by the US. They lured the Iranians in and now they are going to pound the Iranian terrorists in Yemen to dust. It is a win-win situation for the coalition and a loose-loose situation for Iran. If they watch their proxies getting smashed in Iran. Their proxies in Syria and Iraq will loose moral and it is easier to smash up Iranian terrorists anywhere else. If Iran supports Yemen directly. Negotiations will fail. Harsher sanctions will be implemented and depending on Iran's childish outlash. It will be Israel who will take the lead and strike every military asset in Iran. The US won't have much involvement here. There are enough Egyptian and other forces in the region to take care of the threat. I predicted it will come to this a while back. Without solving the Iran issue. The Syrian, Iraqi and now Yemeni crises won't be solved.

It really depends on Iran's reaction. If it doesn't childishly lash out but keep supporting terrorism. I see harsher sanctions coming to Iran which will probably lead to disintegration of Iran on the longer term. If Iran lashes out. It can ignite a regional war. Not world war since the other player's are trying to keep their head above the water in economic terms.

US wants a deal, so Israel attacking is not likely. But Iran's interests in region will be harmed. I don't believe Iran can do anything about it. It's one country, it can't keep up much longer.

If regional war breaks out, Saudi will not stabilize after that. It will cause economic crisis that leads to world war.

US wants a deal, so Israel attacking is not likely. But Iran's interests in region will be harmed. I don't believe Iran can do anything about it. It's one country, it can't keep up much longer.
There is no thing as what US wants. There is something called what Israeli want in the US. It is just a show to demonstrate that they did everything before the assault begins. They want the Iranians to brake up the talks.

I do not fear US invasion. I am Palestinian and repeteadly have called for open war with Israel. Problem is I can't convince other Arabs of this. Its too risky for their nations. Because the threats I mentioned. You need to read carefully, I said if the situation gets bad in Palestine. Arabs could send forces to secure a Palestinian state on 67 borders. Not more than that because it will begin world war.

Arabs never feared any war no matter what, it's only at this moment because we aren't as religious as we used to be. Once our people change, even if whole world gatehrted around us they will lose.

no , the problem is in your wrong teaching , from some point , you went in wrong path and the result is your current situation ... you become racist and you mixed your racist with religion ...

right now , you even don't dare to stand against Zions ... there is no point for whole world gathering against you ...

There is no thing as what US wants. There is something called what Israeli want in the US. It is just a show to demonstrate that they did everything before the assault begins. They want the Iranians to brake up the talks.

Huh? How's it related to Israel? US wants a nuclear deal. Israel can't derail it. Unless you believe Jews run the US.

Back
Top Bottom