What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

actually pretty sad , one of the worst ways to go , RIP

Yes, lets all go to his funeral ey? These scums are killing innocent civlians in Yemen and yet we are suppose to feel bad when they get roasted. Say your R.I.P's to the poor yemeni civilians whom are getting killed by these cowardly scum.
Let them start a ground invasion and meet the hothis face to face.

Whatever suit you .
Saudi Arabia started an illegitimate war of agression against yemen and will pay the price of it in due time and iraq didn't pay because we hold demanding the money till iraq actually have the means of paying it or we reach some other sort of agreement .
Again, Iraq never paid you a penny. You drank the poison and shut it.

And again, Saudi led coalition is internationally supported.

Reiterating
its support for the efforts of the Gulf Cooperation Council in
assisting the political transition in Yemen and
commending
its engagement in this
regard,

United Nations Official Document

Yes, lets all go to his funeral ey? These scums are killing innocent civlians in Yemen and yet we are suppose to feel bad when they get roasted. Say your R.I.P's to the poor yemeni civilians whom are getting killed by these cowardly scum.
Let them start a ground invasion and meet the hothis face to face.
Tell your beloved Houthi brothers that there are 1600 km long borders with Saudi Arabia where they can always meet Saudis face to face.

You know, you guys are obviously frustrated. Huthis can't do anything except those rare attacks they do on Saudi posts and tanks. Just give up on them and learn not to bet on losers like yourselves.

Saudi soldiers should sign up for Olympics running, they have a great chance of getting the Gold medal.
You tell me who is faster?

More than 45 civilians reported killed at livestock market in apparent air strike by Saudi-led coalition

A Saudi air strike appears to have struck a livestock market in southern Yemen, killing more than 40 people – one of the deadliest bombings of a campaign that has now lasted three months.

The blast happened while civilians were trading in the market in the Fayyoush district of Lahj province. The Associated Press reported that the death toll was at least 45, with more than 50 wounded.

“I came right after the explosion and saw dozens of dead strewn about and a sea of blood, while the wounded were being evacuated to nearby hospitals,” resident Abu-Ali al-Azibi told the AP. “[There was] blood from people mixed with that of the sheep and other livestock at the market.”

------------------------------------------------------------

@BLACKEAGLE I remember how you always played morality games in Syria and shed crocodile tears for Syrian civilians 2 years ago. I can perfectly imagine an ugly hypocrite face that is now cheering on killing civilians. People should see the ugly faces, in the most barbaric countries in the world, in the most backward dictatorships in ME, who are trying to boast about democracy, human rights and lives of civilians. Now you are even ashamed on posting about these daily massacres. Just take a look at Twitter, I can't count the number of Yemeni civilians (who have nothing to do with Houthis and live in southern Sunni areas) who are cursing Saudi regime day and night for their atrocities, same as its stooge, Hadi. I think they will eat the guy alive if they even encounter him from a kilometer, the same guys who appeared to support him few months back.

At the end of the day, you are only another hypocrite who can, selectively, support civilian massacres when it suits him.

More than 45 civilians reported killed at livestock market in apparent air strike by Saudi-led coalition

A Saudi air strike appears to have struck a livestock market in southern Yemen, killing more than 40 people – one of the deadliest bombings of a campaign that has now lasted three months.

The blast happened while civilians were trading in the market in the Fayyoush district of Lahj province. The Associated Press reported that the death toll was at least 45, with more than 50 wounded.

“I came right after the explosion and saw dozens of dead strewn about and a sea of blood, while the wounded were being evacuated to nearby hospitals,” resident Abu-Ali al-Azibi told the AP. “[There was] blood from people mixed with that of the sheep and other livestock at the market.”

------------------------------------------------------------

@BLACKEAGLE I remember how you always played morality games in Syria and shed crocodile tears for Syrian civilians 2 years ago. I can perfectly imagine an ugly hypocrite face that is now cheering on killing civilians. People should see the ugly faces, in the most barbaric countries in the world, in the most backward dictatorships in ME, who are trying to boast about democracy, human rights and lives of civilians. Now you are even ashamed on posting about these daily massacres. Just take a look at Twitter, I can't count the number of Yemeni civilians (who have nothing to do with Houthis and live in southern Sunni areas) who are cursing Saudi regime day and night for their atrocities, same as its stooge, Hadi. I think they will eat the guy alive if they even encounter him from a kilometer, the same guys who appeared to support him few months back.

At the end of the day, you are only another hypocrite who can, selectively, support civilian massacres when it suits him.
I'm surprised that you have the nerve to have the high ground. Have some shame.

I'm surprised that you have the nerve to have the high ground. Have some shame.

I think it's pretty obvious for everyone that who should have some shame. You have been, stupidly,and pathetically, claiming every single civilian casualty and massacres like this as Houthi Casualties and not civilians.

Even the lowest of the lowest have some dignity and at least admit civilian casualties. :)

I think it's pretty obvious for everyone that who should have some shame. You have been, stupidly,and pathetically, claiming every single civilian casualty and massacres like this as Houthi Casualties and not civilians.

Even the lowest of the lowest have some dignity and at least admit civilian casualties. :)
Not to your likes, watch your mouth and again have shame and go hide your head.

Not to your likes, watch your mouth and again have shame and go hide your head.

So you thought I'm asking you to admit those casualties for me? Do you think I give a damn if you do? I just wanted to reveal your other face, So that others don't have a false implication and see the reality.

So you thought I'm asking you to admit those casualties for me? Do you think I give a damn if you do? I just wanted to reveal your other face, So that others don't have a false implication and see the reality.

I don't care about anybody, tell whoever you're talking about to go to hell. I gave up on the world the moment that nobody stepped in to help Syrians. I realized that it's up to our guns to finish off your scum in our countries.

I don't know if you noticed, but I haven't posted any of Syrian casualties maybe for three years, I rather focused on the reaction of Syrians, how many tanks destroyed and how many Iranians or their stooges killed. And indeed they have been doing an amazing job.

I don't care about anybody, tell whoever you're talking about to go to hell. I gave up on the world the moment that nobody stepped in to help Syrians. I realized that it's up to our guns to finish off your scum in our countries.

You gave up on world for not acting (though I don't know if thousands of TOW missiles and billions of dollars in cash and thousands of foreign terrorists bankrolled by Arabs and west is called giving up), hence you decided to support civilian massacres by Saudis (not simply ignoring them, but supporting them and branding all of them as 'Houthis'). That's an intelligent decision from a 30 year old mature guy, very wise one.

I don't know if you noticed, but I haven't posted any of Syrian casualties maybe for three years, I rather focused on the reaction of Syrians, how many tanks destroyed and how many Iranians or their stooges killed. And indeed they have been doing an amazing job.

While we are at it, we try to make it as painful as possible, Syria will not be yours easily, you should fight for it, even for years, because you insist on what you want, even if the whole country turns in to dust, so we'll make sure to kill as many as possible of your armed stooges. ;) You first thought it will be over in months, but it isn't. That's what happens when you try to force a fake revolution down people's throat.

You gave up on world for not acting (though I don't know if thousands of TOW missiles and billions of dollars in cash and thousands of foreign terrorists bankrolled by Arabs and west is called giving up), hence you decided to support civilian massacres by Saudis (not simply ignoring them, but supporting them and branding all of them as 'Houthis'). That's an intelligent decision from a 30 year old mature guy, very wise one.
The world didn't acted the way it acted in Yugoslavia or Ruanda although the massacres are much more. The terrorists you are talking about were nurtured by you and Assad and they were the greatest obstacle faced FSA operations and you know that. And regarding the TOWs, they are nothing compared to the SAA killing machine. However, they were only provided after 3.5 years of the beginning of Syrian uprising. And finally I'm not 30 years old :/

While we are at it, we try to make it as painful as possible, Syria will not be yours easily, you should fight for it, even for years, because you insist on what you want, even if the whole country turns in to dust, so we'll make sure to kill as many as possible of your armed stooges. ;)
Again, Syrians have nothing to lose now, they should keep it going until they kill as many as of your kind, so they can rebuild it in peace.

Don't worry about them, they are about 75% of Syrian population, most children and women are being taken care of in the surrounding countries.

You should rather lament on the casualties you and your brothers suffered, over the tens of billions of dollars you lost, over strategic allies you lost over nothing.

So how many years will Syria suffer from this war ten? twenty? It's nothing in nations age.

Last time, it was a banana truck and a herd of goats..I was banned 15 days by Menticore, by posting bleeding bananas..:pakistan:

Saudis seem to be making classic mistake here of using tanks in
Themselves are a mother nature mistake...The only out for the Sauds is to pay the Houdhis for a cessation of hostilities that themselves started..So far the Sauds didn't get a thing for the their money spent to get the Arab coalition on board, safe Israel that has did most the useful strikes, the rest of Arabs armies lived their reputations... armies of the great parades ...You will see the great display , the Egyptian Army will put on the opening of the new canal...and the Sauds will to pay the branch of ISIS in the sinai to take the day off...

Again, Iraq never paid you a penny. You drank the poison and shut it.

And again, Saudi led coalition is internationally supported.

Reiterating
its support for the efforts of the Gulf Cooperation Council in
assisting the political transition in Yemen and
commending
its engagement in this
regard,

United Nations Official Document

Tell your beloved Houthi brothers that there are 1600 km long borders with Saudi Arabia where they can always meet Saudis face to face.

You know, you guys are obviously frustrated. Huthis can't do anything except those rare attacks they do on Saudi posts and tanks. Just give up on them and learn not to bet on losers like yourselves.

We decided to pstpone it go and read about it and your link exactly say political engagement not bombing infrastructures , hystorical herritages ,bazars or cemeteries .

We decided to pstpone it go and read about it and your link exactly say political engagement not bombing infrastructures , hystorical herritages ,bazars or cemeteries .

He doesn't know how mature politics actually works. The way Iran handled Iraq during the war and after the war allow this extraordinary outcome. Two countries that were at war for 8 years, with everyone backing Saddam, now has the Iraqis being our friends! The actual normal man and woman Iraqi considers us as their friend! And we consider them as friends!

This is worth a million times more than forcing them to pay the money now. Which, by the way, doesn't mean we won't ever receive it. But Iraq needs it more than us now. Inshallah, once Iraq gets to its feet, they will pay us in installments, in a way that does not harm their economy.

You know, except Shiite.

Now you know what kind of mentality is responsible for young men strapping bombs on their chests and blowing up mosques full of their own countrymen who just happen to be from a different sect of Islam.

It's people like you who are enablers.

You keep reposting the older videos over and over. Showing planes bombing civilians is the best sauds and their slaves can post, this is whilst the houthis are actively roasting sauds on the ground. :lol:

Have you seen that subhuman come out of the tank roasted? :rofl: There are many more like him.

Back
Top Bottom