What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

People uprose against Gaddafi when Gaddafi was 69 years old. People uprose against Hadi when Hadi was 69 years old. Looks like people really don't want 70 years old presidents. :rofl:

You're talking as if Iranian military has gotten involved yet. There is no involvement directly from Iran yet.
These bombings have achieved jack, thus, there is no urgent need for Iran to get involved.
If Iran gets involved, then we'll see how great your harpoon and F-16 will do :lol:
Do you have any idea what Iran could do to egypt? You cannot even reach Iran :rofl:

Arab armies are bunch of incompetent baboons. Last time you collectively tried to attack a country (Israel) we saw what happened. The same incompetency is in your blood. New technology, old technology, it will not make a difference.
So you agree that it was only Arabs who at least tried to fight to Israelis when Israel was supported by the whole west and US. and you also agree that it was Salahudin Ayubi who took Aqsa back but Question is that when will actually Iran take Palestine back. I can assure you one thing that Iran will never be able to do anything to Israel as the reason is Isfahan.

Had the Persians kept their filth away from Yemen (and else where), none of us would have to read this political debate garbage we are going through in this thread. But again, you can never take the "love of fire" from a Persian man's heart.
this problem begin when KSA tried to wipe out Zeidi and turn Yemen to a Wahhabi state .... don't try to change history

Last edited:
upload_2015-3-27_18-58-26.png

So you agree that it was only Arabs who at least tried to fight to Israelis when Israel was supported by the whole west and US. and you also agree that it was Salahudin Ayubi who took Aqsa back but Question is that when will actually Iran take Palestine back. I can assure you one thing that Iran will never be able to do anything to Israel as the reason is Isfahan.

there wasn't whole world , Arabs just get defeated before whole world could come to an agreement ( although the blame is on Syrian army that couldn't do what it was suppose to do ... )

from what I seeing , Aqsa is under control of Zions ...

Arabs have more than 500 modern fighter jets and more than 1 trilion dollar reserve money ... they outnumber Zions so why they don't free Palestine !?

if I remember correctly , British was behind creation of Wahhabism and KSA ... so its natural for them to support their creations ...

and honestly , you should be ashamed for this not be proud of it ... Britania was and is worst enemy of Muslims countries ...

Iran sees this as a threat because they believe it will harm their other strategic interests. Iran can't directly target Saudi Arabia since US would wage war on Iran in that case. So it could only do it through proxy means. And Houthis would have played a great role in that if they agreed to strategic agreement with Iran after they secured majority of Yemen. And this probably would have happened if Houthis had time.

But, Saudi Arabia blew that chance but taking action as soon as Houthis took over northern Aden. Saudi Arabia dealt a strategic blow with the timing. Now what Saudi can do is keep up air strikes, and wait for Pro-Hadi forces to regain Taiz and Lahj provinces. Then give them new supply of arms to keep defend. If it can secure that. Than Saudi Arabia can now direct attention at Syria. Which is what scares Iran. Especially if Turkey backs it. Problem is if Russia will do anything. Honestly imo Russia has more important things such as Ukraine and Baltics. It will not risk regional if not world war over an arab entity it has no historical connections with. So Saudi Arabia and this coalition can expand their moves and go for it once and all. No fly zone in Syria and air strikes will mean quick takeover of Syria. Since the opposition there is much more expericned/well trained than the tribes in Yemen.

Iran will not be able to react in any way unless it gets backing from Russia or China. It needs to quickly secure strategic agreement with them. If Iran doesn't act in Yemen, it's other strategic interests will be harmed. So it either sits and watches, or does strategic agreement with superpower that will send its navy to mandab strait or it directly targets Saudi Arabia and ignites world war that will draw everybody. If Iran watches, pressure in nuclear talks will increase. So depending on how desperate Iran gets, we won't know until then if it will target Saudi Arabia. And we don't know if Shia population of Saudi Arabia will revolt. But things from strategicshort term are looking bad. Long term it's too early to tell.

Bottomline is US/Russia won't get involved except either attack on Saudi or Iran. So it leaves the region in its own fight. With Iran not able to play much cards and with Saudi securing alliance that surprised the world. Even if symbolic at this point. It isn't symbolic for Arab nations. Especially Egyptian involvement.

Very risky decisions to make by Iranian command if Saudi Arabia gets decisive victory in Yemen and does what I stated in first paragraph. It needs to take advantage of situation, don't just try dealing a blow to Houthis. Make sure you do more now if you want to make the most gains and severely weaken Iran's position. If Saudi Arabia doesn't do what I stated, this won't harm Iran or Houthis much(unless blockade on sea keeps remaining).

This is just political analysis. Not choosing sides or encouraging something. Just stating both sides options.

if I remember correctly , British was behind creation of Wahhabism and KSA ... so its natural for them to support their creations ...

and honestly , you should be ashamed for this not be proud of it ... Britania was and is worst enemy of Muslims countries ...

I'm not proud or saying my opinion, I'm just posting news . And I know that British is the origin of Zionist .

I'm not proud or saying my opinion, I'm just posting news . And I know that British is the origin of Zionist .
so maybe there is something wrong in this invasion that Zion , USA , France , Britiania are supporting it ...

so maybe there is something wrong in this invasion that Zion , USA , France , Britiania are supporting it ...

No, there is nothing wrong.The matter is that the world fed up of Iran's terrorism and intervention in others' affairs .Syria,Iraq and Lebanon wasn't enough for Iran to come to Yemen ??

there wasn't whole world , Arabs just get defeated before whole world could come to an agreement ( although the blame is on Syrian army that couldn't do what it was suppose to do ... )

from what I seeing , Aqsa is under control of Zions ...

Arabs have more than 500 modern fighter jets and more than 1 trilion dollar reserve money ... they outnumber Zions so why they don't free Palestine !?

US has strategic agreement with Israel. Any full liberation operation will begin world war. And Israeli nuclear threat is a problem. Arabs can't at this moment do any military action. Unless they take over Syria. Still then, it would need time and be limited to securing 67 borders. They could send ground forces to protect these borders and enforce Palestinian state. That's far away though if they thought of it.

Let me make it clear, Israel can't fact Arab world today. Let alone Egypt. That's not what we fear. If we do liberate Palestine(We can do this easily) Israel will tell US either come to our aid or we will use weapons of mass destruction. So the first thing will happen is massive US invasion of Egypt. And possibly Syria. Arabs don't need air superiority, we can't match the Israeli air force. All we need is Sams/ground forces. They cant stop that. But as I said problem lies with nuclear weapons. If we can somehow disable their ability to use them we will take Palestine in few hours. US would probably still attack afterwards. Maybe even Europe with them.

Iran sees this as a threat because they believe it will harm their other strategic interests. Iran can't directly target Saudi Arabia since US would wage war on Iran in that case. So it could only do it through proxy means. And Houthis would have played a great role in that if they agreed to strategic agreement with Iran after they secured majority of Yemen. And this probably would have happened if Houthis had time.

1- with all this weapons , KSA still need US security cover !?
2- so you admit it that Houthi could secure Yemen ... that mean they have some kind of legitimize stand in Yemen ...

sorry but , Hezbollah was under more dire pressure in 2006 and they are still there ... right now your army is doing nothing to AlHouthis and their target is Yemen Army .... Yemen Army might turn to against Houthi in future ...

this is just begging ...

No, there is nothing wrong.The matter is that the world fed up of Iran's terrorism and intervention in others' affairs .Syria,Iraq and Lebanon wasn't enough for Iran to come to Yemen ??

well , when USA/Britania/France/Zions become symbol of peace !? last time I checked , there were blood of millions of Arab on their hand in past century ....

for sure they have problem with only free and sovereign country of region who is standing against their dreams ...

1- with all this weapons , KSA still need US security cover !?
2- so you admit it that Houthi could secure Yemen ... that mean they have some kind of legitimize stand in Yemen ...

sorry but , Hezbollah was under more dire pressure in 2006 and they are still there ... right now your army do nothing to AlHouthis and their target is Yemen Army ....

this is just begging ...

No, because of global recession world will get involved. A Saudi-Iranian war will drag all superpowers. If they can't seek immediate ceasefire. It will lead to larger war.

By securing Yemen I mean west side. They dont need to go east. Hezbollah in 2006 was nothing compared to what Hamas was under in 2009 especially 2014. Hezbollah had route from Iran to Syria to Lebanon. It would not manage what Hamas managed under full siege. Hezbollah has better training than Iranian army. But this is mostly limited to protecting Lebanon.So not sure why you reference Hezbollah. You're looking for an Arab entity to help you. It cant, as I said only Iran can prevent this situation in Yemen from harming its other strategic interests. I'm not Saudi btw, so it's not my army. I'm doing political analysis.

Back
Top Bottom