What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Yeah I tried to post that, but Pak defence didn't allow youtube vids? As for the Jordanian slave, YES, Saudi soldiers are being killed in record numbers, their tanks as well. I LOVE IT. Mohammed would be proud!
Boooom

Ansarullah (Houthis) & Yemeni Army Break into Al Shurfa Military Post a Second Time

1) A number of Saudi patrolling vehicles (tanks included) were destroyed.
2) A number of Saudi soldiers killed.
3) After 4 months of intense air raids/bombings; Houthis and their allies are able to walk up to a previously attacked position (should have seen the gaps in their security and adjusted to it given their humongous budget) in broad day light & lay waste to it.

:lol::rofl:
How many time have you posted this video, with the same smileys?:lol:

It seems this butt hurt Jordanian is getting sad over seeing his sauds comrades get roasted :lol:

Boooom

All I can see is some bombs being dropped from the air on mostly civilian areas, whereas the videos we're posting is showing houthis roast sauds face to face. Did you see that sub human saud come out of tank after being hit and then dropped dead? :enjoy:

The one here reposting same videos is you. Reposting older videos. Don't you have anything new to post or are you that desperate?:lol:

It seems this butt hurt Jordanian is getting sad over seeing his sauds comrades get roasted :lol:

All I can see is some bombs being dropped from the air on mostly civilian areas, whereas the videos we're posting is showing houthis roast sauds face to face. Did you see that sub human saud come out of tank after being hit and then dropped dead? :enjoy:

The one here reporting videos is you. Reposting older videos. Don't you have anything new to post or are you that desperate?
I don't care how Huthis are killed as long as the rate is 200 Huthis per 1 Saudi.

Boooom

That's nice. Making a poor Arab country ever poorer. What military goals have been achieved? What 'coalition' of dirt poor Arab countries has been doing anything? Where are the ground troops?:D This will only lead to instability in Saudi Arabia.

I don't care how Huthis are killed as long as the rate is 200 Huthis per 1 Saudi.

Got some evidence to back that up? My desert dwelling brother?

That's nice. Making a poor Arab country ever poorer. What military goals have been achieved? What 'coalition' of dirt poor Arab countries has been doing anything? Where are the ground troops?:D This will only lead to instability in Saudi Arabia.
The military goal here is destroying more arms depots and killing more Huthis.

So far all I can see is sauds getting roasted. All you can show is some aerial bombardment :lol:
Roasted? I thought the Saudi soldiers retreated?

And yet houthis are the ones slaughtering sauds on the border area and have started bombing inside saudi arabia?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Keep your fantasies a little more realistic dude.

Roasted? I thought the Saudi soldiers retreated?

It seems you did not even watch any of the vidoes. Dude you can literally see a saud come out of a tank roasted and drop dead :rofl: There are multiple sauds being killed in the videos posted above. Sauds are getting roasted on a daily basis. Can you show me footage of same things happening to Houthis? All you can post is some aerial bombardment:lol:.

His dirt poor desert country gets a few bucks every year from Suudi Arabi.

but i thought he supported saddam and the iraqi baathists... strange that he supports that very saudia that saddam used to rocket.

is he that much filled with hate for the shia??

Dude you can literally see a saud come out of a tank roasted and drop dead

link, please.

Ansarullah (Houthis) & Yemeni Army Break into Al Shurfa Military Post a Second Time

1) A number of Saudi patrolling vehicles (tanks included) were destroyed.
2) A number of Saudi soldiers killed.
3) After 4 months of intense air raids/bombings; Houthis and their allies are able to walk up to a previously attacked position (should have seen the gaps in their security and adjusted to it given their humongous budget) in broad day light & lay waste to it.

:lol::rofl:

Cheap hit and run tactics by the desperate Iranian supported Houthis, these surveillance towers are at least 10 to 20 km inside the Yemeni border, your Houthis can only dream of reaching our borders, these towers work as baits to attract these Houthis and then:

They get sent to hell by the "Black Jinni" << that's the Houthi nickname for the Saudi Apache (I can't blame them).

Since day one these Houthis threatened to cross our border and invade Najran and Jizan (they claim these cities are Yemeni cities) yet nothing happened, meanwhile in Iraq and Syria poorly equipped rebels are crossing through your IRGC lines lke a hot knife through butter, while Houthis were not able to capture and "hold" these surveillance towers for 4 months let alone capture anything inside Saudi borders. That's the difference between a professional army like KSA and a bunch of noobs who couldn't do jack sh!t for almost 5 years like your IRGC or the ones you support in their, oh not to mention you got Uncle Sam on your side yet you keep failing miserably LOL

but i thought he supported saddam and the iraqi baathists... strange that he supports that very saudia that saddam used to rocket.

is he that much filled with hate for the shia??

link, please.

Check post [HASHTAG]#4048[/HASHTAG] and watch the video I linked. watch from 50 second mark. It happens around 1:20.

Back
Top Bottom