What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Another Poorsian general has received justice not long time ago after killing thousands of Syrians:

He went to Syria to kill Syrian people like this:

He returned to Poorsia like this
According to turks, every shi'ites killed in Iraq was "Iranian general"
Once again, how many ISIS turds from torkey have been slaughtered? :lol::rofl:
You should stick to posting pictures of Iran-Iraq martyrs.

Air strikes won't do anything. Look at the US, bombed ISIS for a year and that did nothing. Yemen is a big country of 25 million people.
US did not bomb ISIS like they should have been ....to be true they did not intend to damage ISIS.

Funny coming from you that you are crying about racism. Didn't you post a thread yesterday saying Chinese are superior genetically? You should get perm ban since 9/10 threads are garbage.

No I never say such things. I am not racist. Can you find the post you are referring to?

There is no Sunni Shia rivalry. All Muslims adhere to Quran the words of Allah. Any such division is make belief by Zionists. Who agree with me?

So why didn't the Iranian Navy secure Bab Almandab and the Gulf of Aden then? Surely the more capable and infinitely more ballsy Iranian Navy wouldn't have been intimidated by Egypt's frigates, state of the art fast missile craft, submarines and its Exocet armed M2Ks or even Harpoon armed 16s!

Surely they would have prevented Egypt from imposing a naval blockade which stops Iran from aiding their allies!

For all your posturing the only thing the Iranian forces and the Iranian regime are doing is sitting with their collective thumbs up their arses!

You can see it on this forum, realising that you can't supply the Houthis you're simply wishing and hoping for an insurgency to bog down the coalition forces (even though they haven't committed troops yet). I know you want to save face but stop being pathetic!

Actually the only country capable of closing and securing a strait hundreds or thousands of miles away is U.S and its navy. So it's a pretty lame thing to say.

But, that doesn't mean that reports about Egyptian navy firing at Iranian vessel is not BS. Probably made up by some fanboys on Twitter and spread around, just like most other false news.

This is not about Sunni versus Shia. Houthis aided the Yemeni army indeed the people of Yemen overthrowing corruption.

Actually the only country capable of closing and securing a strait hundreds or thousands of miles away is U.S and its navy. So it's a pretty lame thing to say.

But, that doesn't mean that Egyptian navy firing at Iranian vessel is not BS. Probably made up by some fanboys on Twitter ans spread around, just like most other false news.

Never said it was true.

Back
Top Bottom