What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Think can beat millions of Houthis? Wrong. Goooooooooooooo Shia! :nana:
You really think "millions of Houthis" are fighting this war? Or that a minority will be able to rule over the majority? Boy, you are out of your mind. Just as there are millions of Shia in Yemen, there are millions of Sunni in Yemen, and guess what? Sunnis out number the Shia, not that these numbers mean much when it comes to actual military ready and willing adults.

Wrong. Shia are majority in Yemen.

Religion in Yemen consists primarily of two principal Islamic religious groups: 53% of the Muslim population is Sunni and over 45% is Shia, according to the UNHCR.[17] Other put the numbers of Shias at 30%.[18][12] Sunnis primarily adhere to the Shafi'i school, and there are also significant followers of the Maliki and Hanbali schools. Shias are primarily Zaidi and also have significant minorities of Twelver[17][19] and Ismaili Shias.[17]
Demographics of Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't peddle your bullshit off as fact.

I doubt that. Pakistan will only step in if Iran decides to intervene directly, which won't happen.

Nah only if warfare spills over into the Hejaz. The holy cities are the priority otherwise Pakistan will not meddle.

Nah only if warfare spills over into the Hejaz. The holy cities are the priority otherwise Pakistan will not meddle.
No even last time when Houthis entered Saudi Border and attacked a village we quitely went in

You saying Pakistani troops fought Houthis? Any source?
Yes not ground troops but according to reports we even used JF-17 to bomb them yes I have source but it would be never admitted Pakistan officialy denies it

If the Iranians even get close to the holy cities, it will mean Pakistan will have to intervene anyway. In case of war between KSA and Iran, expect Pakistan to move troops to the border with Iran on standby, and station troops in KSA at the holy cities and some other major cities such as Riyadh.

Yes not ground troops but according to reports we even used JF-17 to bomb them yes I have source but it would be never admitted Pakistan officialy denies it
I doubt it. Pakistan has no reason to intervene right now, this seems to be purely a Saudi operation.

If the Iranians even get close to the holy cities, it will mean Pakistan will have to intervene anyway. In case of war between KSA and Iran, expect Pakistan to move troops to the border with Iran on standby, and station troops in KSA at the holy cities and some other major cities such as Riyadh.

Pakistan's red lines would be to tell our Iranian AND Saudi friends not to be tempted by the use of Ballistic Missiles.

Why would Pakistan go to war with Iran for KSA? Anyway I think KSA's armed forces are well equipped to defend themselves, they got better equipment than PA itself.

Egypt is officially in!

FM: Coordinating with the Gulf nations to provide joint air and naval strikes against the Houthis.

http://www.youm7.com/story/2015/3/2...شتركة-للح/2117927#.VRNPguGAmVIKinessa Johnson

If you hear about a naval blockade and SF taking ports you know who it is!

EN5.jpg

NSFB9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom